Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Tax evading pedophile.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Messi case ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi case ongoing

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Wait for it... We are about to get Harmonica and Fat Cat to say this is just corruption and an anti Barca campaign!!!

Fact is this has nothing to do with futbol. You have a rich celebrity caught trying to avoid paying taxes. He is responsible regardless of whether or not his father was the fraudulent accountant or not, it is his fraudulent tax submission that he signed. But as to whether a jail sentence or not, I suspect the sentence can be successfully appealed to a lessor sentence, possibly just a fine, but I also feel pretty certain that jail time for his father will not be negotiable.

This whole thread started with a statement that Messi is innocence. Nothing can be further from the truth. It seems it is the norm with Barca folks (and maybe it's just the Catlan culture), to plead innocence or say punishment is too harsh even when caught with their pants down and of course blame everything on Madridistas.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:41 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Wait for it... We are about to get Harmonica and Fat Cat to say this is just corruption and an anti Barca campaign!!!

Fact is this has nothing to do with futbol. You have a rich celebrity caught trying to avoid paying taxes. He is responsible regardless of whether or not his father was the fraudulent accountant or not, it is his fraudulent tax submission that he signed. But as to whether a jail sentence or not, I suspect the sentence can be successfully appealed to a lessor sentence, possibly just a fine, but I also feel pretty certain that jail time for his father will not be negotiable.

This whole thread started with a statement that Messi is innocence. Nothing can be further from the truth. It seems it is the norm with Barca folks (and maybe it's just the Catlan culture), to plead innocence or say punishment is too harsh even when caught with their pants down and of course blame everything on Madridistas.

Agreed. Don't drag me into this.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 pm

So, guys who reside in Europe and would have an understanding of Spain's law and culture, what are the realistic chances Messi sees jail time?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Doc wrote:So, guys who reside in Europe and would have an understanding of Spain's law and culture, what are the realistic chances Messi sees jail time?

linetty wrote:Messi case ongoing - Page 3 CQze1ahWwAAc-u1
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Doc, no but he will be fined and his father likely will be subject to something more severe.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Bill dont waste time with Harmonica, remember the guy we constantly made fun of in the other madrid forum? its him lol.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:18 pm

I like the deflection discussion from the fact that the state attorney is a former Real Madrid director for 10 years.  Laughing

And she overruled the actual prosecutors recommendation. I'll just repost this for everyone still doubting the fairness of this trial:

Messi case ongoing - Page 3 N_20140607102801_acusan_a_florentino_perez_de_intervenir_contra_el_barcelona

Spot the corrupted, and more corrupted.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Tax evasion is tax evasion and should be punished accordingly, no matter whether your name is Uli Hoeneß or Lionel Messi. Your average Mr.Smith would go to jail, too, if he'd evade taxes.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Bill dont waste time with Harmonica, remember the guy we constantly made fun of in the other madrid forum? its him lol.
u

Is this benavente?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:21 am

I don't understand the relevance of Delapuerta's previous employment history regarding this trial. Is there something I am missing here?

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Here's answers to all of questions surrounding Messi and you'll note that this isn't any biased reply just very accurate and factual. Key point is neither Messi, his father nor lawyers have yet to acknowledge any wrong doing despite the fact that they are caught red handed!!!

"Marcos Mas, a government lawyer who previously served on Barça's Disciplinary Commission and Club Statutes Reform Commission, analysed the situation for MARCA, breaking things down into ten questions and answers. His opinion is that a deal will eventually be cut, with the star paying a fine and avoiding jail.
Is there any possibility of Messi going to prison? He shouldn't do.
Why are there differences between the stances of the tax authorities and the Public Prosecution Office?
Because they serve different interests.
Can the Public Prosecution Office change its mind on the day of the trial?
No, that's impossible.
Why have things been allowed to get this far, rather than preventing Leo from having to sit in the dock?
Because so far there has been no agreement where the facts are concerned. The lawyers defending the player have never recognised the facts, for which reason an agreement has been out of the question.
Is it too late to avoid Leo sitting in the dock? An agreement or settlement can be reached even on the day of the trial.
When will the trial be and what stage are we at in the proceedings? It's impossible to say right now.
Could it clash with, say, a key Champions League game, forcing Messi to miss it?
In the event of such a clash, the hearing could be postponed if a valid reason were substantiated.
What is the tax authorities' primary objective in this case? They are not looking to imprison anyone or to set an example about paying taxes. If they believe a criminal offence has been committed, they are obligated to take action.
Is the State Legal Service willing to reach a settlement? Of course, so long as the relevant sums are recouped.
What is the ideal conclusion to this case? The best thing for the tax authorities would be to secure the unpaid amount plus a fine for the public coffers. It is obviously in the player's best interests to avoid the ordeal of a trial conducted under an intense media spotlight."
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:14 pm

