Kaladin
RealGunner
VivaStPauli
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
50 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:13 am

ES wrote:https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/747730290294980608

I was laughing throughout the whole video, particularly over this line:

"Now, I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives or worked in business or trade or indeed ever created a job"

He's trying to convince other countries to keep trading with his country and yet he tells them that rofl

This dude is a legend, incredibly stupid, but a legend nonetheless. He would kill as a stand-up comic rofl

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:15 am

rwo power wrote:
Unique wrote:who is this sociopath racist you speak of
Who else but this callous demagogue?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/watch-the-european-parliament-boo-nigel-farage-while-he-defends-the-brexit/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/nigel-farage-european-parliament-petty-rant-ukip
what racist comments has he made.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:21 am

has anyone ever wondered why people like farage and trump get so much support. like I said before I don't even bother to vote. the way I live my life and where I live wouldent matter if forrest gump was in charge. but does anyone stop to think why they are now getting so much support
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:22 am

This past few days have made me hate my own country more and more. People lead astray by the same politicians that they voted in, have voted ourselves into a crisis that the very same moronic politicians now have to lead us out of, and now we're seeing an increase in xenophobic-related hate crime from scum encouraged by the likes of UKIP and now empowered by this referendum.

And that doesn't apply to the people who had genuine, well-thought out reasons for voting leave.

The only encouragement I've gotten these last few days is the possibility that the new PM can't trigger Article 50 without parliament passing a new act, which means the issue has to be debated. The referendum "advises" parliament that the people want to leave the EU, but by the time a new PM is installed and has expressed a desire to trigger Article 50, I wonder if that will still be the case.

Some reading on this:

https://ukconstitutionallaw.org/2016/06/27/nick-barber-tom-hickman-and-jeff-king-pulling-the-article-50-trigger-parliaments-indispensable-role/

Last edited by Jay29 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:23 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
ES wrote:https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/747730290294980608

I was laughing throughout the whole video, particularly over this line:

"Now, I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives or worked in business or trade or indeed ever created a job"

He's trying to convince other countries to keep trading with his country and yet he tells them that rofl

This dude is a legend, incredibly stupid, but a legend nonetheless. He would kill as a stand-up comic rofl

"You absolute know nothing, useless and utter incompetent schmucks better keep doing business with us or you'll suffer!"
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:25 am

Unique wrote:what racist comments has he made.
What about this?
Spoiler:

Or this:
So it’s official. Nigel Farage wants to make racism legal.

There is no ambiguity. Ukip’s leader can try to obfuscate and weasel. Cheered on by his ragtag army of acolytes and supporters, he can rage about media misrepresentation as much as he likes.

But the camera doesn’t lie. Or at least, it didn’t on the day Nigel Farage sat down with Trevor Phillips to give his views on current race relations laws.

Phillips asks: “In Ukip-land there would be no law against discrimination on the grounds of nationality. Would there be a law against discrimination on the grounds or race or colour?”

“No,” Nigel Farage responds.
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11467713/No-dogs.-No-blacks.-No-Irish-is-now-Ukip-policy.html

Nigel Farage: if an employer wishes to "discriminate" by choosing a British-born person "they should be allowed to do so"
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11465505/Nigel-Farage-Bosses-should-be-allowed-to-discriminate-between-Britons-and-foreigners.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 am

Unique wrote:has anyone ever wondered why people like farage and trump get so much support. like I said before I don't even bother to vote. the way I live my life and where I live wouldent matter if forrest gump was in charge. but does anyone stop to think why they are now getting so much support

It's not rocket science. A certain portion of the population feel like they're getting the short end of the stick and here comes this person who says he's not part of the government establishment/elite and tells them where to direct their anger, not knowing he's telling them a load of lies just to feed their fears and he's leading them down the wrong path.

There, I summed it up for you.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:35 am

rwo power wrote:
Unique wrote:what racist comments has he made.
What about this?
Spoiler:

Or this:
So it’s official. Nigel Farage wants to make racism legal.

There is no ambiguity. Ukip’s leader can try to obfuscate and weasel. Cheered on by his ragtag army of acolytes and supporters, he can rage about media misrepresentation as much as he likes.

