Kaladin
futbol_bill
Mr Nick09
81 posters

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Zidane Sack Watch - Page 12 Empty Re: Zidane Sack Watch

Post by titosantill Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:31 am

looks like an old school 4 4 2 (4 1 2 1 2) i never watched benfica either, but my guess is di maria's role there is as a left winger, than it is a midfield three. what may prove my argument wrong though is ramires isn't (and i don't think ever was) a right winger. when we signed di maria though, the feeling was we're getting a left winger cos it was him or david silva i believe...good find; aimar n saviola, la liga boys, how time flies

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 am

The 7 same La Liga rounds with

Benitez 15 points, +13 gd
Zeppo 14 points, +11 gd
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:16 pm

ES wrote:

Kroos rofl

I can see why a lot of Madrid fan says he doesn't fit in well, pathetically jogging back :facepalm:

And people say I am a hater lmao. He was doing the same vs Barcelona in clasico

He was exposed the day when Madrid destroyed him when he was at Bayern. Definition of a luxury player and needs 2 other mids to hold his hands. An extremely shit version of Pirlo

Worked well in the first season at Madrid because of how well Carlo set up his teams and his individual flaws weren't exposed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 pm

At least Kroos is back lol, Modric falling on his ass and not moving from the half way line.

Has to be dat scapegoat doe, every other CM gets the excuse they are not a DM when they are forced to play there.

Not Kroos though, it's because he's a fraud.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Yea was about to post that too.

Isco rofl rofl

Kroos can be forgiven for being slow but Isco was the one who should have tracked back Griezmann. Stopped somewhere in midfield to admire the move rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Madrid have a fundamental issue with a poorly built squad with ill defined roles. All of these players, including Kroos would look good else where they are not forced to be someone they are not just so you can fit in the superstar XI.

Even Barca understand the importance of this lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:24 pm

There are so many things wrong with that griezmann goal that i don't know where to begin. Arsenal's defensive transition is one of the worst in the top leagues but Madrid are right there with them.

Hope Zidane is aware of it and has a plan to fix it. Specially before the transfer ban kicks in. Madrid need someone like Kante badly for a start. Then they need to do what mole said and stop playing players in roles they are not good at

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Not so sure Kante is the answer tbh, looking good for a small team for one season doesn't mean anything to me. *cough* Tiote *cough*
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:28 pm

He might not be but they do need what he brings to the team.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Well they need a lot of things tbh, the whole thing is systematically broken atm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Madrid have a fundamental issue with a poorly built squad with ill defined roles. All of these players, including Kroos would look good else where they are not forced to be someone they are not just so you can fit in the superstar XI.

Even Barca understand the importance of this lol.

Wouldn't change a word.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:He might not be but they do need what he brings to the team.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Well they need a lot of things tbh, the whole thing is systematically broken atm.

What do they have Casemiro for? 'Poorly built squad' lmao.

What a joke. Every other club would take this 'poorly built squad' in a heartbeat.

They have top players for every conceivable position and role.

What they don't have is team spirit, a tactical plan, and most of all a manager with experience and authority to instill those two.
a MANAGER lol. They are a top club without a MANAGER.

How hard is it to understand this?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Well they need a lot of things tbh, the whole thing is systematically broken atm.

What a joke. Every other club would take this 'poorly built squad' in a heartbeat.

What they don't have is team spirit, a tactical plan, and most of all a manager with experience and authority to instill those two.

Wouldn't change a word

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:47 pm

So trying to fit Kroos, Modric, Isco and James in the same team isn't poorly built.

BTW i think Zidane is clueless and should be nowhere near the job but it is possible to accept both are true, i don't have to pick a side here.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:49 pm

You have to pick a side if you happen to be Hans or sports Laughing

On a serious note, Hans has a point, kinda. We might've been better with a wc manager. But the poorly built squad remains one of the main reasons we've struggled recently.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:55 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:You have to pick a side if you happen to be Hans or sports Laughing

On a serious note, Hans has a point, kinda. We might've been better with a wc manager. But the poorly built squad remains one of the main reasons we've struggled recently.

Yeah i don't deny you would be better, but it doesn't take away from the fact you have 4 attacking players for midfielders who all like to do similar things, a "winger " who refuses to do any sort of defensive work or provide width and another winger who practically does the same at a lesser level.

It's poorly defined across the board, Barca's front 3 and midfield 3 work in unison.( hell Bayern does too) There is no such thing here.

I can see that and admit it, without giving excuses for Zidane as i don't think he's up to it regardless. Both in this situation is true.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

+1

disagree with everything

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:58 pm

nvm wrong post
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So trying to fit Kroos, Modric, Isco and James in the same team isn't poorly built.

