zizzle
rincon
breva
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chinese investing in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese investing in Serie A

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Group of death man , that's more like the group of life.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:12 pm

rincon wrote:Laughing Come on man.

If and if and if.

Thats all you are arguing. Everyone can do that. If Serie A had more money than the EPL they would be richer. If Sweden had a better team they would have qualified. If Asia had 10 spots in world cup China would have made it. No points in that.

No one doubt Ibra's quality but everyone doubts the quality of his teammates and no one here is hyping the Swedish league over the big leagues.

If the group of death is Jordan, Iraq and China then why did none of those teams actually qualified for the world cup??

The player with 28 goals in 28 games must be getting a lot of great service from his Chinese teammates. Proves my point of the Chinese quality really.

No, it proves that Elkeson is able to score 28 in 28 against chinese players. Which tells how bad the teams are. Messi and Neymar, getting service from some of the best players in the world, didn't score 1 in 1, but Elkeson did Laughing

Thats how different the competition is over there.

Neither Jordan or Iraq qualified because they got placed into a stacked group with other stacked teams and only so few could go out. Jordan made a playoff if I remember and lost against a south American team.

In that same vein doubting the quality of the Chinese team isn't the same as doubting the absolute quality of 武磊 and XooSheng

Dude I agree with you on the point of there being quality on the Italian big clubs. There is no argument there, but compare the Genoa and the average Chinese side and there is no incentive for the Chinese player to go overseas. The quality pipeline ends there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Serie A not even better than the Qatari league
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I guess Toronto FC are miles ahead of Juventus going by that reasoning considering Giovinco has effectively doubled his goal output in less than half the games so in fact whoever is assisting that lad is effectively 4x better than prime Pirlo.

Well according to the MLS lads here, Giovinco is Christ reincarnated so it's obviously true. His Euro absence hurts me the most, anti-Christ Conte refused to let him shine in France.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Group of death man , that's more like the group of life.

Laughing

By group of death I meant 3 teams of equal quality placed together.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:30 pm

China was worse than the teams who were worse than the teams that qualified from Asia.

So we have:

China (failed to get to the last round)
Jordan and Iraq (beat china and got to the last round and failed then)
Australia, S. Korea, Iran, Japan (the teams that made it)

The teams that did qualified from Asia (4 of them) all failed to win a single game at the world cup.

Why must Genoa care about chinese players allegedly not wanting to play for them?

I never doubted the quality of a player, its about the league. The 2 players you mention may be good, I've never watched them play, but on average I'll take Genoa or Hamburg, as would almost every quality player in the world.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 pm

rincon wrote:China was worse than the teams who were worse than the teams that qualified from Asia.

So we have:

China (failed to get to the last round)
Jordan and Iraq (beat china and got to the last round and failed then)
Australia, S. Korea, Iran, Japan (the teams that made it)

The teams that did qualified from Asia (4 of them) all failed to win a single game at the world cup.

Why must Genoa care about chinese players allegedly not wanting to play for them?

I never doubted the quality of a player, its about the league. The 2 players you mention may be good, I've never watched them play, but on average I'll take Genoa or Hamburg, as would almost every quality player in the world.

China was about the same as the two teams which failed to get past the teams the qualified. You will get no argument from me the teams that qualified, with the exception of Japan, had no business being in the world cup at all. South Korea gets by because they are lucky enough to have a physical advantage over other Asian countries, and Australia should be in the OFC.

The idea that 99% of quality footballers choosing Hamburg or Genoa over playing for a side in China is still one of demographics. They most likely know little about China, and that will change this century with power shifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
China was about the same as the two teams which failed to get past the teams the qualified.

Just wtf is this anyway?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
China was about the same as the two teams which failed to get past the teams the qualified.

Just wtf is this anyway?

The truth Proud

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:53 pm

@Betty this is how it sounds

Since they limit the amount of foreigners their league is mostly chinese players.

So a league completely full of players that failed to make the Chinese national team, which is a team that failed to make the last qualifying round of one of the easiest confederations of the world cup, is just as attractive than the Bundesliga or Serie A and the only difference is "people know little about China"??

I mean Laughing come on!!

Champions league, Europa League, good players, prestige pshhh who cares... playing against the 50th best Chinese player is the same as playing against the best players in the world.

Its not the same, at all. Which is why they have to spectacularly overpay for players to go to their league.

