Winter is Coming
Thimmy
jibers
Harmonica
RealGunner
46 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:00 pm

I wouldn't know. Khedira was definitively not one for this position either. Khedira's main feature is popping up all over the pitch.

What about this Casemiro. What kind of player is he.

And I'm not sure what obvious reasons there are not to mention Illara and Lucas Silva. They are Real players arent' they?

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:*

Post by jibers Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
jibers wrote:@Tito Madrid should have won the league last year. Ancelotti screwed it up by his lack of rotations tbh. They are as good as Barcelona and on any given game I would have backed Madrid to beat Barca tbh. The big problem Rafa has is sorting out Bales position.

Another problem imo is sorting out Kroos position. I strongly feel the way Carlo visioned Kroos wasn't very productive.

Kroos is no Pirlo, he isn't creative playing so deep. He makes no mistakes and distributes, but he doesn't contribute to attacking play really.
He's not a defenisve midfielder either, so imo it was a waste of talent.

Kroos gets creative if he is put further upfront and has to make quick decisions, he's better in defensive transition than in defending deep.
He's got a lethargic streak which is encouraged to come to the surface when he's being made too comfortable.

I agree when he was placed as the sole Pivote, Madrid ran into a lot of trouble. I think the 442 with Isco-Kroos-Modric-Hames brought out the best in them tbh. I agree. His best position I saw him play at Bayern was in 12/13 where he was used as the #10 but he was dropping deep to overload the mf. He was intelligent enough to know when to drop and when not to. The Madrid Bayern semis in 11/12 were a good example of this also.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I wouldn't know. Khedira was definitively not one for this position either. Khedira's main feature is popping up all over the pitch.

What about this Casemiro. What kind of player is he.

And I'm not sure what obvious reasons there are not to mention Illara and Lucas Silva. They are Real players arent' they?

Illara and especially Silva are not good enough.

Forgot they called back Casemiro. Dunno if he's a typical deep lying type either.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:10 pm

jibers wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
jibers wrote:@Tito Madrid should have won the league last year. Ancelotti screwed it up by his lack of rotations tbh. They are as good as Barcelona and on any given game I would have backed Madrid to beat Barca tbh. The big problem Rafa has is sorting out Bales position.

Another problem imo is sorting out Kroos position. I strongly feel the way Carlo visioned Kroos wasn't very productive.

Kroos is no Pirlo, he isn't creative playing so deep. He makes no mistakes and distributes, but he doesn't contribute to attacking play really.
He's not a defenisve midfielder either, so imo it was a waste of talent.

Kroos gets creative if he is put further upfront and has to make quick decisions, he's better in defensive transition than in defending deep.
He's got a lethargic streak which is encouraged to come to the surface when he's being made too comfortable.

I agree when he was placed as the sole Pivote, Madrid ran into a lot of trouble. I think the 442 with Isco-Kroos-Modric-Hames brought out the best in them tbh. I agree. His best position I saw him play at Bayern was in 12/13 where he was used as the #10 but he was dropping deep to overload the mf. He was intelligent enough to know when to drop and when not to. The Madrid Bayern semis in 11/12 were a good example of this also.

So obviously sorting out Bale's position and sorting out Kroos' are connected then hmm

Agree about the rest. Kroos is best in BETWEEN 8 and 10, or maybe between 6 and 8.
In Pep's first season first half 4-1-4-1 he was great, we sucked more when Pep caved in and reverted to 4-2-3-1 with Schweini and Kroos. That pairing might have sufficed for World Cup level, not for CL.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:27 pm

The title is madrids to loose tbh. I mean, u dont expect MSN to carry this barca team for a complete league season. In the CL maybe, but with the CL curse in full swing, and the fact that the cdr is a 2 legged affair with this our defence (meaning we cant fluke a one-off clean sheet), well, there goes barcas season in summary..
Its goodbye to the 2015/16 season.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Btw, dont think bale can go any worse than last season. Its basically impossible tbh, lol and that in itself is an advantage to madrid.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:35 pm

What about Atletico though
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Bankz wrote:The title is madrids to loose tbh. I mean, u dont expect MSN to carry this barca team for a complete league season. In the CL maybe, but with the CL curse in full swing, and the fact that the cdr is a 2 legged affair with this our defence (meaning we cant fluke a one-off clean sheet), well, there goes barcas season in summary..
Its goodbye to the 2015/16 season.

