fatman123
Shed
huntsman
Lucifer
Kick
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Its Time to Discuss the Future of CFC - Page 4 Empty Re: Its Time to Discuss the Future of CFC

Post by Soul Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 am

fatman123 wrote:Also true, on paper the only teams that should be pushing us are the Manchester clubs. Of course football isnt played on paper, but it shouldnt take a new batch of 50mil signings to get our current squad into top four contention.

Irrespective of what happens the rest of this season; you cant see there not being a fat player clean out in the next off season

please don't use that figure.. the scars are still fresh

Shed wrote:And on the principle of it, as I mentioned somewhere else in the section, we shouldn't be needing a handful more mega-signings to topple the might of heavyweights like Stoke, Newcastle and Crystal Palace.

that's what worries me honestly. But what other choice do we have? We can't really afford to do a huge overhaul

Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Its Time to Discuss the Future of CFC - Page 4 Empty Re: Its Time to Discuss the Future of CFC

Post by Kick Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:59 am

I don't want to purchase Koke to save our season.

I want Koke because no matter who is in charge next season, they'll want to use Koke, As far as I know, Mourinho, Guardiola and Simeone are all huge fans of his, meaning it'll be easier to land a good manager.

As for a RB, we need a decent one.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4