BTW i think Zidane is clueless and should be nowhere near the job but it is possible to accept both are true, i don't have to pick a side here.

There's a difference between a 'squad' and the 11 on the teamsheet, Dear Leader.

If a squad is poorly built, it's the club's fault.

If a starting 11 is poorly built from a strong squad, it's the coach's fault.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Yeah i don't deny you would be better, but it doesn't take away from the fact you have 4 attacking players for midfielders who all like to do similar things, a "winger " who refuses to do any sort of defensive work or provide width and another winger who practically does the same at a lesser level.

It's poorly defined across the board, Barca's front 3 and midfield 3 work in unison.( hell Bayern does too) There is no such thing here.

I can see that and admit it, without giving excuses for Zidane as i don't think he's up to it regardless. Both in this situation is true.

I think it's because some people are unable to look at things objectively. They're either blaming the squad or the manager. But as you so eloquently put it, it's a little bit of both.

I don't know why some people are so afraid to call it what it is: we have a manager who's obviously not up for it, and we have a poorly built squad. A deadly combination.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:17 pm

We play 4-4-3 most of the time. A formation that doesn't use an "Attacking Midfielder" or a "10" specifically yet we have 4 natural AMs starting at the moment. You can already see what's wrong there lol.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:28 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

I think it's because some people are unable to look at things objectively. They're either blaming the squad or the manager. But as you so eloquently put it, it's a little bit of both.

I don't know why some people are so afraid to call it what it is: we have a manager who's obviously not up for it, and we have a poorly built squad. A deadly combination.

we played at Juve away with 4 strikers, not a single CB, instead three fullbacks, a midfield of Vidal and Thiago.

If Zidane had coached this team and they had lost, everyone would be going 'oh what a poorly built squad'.

This is all futile.
In the end, it is about making it work.
To make it work you need a plan.

Of course it's a bit of both, and everything, but are you seriously suggesting out of available players Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Kroos, and Isco it's not possible to build a midfield that works? Because the 'squad' is too 'poorly built'?

Pls. Pretty PLS.

Henry keeps telling the story how Pep instructed him to stay wide at all times, and when he moved inside he was subbed at half time.
What you would need, is that you have a manager who can tell Ronaldo to stay wide as part of a tactical plan, and if Ronaldo doesn't do it, he can be subbed off at HT.

That's what you need.

It's got nothing whatsoever to do with how the squad is built.

You can deal with the details of what player profiles you might be missing AFTER you've got the basics of coaching authority and competence in place.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:

we played at Juve away with 4 strikers, not a single CB, instead three fullbacks, a midfield of Vidal and Thiago.

If Zidane had coached this team and they had lost, everyone would be going 'oh what a poorly built squad'.

This is all futile.
In the end, it is about making it work.
To make it work you need a plan.

Of course it's a bit of both, and everything, but are you seriously suggesting out of available players Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Kroos, and Isco it's not possible to build a midfield that works? Because the 'squad' is too 'poorly built'?

Pls. Pretty PLS.

Henry keeps telling the story how Pep instructed him to stay wide at all times, and when he moved inside he was subbed at half time.
What you would need, is that you have a manager who can tell Ronaldo to stay wide as part of a tactical plan, and if Ronaldo doesn't do it, he can be subbed off at HT.

That's what you need.

It's got nothing whatsoever to do with how the squad is built.

You can deal with the details of what player profiles you might be missing AFTER you've got the basics of coaching authority and competence in place.

Agree with everything except the Pep praise.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Strongly disagree with the pep praise

lightly disagree with some of the other points

I think what Madrid need is a manager like Mourinho or Ancelotti
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:37 pm

@Hans
Gud to see u back Molenation   corporate Hans can GTFO

As far as Zizou is concerned there are two possibilities from rival point ief view
.He doesn't know the right thing or he knows right thing  and is not able to act accordingly due to some reasons. What does this say about Zizo as manager? Not much I guess

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Lucifer wrote:
As far as Zizou is concerned there are two possibilities from ruval point if view
. He doesn't know the right thing or he knows right thing  and is not able to act accordingly due to some reasons. What does this say about Zizo as manager? Not much I guess

tbf we don't know anything about Zizou as coach yet.
Far too early to judge anything.

Then again that's the hilarious thing - Real never give proven top managers any benefit of the doubt, or time in order to implement things;
and now they seem willing to give some guy the benefit of the doubt and time in order to find out whether he's any kind of top manager at all Laughing

Makes sense though.
Real Madrid never was a manager's club, always a star players' club.
Seems logical they now would do away with the manager altogether in favour of an ex star player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next