The season hasn't even started yet m8

Thankfully we suck now and not midseason like last year. More time for improvement

It's not Barca's year every summer since 2012 tbh. Literally we've lost ONE game and of course the entire season is already over Laughing

It's good to lose sometimes so you realize how nice it is to win.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Lol @ atletico having anything to do with a top 2 finish, how much more the chance of winning a la liga title. This remains a barca/reals playing ground, just incase anyone needs a reminder.
Inb4butbutbuttheywonthelastone.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:58 pm

It's about time they win a title Laughing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:09 pm

*Rofl*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Very probable that Madrid is the best team in the world when the best Welsh attacker in the world is on the bench
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:What about Atletico though

This is Real Madrid's year.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Very probable that Madrid is the best team in the world when the best Welsh attacker in the world is on the bench

Based on what ? gotta prove it .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:What about Atletico though

This is Real Madrid's year.

Better be. If you don't win it this year , it'll be 1 title in 8 years. Cr7 doesn't deserve this after all his goals :coffee:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Based on how that team played in the first part of the season when Modric was available and the best Welsh attacker in the world was injured
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 pm

I highly doubt Atletico will be in the mix at the end tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:I highly doubt Atletico will be in the mix at the end tbh

LOL at people still rating Madrid in 2015 *This Forum :rofl:* - Page 3 1917972_w21
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Theres a better chance of douglas finishing as the leagues top scorer than atletico finishing among top two in la liga tbh..
Can bet my two balls on it.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 pm

the only way the team loses the league, is if rafa or flo prioritize  getting bale to score a lot over winning games, that what carlo did and look how that worked out.

lastly rafa wanting more goals from benzema sounds good, I have been waiting for a manager actually try to raise his level, instead of sending him out to support mainly cause ego and donkey footy IQ is almost zero, and he is by far the second best finisher on the team anyway.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Bankz wrote:Theres a better chance of douglas finishing as the leagues top scorer than atletico finishing among top two in la liga tbh..
Can bet my two balls on it.

Bet taken
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sk3ptical Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:51 pm

LeBéninois wrote:It's about time they win a title Laughing

its been too long Proud
sk3ptical
sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
LeBéninois wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Based on how that team played in the first part of the season when Modric was available and the best Welsh attacker in the world was injured

Meh. 4 months of attacking football doens't mean that you're the best. Titles do.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

chad4401 wrote:the only way the team loses the league, is if rafa or flo prioritize  getting bale to score a lot over winning games, that what carlo did and look how that worked out.

lastly rafa wanting more goals from benzema sounds good, I have been waiting for a manager actually try to raise his level, instead of sending him out to support mainly cause ego and donkey footy IQ is almost zero, and he is by far the second best finisher on the team anyway.

If Carlo played Bale isn't because Flo wanted to ? Which would mean that firing Carlo wasn't the solution.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 pm

to be honest, i think carlo played bale regardless of what florentino wanted. i also think flo wanted bale to play. i doubt that carlo wanted to bench bale and flo said 'no'. carlo has always had a penchant for keeping superstars happy; and he also had that interview where he said 'unless they are inured, the bbc will always play' (i'm kinda paraphrasing). from what i heard, considering florentino wasn't too keen on rafa, carlo could have stayed, on the condition that the club would do away with members of his technical staff, flo put last season's debacle primarily on them...but carlo wasn't too keen on that, so they gave him the boot
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 pm

my main point is if bale plays similar to last season, he shouldn't play 90 mins every game, that a big part of why the team kept getting worse, hopefully he improves this season and try to play his own game, instead of the extremely poor mans cr.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next