Kick
teamanarchy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daniel Sturridge to NUFC  - Page 4 Empty Re: Daniel Sturridge to NUFC

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:thats not the point is it ?

or you are basically saying chelsea dont care about youth players because they are more interested in winning trophies with established players

is that what ur saying ?

basically we have one player from the academy.. so does Arsenal.. and supercatts is being a hypocrite to point out that Chelsea has a bad academy and etc.. and he started this over some BS rumour over Lukaku replacing Sturridge.. which is insane IMO Razz

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Lukaku and Sturridge don't even play at the same position. Got to love much of the football 'geniuses' we have here.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

english_jewel wrote:Supercartts

You support Arsenal mate? Laughing

How has your youth policy been doing over the past 6-7 years? Surely you'll know a thing or two about youth flops. Laughing

Lad, this isn't just about your youth policy and bonafide chelsea bred players; I'm also referring to the player you guys spent big bucks on who haven't even been given an opportunity whatsoever. It's more a compilation of these things that typify Chelsea development model.

Yes I'm an Arsenal supporter, but what Arsenal do unlike a lot of other top team is at least give them youth a platform to perform on. Whether we sell them is another matter- not every kid is going to make it big time are they?! We used to get berated for fielding kinds in the Carling Cup, but at the same time, that has also helped the kids deal with pressure as well as other things. Last season we got desperate and fielded a more stronger team although we bottled it and miraculously lost to a relagted birmingham Crying or Very sad
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 pm

english_jewel wrote:Lukaku and Sturridge don't even play at the same position. Got to love much of the football 'geniuses' we have here.

Well that's what makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. If Lukaku is Drogba Lite and Drogba isn't compatible with Torres then why do Chelsea want to sign him, when Torres is going to be the face of the front line for at least another 3 seasons?

Chelsea will send poor ol' Sturridge on loan because they have minimal trust in their younger players Sad
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

Only an idiot would believe Sturridge would go out on loan again. Laughing

We barely have any depth out wide and he's already better than Anelka, Malouda and Kalou. Malouda has been off form for ages now, Anelka still thinks he's some sort of playmaker and Kalou is just a piss poor excuse for a footballer.

I'm approx 75% sure he'll be a starter this season unless we actually buy some wide players before the window closes.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

Gil wrote:Only an idiot would believe Sturridge would go out on loan again. Laughing

We barely have any depth out wide and he's already better than Anelka, Malouda and Kalou. Malouda has been off form for ages now, Anelka still thinks he's some sort of playmaker and Kalou is just a piss poor excuse for a footballer.

I'm approx 75% sure he'll be a starter this season unless we actually buy some wide players before the window closes.

I sincerely do hope Chelsea use him properly...and I don't mean simply throwing him into squad. They have to start the lad more often. Same goes with McEachran and em...actually, those kids are all at Hamburg i think Laughing
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 am

SUPERCARTTS wrote:

How has your youth policy been doing over the past 6-7 years? Surely you'll know a thing or two about youth flops. Laughing

Lad, this isn't just about your youth policy and bonafide chelsea bred players; I'm also referring to the player you guys spent big bucks on who haven't even been given an opportunity whatsoever. It's more a compilation of these things that typify Chelsea development model.

And what players should those be? Mikel who's been giving countless appearances? You cannot have every player living up to expectations and not being a flop just like you said.

SUPERCARTTS wrote:Yes I'm an Arsenal supporter, but what Arsenal do unlike a lot of other top team is at least give them youth a platform to perform on. Whether we sell them is another matter- not every kid is going to make it big time are they?! We used to get berated for fielding kinds in the Carling Cup, but at the same time, that has also helped the kids deal with pressure as well as other things. Last season we got desperate and fielded a more stronger team although we bottled it and miraculously lost to a relagted birmingham Crying or Very sad