I would like you to address the fact that state attorney, 10 years of Real Madrid director overruled prosecutors recommendation. And why didn't the same happen against Casillas (when he played at Real Franco), or Nadal?

This is a classic case of unjustice, corruption and abuse of power to your advantage.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:33 pm

As stated above,tax authorities and state proceutors have different interest. State attorney previous employment has zero to do with this. casillas and Nadal acknowleged wrong doing, paid dued taxes and fine.

You fail to recognize this celebrity has been caught red handed of tax fraud and refuses to acknowlege this!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:46 pm

I believe Messi has also payed dued taxes and fines, why is he still on trial, unlike Casillas and Nadal?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Sound like this "not acknowledging the wrongdoings" is the issue here.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:29 pm

these conspiracy theories about how the spanish central government is in cahoots with Real Madrid are hilarious . rofl
as if silly football rivalries are a  top priority  for these politicians .

Franco himself believed football was a silly waste of time .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Now we know where Messi got money to pay off Blatter all these years rofl

That Best player in world cup award gona cost him jail time Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 pm

1/5
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Shame Messi will never acknowledge your effort for him or your very existence for that matter.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:20 pm

There's no shame in it if one only cares about truth and logic.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Harmonica wrote:I believe Messi has also payed dued taxes and fines, why is he still on trial, unlike Casillas and Nadal?
lol! Your arguments getting more ridiculous. Messi has not paid dued taxes nor any fine, the others did. Why can't you read or at least check out basic facts. jUst like you mentioning Mascherano and Neymar when it's tax problems in Argentina and Brasil, not Spain. yOur conspiracy theories are getting very thin (and desperate). Can't wait to see your theories when your president and ex president come up for trail in the Neymar blundering.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:37 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Harmonica wrote:I believe Messi has also payed dued taxes and fines, why is he still on trial, unlike Casillas and Nadal?

lol! Your arguments getting more ridiculous. Messi has not paid dued taxes nor any fine, the others did. Why can't you read or at least check out basic facts. jUst like you mentioning Mascherano and Neymar when it's tax problems in Argentina and Brasil, not Spain. yOur conspiracy theories are getting very thin (and desperate). Can't wait to see your theories when your president and ex president come up for trail in the Neymar blundering.
Umm,

http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/story/2636136/barcelonas-javier-mascherano-charged-with-spain-tax-fraud

Why are you still in this board and not left ashamed or banned? Oh yes, because goal-legacy likes to hoard fakes and corruption.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:09 am

first off, I question the source espn, secondly, I'm sure I read somewhere that Masch was also accused of tax fraud in Argentina so maybe he is in trouble in both countries. Third, that is the process, admit you guilt, pay whatever interest is due (that sounds more likely what he is offering to do) and then negotiate a fine. bEing a legal issue, it takes time.

As to my being in this forum, I have as much right to be here as you. If you don't like my correcting the actual facts vs your silly conspiracy theories, that's your problem not mines
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Mascherano is a legal resident of Spain, he wouldn't be paying taxes in Argentina. The only countries that tax on 'worldwide income' are the US and Australia to my knowledge.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Depends where the income is earned BC. If Mascherano earned commercial income (adverstising, etc.) and income for playing with Argentina for the NT, he would be subject to Argentinian taxes.

In the US, you are subject to taxes if you repatriate the money to the US... but if you keep income you earned offshore outside of US soil, it's exempt from US taxation. It's on a corporate level but most expats set up their own consulting firms offshore for this purpose. Obama wants to change that. I don't think he's been able to yet.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next