Freeza
Firenze
63 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

USA gun violence thread - Page 26 Empty Re: USA gun violence thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2018 3:04 am

Freeza wrote:Mole, if you think that was a bad suggestion

Laughing There's probably loads of idiotic reasoning like this, i don't want to go down that rabbit hole though.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 20, 2018 3:23 am

Freeza wrote:Apparently the shooter targeted a girl who rejected his advanced and murdered her because of it.

No need for gun control at all. It’s good these males who consider women their own sex objects who can easily access military style weapons.

tbh there is at least 1.5 billion males around the world that have the same mind set as this crack pot. as sad as this is you cant un brainwash idiots. guns or no guns we will always get people like this.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 20, 2018 4:07 am

Yeah but with no guns this shooting won't have ever happened. I'm sick of people acting like these wouldn't happen if gun laws here were like most developed countries worldwide.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 am

One of the victims was an exchange student from Pakistan. All her life there and not one scratch, couple months in the US and murdered on the spot :facepalm:

There has been more than 1 shooting every week this year on average in the US..... It seems as if it's part of their life now.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Freeza wrote:Mole, if you think that was a bad suggestion

wow, Laughing :facepalm:
Sometimes there is a level of idiocy in this world that still just doesn't stop to surprise me.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 20, 2018 2:21 pm

M99 wrote:Yeah but with no guns this shooting won't have ever happened. I'm sick of people acting like these wouldn't happen if gun laws here were like most developed countries worldwide.
but why is it that when a guy jumps in a truck and kills 20 people they blame it on the guy behind the wheel but when someone picks up a gun and starts shooting people blame the gun.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Yeah but with no guns this shooting won't have ever happened. I'm sick of people acting like these wouldn't happen if gun laws here were like most developed countries worldwide.
but why is it that when a guy jumps in a truck and kills 20 people they blame it on the guy behind the wheel but when someone picks up a gun and starts shooting people blame the gun.

Does a gun have other functions than killing?

Does a truck?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

Does a gun have other functions than killing?

Does a truck?
that looks more like dodging the question instead of answering the question. its like i might need a truck one day so i will blame the driver but i dont think i will ever own a gun so i will blame that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 20, 2018 3:28 pm

El Gunner wrote:

wow, Laughing :facepalm:
Sometimes there is a level of idiocy in this world that still just doesn't stop to surprise me.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 20, 2018 3:58 pm

So next time I see a morbidly obese man do I blame the spoon the food or the guys eating habits
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Ordinary people do not need assault rifles. Period.

The problem, however, lies in the fact that it's  too easy to obtain a gun license in America, not in the sole fact of having a gun.

In countries like Switzerland or Finland gun laws are also very lenient although it's much harder to get a gun license and those 2 countries have relatively low crime rates.

America needs to work on gun control, but also on improving education and support for the mentally ill because all of them are connected with one another.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 20, 2018 11:58 pm

I feel like America gets sidetracked in this debate. The left goes "We must ban assault rifles!" and the right goes "They want to take away our guns!" and then nothing happens.

If the left were instead to go "We don't want to take your guns, we simply want to keep bad people from getting them and close some loop holes, but any law abiding American willing to go through a background check will still be able to get as many of them as they want" only the most die hard fanatics would disagree.

But both parties just want to pander to their supporters.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 am

That's a mouthful though. (:

Spoiler:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 21, 2018 2:35 am

RealGunner wrote: USA gun violence thread - Page 26 DdmHAYXUwAY4W9d

lol

The man who purportedly hates "Big Government" calling for the government to be bigger. Oh the irony.

Can't make this shit up.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 21, 2018 3:53 am

The problem is that, in America, men see guns as an extension of their penis

Guns registration would not prevent all massacres, but at least some of them. Give it a try is the least of decencies from US government, after all those dead people ffs.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 28, 2018 11:32 am

Warrior wrote:The problem is that, in America, men see guns as an extension of their penis

Guns registration would not prevent all massacres, but at least some of them. Give it a try is the least of decencies from US government, after all those dead people ffs.

Men everywhere see any weapon or power tool as an extension of their penis. Ever see someone who collects knives, or has a really great power drill?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 28, 2018 12:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Warrior wrote:The problem is that, in America, men see guns as an extension of their penis

Men everywhere see any weapon or power tool as an extension of their penis. Ever see someone who collects knives, or has a really great power drill?
tbf ive seen a few people use real madrid to extend penis size so its not just guns.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 28, 2018 12:27 pm

anyway last night i watched 2 documentaries one about sandy hook and one on aurora shooting and tbh all is not what it seems.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Unique wrote:anyway last night i watched 2 documentaries one about sandy hook and one on aurora shooting and tbh all is not what it seems.

That is often the case, depending on what one is talking about, what things are, and how they seem.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 28, 2018 4:44 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:anyway last night i watched 2 documentaries one about sandy hook and one on aurora shooting and tbh all is not what it seems.

That is often the case, depending on what one is talking about, what things are, and how they seem.
well for a start the police chased and arrested 2 other suspects in the sandy hook case that was filmed and the police would not answer questions about who they were or what they were doing there or why they ran in the first place. also some people were making statments to the press and their story was changing so much from day to day that one guy reported that he spoke to a women one day and the next day he said it was a man. also on the batman shootings people said a guy took a phone call them opened an emergency exit and let another guy in then the shooting started. also lots of people said there was more than one shooter and everytime the police was asked about the CCTV they refused to answer the question. you should take a look at them and see some of the stuff for yourself.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Trump and his biggest supporters have been brazen in their disdain for the media all throughout his presidency, one of them, Milo Yiannopoulos, even called for reporters to be gunned down just days before this happened.

And of course because the shooter is white, he got taken into custody. If he was black, he'd be dead.

*sigh*
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 pm

McLewis wrote:
And of course because the shooter is white, he got taken into custody. If he was black, he'd be dead.

*sigh*

Of course he got taken into custody. He's just a poor little boy. As much a victim as anyone else.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 pm

McLewis wrote:

Trump and his biggest supporters have been brazen in their disdain for the media all throughout his presidency, one of them, Milo Yiannopoulos, even called for reporters to be gunned down just days before this happened.

*sigh*
i remember when bush tried to get michael moore killed after his fahrenheit 911 documentary by saying something like that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Freeza wrote:
McLewis wrote:

*sigh*

Of course he got taken into custody. He's just a poor little boy. As much a victim as anyone else.
:facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:33 pm

Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

*sigh*
i remember when bush tried to get michael moore killed after his fahrenheit 911 documentary by saying something like that.

He would've had to have gotten in line. There were plenty that would've reveled in Moore's death for any number of the documentaries he's done. It's weird someone actually hasn't attempted it considering that he lives in one of the most violent, crime-ridden cities in the country, just 40 miles from where I live.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:20 pm

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

*sigh*

He would've had to have gotten in line. There were plenty that would've reveled in Moore's death for any number of the documentaries he's done. It's weird someone actually hasn't attempted it considering that he lives in one of the most violent, crime-ridden cities in the country, just 40 miles from where I live.
so in the land of the free you are in danger of getting killed for free speech. bush knew what he was doing when he said moore could get killed for saying the government was involved in 9/11. he was planting the seed into some crazy guys mind. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next