So basically you spent the last posts criticizing Chelsea for not using their youths, and now you say that you guys are good because you give them a chance at the CC? The only problem is if you give the youths just the CC to perform on it wouldn't help them much, because they need regular first team football, which is why chelsea have been loaning them. We get critized for keeping them on the bench and sending them on loan? WTF? Take Bruma for example. The lad has been send on loan to Hamburg for practically two years primarily to allow him to show what he is worth and get in the first team. If he gets first team football over the next years in the German top flight, then he'll do his future a heck of a good because that will make him proven. Then we can use him back at Chelsea, or if he wants to move on he can too because everyone would have seen his class by then. So how are we ruining them?And lets not forget Sturridge. The lad was unfairly not given playing time by Carlo, but instead of keeping him on the bench we loaned him to Bolton and just see how fantastic he has been with them (8 goals in 12 games as well as creating chnaces). Now all of a sudden you have teams like Liverpool who are interested, but he will no doubt he given a starting 11 place next season because he has proved himself. Again I ask you how you can claim we ruin them.

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Lukaku and Sturridge don't even play at the same position. Got to love much of the football 'geniuses' we have here.

Well that's what makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. If Lukaku is Drogba Lite and Drogba isn't compatible with Torres then why do Chelsea want to sign him, when Torres is going to be the face of the front line for at least another 3 seasons?

Chelsea will send poor ol' Sturridge on loan because they have minimal trust in their younger players Sad

First of all I have already told you that Sturridge will not go on loan. Villas-Boas is not stupid, only the media is. Second of all I suspect that you don't know how we play based on the Lukaku thing. We're most likely going to play a 4-3-3 with Sturridge at the right, Torres at the center, and someone at the left. The backups we have for Torres are Drogba and Lukaku. I'm not sure whether you're suggesting that Lukaku will not be given game time because Drogba is past it and Torres cannot play all 60+ games the whole season...we need a player like Lukaku. Plus Lukaku is 18 so he's more for the future. But if you're saying that buying Lukaku would send Sturridge on loan is false, because Lukaku cannot play in the wings, where Sturridge will play at, so Lukaku does not impact Sturridge's chances. The only competition Sturridge has for that place is Anelka and Kalou, and only a fool would play them ahead of Sturridge.

And like I said, we do not have minimal trust in our youths because as I explained before, our youths bar Sturridge are 19 or under and they do not have enough experience to play in the 11 regularly. They haven't really proven themselves and therefore we send them on loan, to prove themselves just like we did with Sturridge. I cannot see how sending a youth on loan shows a minimal amount of trust, makes no sense especially when you look at Kakuta, Van Aanholt, Bruma, Mceachran etc.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 am

SUPERCARTTS wrote:

Yes I'm an Arsenal supporter, but what Arsenal do unlike a lot of other top team is at least give them youth a platform to perform on. Whether we sell them is another matter- not every kid is going to make it big time are they?! We used to get berated for fielding kinds in the Carling Cup, but at the same time, that has also helped the kids deal with pressure as well as other things. Last season we got desperate and fielded a more stronger team although we bottled it and miraculously lost to a relagted birmingham Crying or Very sad

Exactly my point, everyone doesn't make it. Its the same with our club.. but our lads are at least playing in the EPL,Serie A,Bundesliga and Portugese League. They are useful members of the squad.

And at the same time... they are getting burned up pretty early and apparently most of them are extremely injury prone.. wondering why? Maybe its the Arsenal medical teams fault? Or maybe its cos they are KIDS! They need playing time true, I totally agree.. but they need to be used properly. I'm not saying that Chelsea used them enough, but Arsenal are overdoing it!

iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 am

and mole change the thread title to something like.. youths lol :lol!: your thread has been officially hijacked Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

Chelsea shouldnt make the same mistake again, Sturridge is developing in a killer-scorer.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Sturridge now saying he wants to stay and fight for his place.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

He always wanted to stay at Chelsea! I'm pretty sure that AVB said the same thing to him...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm

No response :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Had'nt seen it and besides it means nothing, plenty of players have said this in the past and left 2 weeks later because the club had decided to buy players in his position.

Reason iam skeptical is because it totally contradicts his comments on leaving if he does'nt get first team football at the end of last season.