But the camera doesn’t lie. Or at least, it didn’t on the day Nigel Farage sat down with Trevor Phillips to give his views on current race relations laws.

Phillips asks: “In Ukip-land there would be no law against discrimination on the grounds of nationality. Would there be a law against discrimination on the grounds or race or colour?”

“No,” Nigel Farage responds.
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11467713/No-dogs.-No-blacks.-No-Irish-is-now-Ukip-policy.html

Nigel Farage: if an employer wishes to "discriminate" by choosing a British-born person "they should be allowed to do so"
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11465505/Nigel-Farage-Bosses-should-be-allowed-to-discriminate-between-Britons-and-foreigners.html
how is not wanting millions of Syrians flooding a already over populated country racist. I don't see that tbh. we have seen what has happened in Germany and the guy does not want that to happen here. their culture. way of life and religion has seen them burn their own country to the ground. what makes you think they will make Britain a better place.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 am

^Yeah totally ignore the part where he says there will be no law against discrimination based on race or colour, which essentially makes him a RACIST.

But I guess you "don't see that". Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:42 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:has anyone ever wondered why people like farage and trump get so much support. like I said before I don't even bother to vote. the way I live my life and where I live wouldent matter if forrest gump was in charge. but does anyone stop to think why they are now getting so much support

It's not rocket science. A certain portion of the population feel like they're getting the short end of the stick and here comes this person who says he's not part of the government establishment/elite and tells them where to direct their anger, not knowing he's telling them a load of lies just to feed their fears and he's leading them down the wrong path.

a large portion of the population are getting the short end of the stick. and no person in the world can out right lie to you without some truth to it. why don't we just all tell the truth and admit that Islamic terrorists are a major factor in the way people think today. like it or not its a fact.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

a large portion of the population are getting the short end of the stick. and no person in the world can out right lie to you without some truth to it. why don't we just all tell the truth and admit that Islamic terrorists are a major factor in the way people think today. like it or not its a fact.

So therefore, let's all brand all muslims as threats. Gotcha.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 am

Blue Barrett wrote:^Yeah totally ignore the part where he says there will be no law against discrimination based on race or colour, which essentially makes him a RACIST.

Blue Barrett wrote:^Yeah totally ignore the part where he says there will be no law against discrimination based on race or colour, which essentially makes him a RACIST.

we all see what we want to see mate. one way or the other. like ive been saying all through this thread. people only see whats infront of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

do you have kids mate?
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:47 am

Unique wrote:how is not wanting millions of Syrians flooding a already over populated country racist. I don't see that tbh. we have seen what has happened in Germany and the guy does not want that to happen here. their culture. way of life and religion has seen them burn their own country to the ground. what makes you think they will make Britain a better place.
Well, I know a certain guy who had the same ideas in Germany a couple years ago. You only need to replace the word "immigrants" by "Jews" and "Britain" by "Germany" and the slogans are identical. Oh, and at that time no one took the signs and portents seriously, either.
Spoiler:

Mind you - those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:48 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:

do you have kids mate?

What does me having kids or not have to do with branding 1.6 billion people as threats to my country?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:54 am

rwo power wrote:
Unique wrote:how is not wanting millions of Syrians flooding a already over populated country racist. I don't see that tbh. we have seen what has happened in Germany and the guy does not want that to happen here. their culture. way of life and religion has seen them burn their own country to the ground. what makes you think they will make Britain a better place.
Well, I know a certain guy who had the same ideas in Germany a couple years ago. You only need to replace the word "immigrants" by "Jews" and "Britain" by "Germany" and the slogans are identical. Oh, and at that time no one took the signs and portents seriously, either.
Spoiler:
i don't think its the same thing tbh

Mind you - those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:55 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
do you have kids mate?

What does me having kids or not have to do with branding 1.6 billion people as threats to my country?
answer my question and I will tell you.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:05 am

Unique wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, I know a certain guy who had the same ideas in Germany a couple years ago. You only need to replace the word "immigrants" by "Jews" and "Britain" by "Germany" and the slogans are identical. Oh, and at that time no one took the signs and portents seriously, either.

Really?

The Nazi party came to power with slogans about Jews flooding Germany, bringing their foreign religion, taking money, work, houses and everything from the poor, hard working Germans.