This has to be one of the worst arguments I've ever read in the forum.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Tbf it's Serie zzz so you never know really hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:08 pm

rincon wrote:@Betty this is how it sounds

Since they limit the amount of foreigners their league is mostly chinese players.

So a league completely full of players that failed to make the Chinese national team, which is a team that failed to make the last qualifying round of one of the easiest confederations of the world cup, is just as attractive than the Bundesliga or Serie A and the only difference is "people know little about China"??

I mean Laughing come on!!

Champions league, Europa League, good players, prestige pshhh who cares... playing against the 50th best Chinese player is the same as playing against the best players in the world.

Its not the same, at all. Which is why they have to spectacularly overpay for players to go to their league.

This has to be one of the worst arguments I've ever read in the forum.

Most European teams don't play in the champions or Europa league, and the players going to these clubs aren't playing against the best weekly. Playing for a middling club they will play the best the world has to offer maybe 3,4 times a season. In China this would have once or twice. The difference isn't as big as you think.

If a player is choosing between Juventus or even Roma or Guangzhou, then fine there is a difference, but lets not act like its night and day between jiangsu and the likes of a Palermo. The only difference here is cultural. Somebody from the western world knowing more about Europe would mean it is simply a more attractive option.

And its perfectly fine if somebody would rather live in Europe over China, but lets not act like its a pure football decision when looking at middle clubs.

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I guess Toronto FC are miles ahead of Juventus going by that reasoning considering Giovinco has effectively doubled his goal output in less than half the games so in fact whoever is assisting that lad is effectively 4x better than prime Pirlo.

agreed :coffee:

no bias
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Looks like Inter's sale is much more certain than Milan.Reuters reporting it as well.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Suddenly we'll get all these sponsorship deals in China which will triple our revenue and allow us to flip a finger to the FFP. Love modern football Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Reuters reported the Milan sale as well http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ac-milan-berlusconi-sale-idUSKCN0Y115P
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Derby della China Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:34 pm

zizzle wrote:Suddenly we'll get all these sponsorship deals in China which will triple our revenue and allow us to flip a finger to the FFP. Love modern football Proud

Yeah,it'd be certainly interesting to see how they combat FFP.

Maybe Jiangsu Suning buys players and loan them to Inter.Thats probably one easy way to do it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Nah that's too obvious. They'll probably start an Inter themed global Chinese restaurants and buffet and pay us 60m a year for the branding rights. Or something creative like that Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:54 pm

S wrote:
zizzle wrote:Suddenly we'll get all these sponsorship deals in China which will triple our revenue and allow us to flip a finger to the FFP. Love modern football Proud

Yeah,it'd be certainly interesting to see how they combat FFP.

Maybe Jiangsu Suning buys players and loan them to Inter.Thats probably one easy way to do it.

Chinese players coming into Inter?

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Foreigners ofcourse.

Can we already consider Alex Teixera and Ramires Inter players ? hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:05 pm

S wrote:Foreigners ofcourse.

Can we already consider Alex Teixera and Ramires Inter players ? hmm

Laughing

Don't sleep on China.

Some very good chinese players coming through the ranks. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 pm

AChinese Milan Molenation
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:20 am

I dont mind if Chinese youth players join Inter academy if they are good enough/not taking the place of better players.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 am

zizzle wrote:I dont mind if Chinese youth players join Inter academy if they are good enough/not taking the place of better players.

Do Italian clubs do market signings? Like with Manchester United they brought in Kagawa strictly to sell shirts in Japan. Even when proven he could play they didnt really want to use him, but damn it if you didnt watch TBS and see him grinning in a clean red shirt.A clear PR move.

Would an Italian club do that? I imagine the Chinese market being huge, and they actually support not ridicule their players unlike tv in japan.

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:19 am

Betty La Fea wrote:Its a sound investment. Milan clubs may be terrible now, but their name still carries worldwide. You get some super investors willing to put in cash to spend big, and you have an easy moneymaker.

I see the movement being in one direction though. Foreign players will come to China, but it won't happen the other way. While the Italian and Chinese leagues are probably similar in quality now, you don't see Chinese players who could easily play in a France or Germany(such as 武磊) not making the move. I think there is an emphasis in their players to stay in China and build up their league.

Since the Serie A and EPL coefficients are about the same, does that mean the EPL and China are roughly equal?
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next