Personally this smacks of good PR.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 pm

^^that wasnt aimed at you mole lol

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

http://www.football365.com/bolton-wanderers/7050958/Sturridge-to-fight-for-Blues-shirt

there u go mole Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:http://www.football365.com/bolton-wanderers/7050958/Sturridge-to-fight-for-Blues-shirt

Will in fairness to Mole Sturridge won't be able to do anything if Villas-Boas tells him to go on loan. That has a 0.001% chance of happening but it can still happen. Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:http://www.football365.com/bolton-wanderers/7050958/Sturridge-to-fight-for-Blues-shirt

I heard the interview, but frankly it mean's nothing but if you buy a Lukaku( which seems certain at this stage) and another forward he wont stay as much as you all want him to.

As i have heard this type of interview many times before and many times before they still leave. So iam going to wait and see Very Happy

Exactly Jewel and he will go on loan Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 pm

OK Mole lets say he does go on loan. What's the probability of him going to Newcastle? Surprised

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I heard the interview, but frankly it mean's nothing but if you buy a Lukaku( which seems certain at this stage) and another forward he wont stay as much as you all want him to.

As i have heard this type of interview many times before and many times before they still leave. So iam going to wait and see Very Happy

Exactly Jewel and he will go on loan Cool

Nah, Lukaku ain't for the starting XI mate... he is something for the future, if he comes that is. Sturridge is playing as the RF/RWF or something inbetween those two positions. If we are buying, say Aguero or Neymar its for the LWF position where Malouda isn't simply good enough and consistent enough anymore and Zhirkov is relatively unproven. This leaves the whole RWF position for him and Anelka and maybe Kalou. Sturridge is better than both of them and if I can see it, u can see it, EJ,gil and all the people who watch football can see it I'm sure AVB should see it too Razz.

If he by anychance lets him out on loan.. I'll probably lose faith in AVB honestly.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

english_jewel wrote:OK Mole lets say he does go on loan. What's the probability of him going to Newcastle? Surprised

Big possibility tbf, because the other sides that want him are Stoke and Bolton.

Let's face it , we have the foundations to improve, we are basically debt free, we have money etc etc.

And who would you rather supporting you Cabaye, Barton or Ben Arfa plus the other creative players we have coming through and have bought and the flick ons of Demba Ba or Rory Delap and a Bolton side with no Money to improve and Gary Cahill to be sold to reduce the debt.

I think id know what id do. :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

english_jewel wrote:No response :coffee:

LOOOOL. Save the drivel for Shakespear bruh!

I don't understand why you fail to grasp my point. Let me repeat myself again; Chelsea sign/Signed many youngsters over the last few years. NONE have made it through. I don't intend on every kid to make it, because that would be unrealistic. BUT what so many Chelsea fans fail to see is that because of Abramovich's bottomless pocket, you don't actually need youngsters; just because you loan all of them out all over the europe that doesn't mean anything! Stoch, Bertrand, Mancienne, Di Santo, That defender who has never kicked a ball, Turnball; just admit that Chelsea are apprehensive about fielding the youngsters... bounce

Walcott, Gibbs, Bendtner, Woj, Wilshere, Ramsey, Da Silva twins, Gibson, Hernandez, Macheda, Spearing, the 2 funny looking defenders and Liverpool, Danny Rose; please tell me you see the pattern.... Twisted Evil
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

No Response :coffee:
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

So instead of replying to my comments and having a proper debate, you continue to post the same shit over and over again even though I keep proving you wrong. That shows that you're just being a troll. It's OK to criticize our academy or anything for that matter but when someone puts back a sensible counter argument, have some balls to reply to that instead of ignoring it and posting your comments just like they were in the beginning.

And Turnbull is our third choice goalkeeper and not a defender, shows your logic about Chelsea really. Don't talk about things that you don't know about and aren't willing to debate about.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Done deal with NUFC from my sources :coffee:

12M + add ons. Plus first hand pick for Chelsea on Shane Ferguson until January 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Sepi wrote:Done deal with NUFC from my sources :coffee:

12M + add ons.

That will do thanks Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down