As Hitler was a cunning demagogue who was clever to use the media for his propaganda, he managed to rile up the public by promising everything to the readily believing population, who were tricked into voting in some referendums to empower Hitler and in the end taking away their own rights - all via some cleverly worded referendums*.

Frankly as I'm seeing the parallels to the events in the UK, I'm getting more and more terrified. The increasing violence against foreigners is alarming, too.

You should hope there won't be a Kristallnacht coming to you soon in England. Oh, and there could be nice yellow stars issued which EU people have to wear so that one can easily single them out.

*) And this is why there are no federal level referendums in Germany anymore as they were deemed too problematic and a danger to democracy.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:13 am

rwo power wrote:
Unique wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, I know a certain guy who had the same ideas in Germany a couple years ago. You only need to replace the word "immigrants" by "Jews" and "Britain" by "Germany" and the slogans are identical. Oh, and at that time no one took the signs and portents seriously, either.

Really?

The Nazi party came to power with slogans about Jews flooding Germany, bringing their foreign religion, taking money, work and everything from the poor, hard working Germans.

As Hitler was a cunning demagogue who was clever to use the media for his propaganda, he managed to rile up the public by promising everything to the readily believing population, who were tricked into voting in some referendums to empower Hitler and in the end taking away their own rights - all via some cleverly worded referendums*.

Frankly as I'm seeing the parallels to the events in the UK, I'm getting more and more terrified. The increasing violence against foreigners is alarming, too. You should hope there won't be soon a Kristallnacht in England.

*) And this is why there are no federal level referendums in Germany anymore as they were deemed too problematic and a danger to democracy.
tell me how are the flood of imigrants fitting in. I see germans on youtube talking about how they fear lots of these people. the new year eve attacks. young girls scared to walk the streets in some places. why would you except this kind of thing to your own people when the people doing it cant even live in peace with each other.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:14 am

you do know that UK are ONLY taking the kids and families right?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:16 am

RealGunner wrote:you do know that UK are ONLY taking the kids and families right?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:16 am

Unique wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Unique wrote: do you have kids mate?

answer my question and I will tell you.
??
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:22 am

Unique wrote:tell me how are the flood of imigrants fitting in. I see germans on youtube talking about how they fear lots of these people. the new year eve attacks. young girls scared to walk the streets in some places. why would you except this kind of thing to your own people when the people doing it cant even live in peace with each other.
I never claimed things were perfect, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be ways to fix the problems. One just has to work on it and not simply give up.

I just know that many signs in the UK look alarmingly like the start of Hitler's rise to power and the beginning of the persecution of Jews in Germany.

The problem is that it appears as if the people in the UK (or rather England/Wales) don't realise what path they could walk, if they don't wake up soon.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:27 am

rwo power wrote:
Unique wrote:tell me how are the flood of imigrants fitting in. I see germans on youtube talking about how they fear lots of these people. the new year eve attacks. young girls scared to walk the streets in some places. why would you except this kind of thing to your own people when the people doing it cant even live in peace with each other.
I never claimed things were perfect, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be ways to fix the problems. One just has to work on it and not simply give up.

I just know that many signs in the UK look alarmingly like the start of Hitler's rise to power and the beginning of the persecution of Jews in Germany.

The problem is that it appears as if the people in the UK (or rather England/Wales) don't realise what path they could walk, if they don't wake up soon.
come on mate. we voted out of the EU. we are not gassing jews. the thing that gets my back up in these arguments is the fact that people think like me and don't even know it. hypocricy.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:40 am

Unique wrote:come on mate. we voted out of the EU. we are not gassing jews. the thing that gets my back up in these arguments is the fact that people think like me and don't even know it. hypocricy.
Do you think that Hitler started out with gassing Jews? He started with telling people that Jews stole their money, their work, their housing etc, and the people celebrated him for that and gave him gradually more and more power, as he promised he would give them back their work, money and housing from those dirty non-Christian foreigners...

"Germany for the Germans" was one of the NSDAP's slogans. I think the UKIP has a rather similar party-line about "UK for the British"...

Last edited by rwo power on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:43 am

Unique wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you do know that UK are ONLY taking the kids and families right?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
What?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next