Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 pm

The dressing room asks Florentino Perez to keep Keylor Navas at Real Madrid

No real surprise, I even recall hearing Ramos talk about De gea a while back, in support of keylor.

I agree. He had his ups and downs but for the most part did his job. De Gea is NOT better than keylor. in age yes but not in ability. I see no reason to burn cash. we should do it AFTER we secure one of M'bappe or Hazard imo, not before. the GK spot of the team is not a pressing matter. I feel we should reinforce in attack to ensure dominance.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:41 pm

we need to buy more cleaning products to help us shine all this silverware
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 pm

titosantill wrote:we need to buy more cleaning products to help us shine all this silverware
At least we're good on salt. collecting the tears of our enemies as they howl lamentations into their pillows at night while hard work provides the best spice to season our celebratory banquet. drinking
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:The dressing room asks Florentino Perez to keep Keylor Navas at Real Madrid

No real surprise, I even recall hearing Ramos talk about De gea a while back, in support of keylor.

I agree. He had his ups and downs but for the most part did his job. De Gea is NOT better than keylor. in age yes but not in ability. I see no reason to burn cash. we should do it AFTER we secure one of M'bappe or Hazard imo, not before. the GK spot of the team is not a pressing matter. I feel we should reinforce in attack to ensure dominance.

Disagree, De Gea IMHO is better than Navas but not 70 millons better, i would Keep Keylor and sign a young keeper

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Agreed DDG is clearly better and more consistent. Is he worth 70 mil? No, not when we have a great GK in Keylor.

How much is Donnarumma? Is he willing to play CDR matches and be a rotational player while he collects trophies and waits for his opportunity? My guess is no but a guy can dream

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 am

Marca: Zidane will only sign Mbappe if Bale leaves Real Madrid

Wow. Benzema is untouchable confirmed. The article won't even entertain Benz leaving.

Maximum kek but at the same time Benz is the best mentor for m'bappe.

So bale IS transferable... Hope manutd make a bid.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:37 pm

You need to take these articles with more than a grain of salt though; i sense degrees of speculation and agenda making going on, papers would publish different things transfer wise had we lost the final.

Bale is likely being picked on because he's lost momentum and Benzema has gained it, and the money issues the article talks about are non existing if both James and Morata leave.

Atleast it says we will go after Mbappe at some point in some way regardless, which i agree with.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:40 pm

I see TMO has lost a step. One should ALWAYS take my posts with a grain of salt. Top kek.

We absolutely must go for m'bappe though it seems he's set for remaining with Monaco.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:06 pm

I do take the recent articles and supposed statements by Zidane and club with a grain of salt.

I believe Zidane and Flo are on the same page, first of all.

I do believe the plan is to stay with current lineup for a couple more years, as much as possible. And secondly they obviously are and have been working towards the future dealing with aging players by stockpiling young talent.

So let's go back to what we had heard,

Leaving (or out on loan or being bought out)
James (a misfit here but can command a reasonable fee to obtain his desired starting roll)
Marianno (a 24th player losing development time waiting in stands)
Coentrao (pasado!)
Possibly Morata (he wants to start)
Possibly Pepe (age)
Possibly Danilo (weakness on team)

Incoming
Marcos Llorente (challenge or backup to Casemiro)
Theo Hernandez (replacing off injured Coentrao)
Vallejo ( to replace Pepe)
Mbappe (to replace Morata)
DE Gea  (to replace Navas)

So going with this list, none of it is contrary to the basic stategies we have heard above. filling in holes and begin replacing aging players.

We've heard pursuit of De Gea is over. Maybe!. it makes sense financially but at same time we do need a top notch GK in next few years. The reports may be true, but then again it may just be a posturing move to teach Man U a lesson. DE Gea does want to come and they are taking advantage of FLo's persistence. perhaps by cooling off, they may get another price or attitude by Man U, particularly if DeGea let's them know.

Next we have this stuff re Mbappe. Why do we look to replace Pepe, when we will have same issues with Navas, Modric (think the answer there is Isco), Ronaldo, Benz, Ramos in a few years? In the case of CF or forward plus the backup RB, it's more a case of addressing problem areas (Benz, Bale and Danilo) last year. We already know that Zidane looks differently at the Benz situation than most of us and that he won't be going anywhere next year. We have questioned Bale's injury record and we have assumed Morata would go. but recent statements suggests that may not be the case, so perhaps they are looking at putting Bale up for graps and if there are takers, then having a front line of Ronaldo, Benzema, Mbappe, Morata, Asensio and Lucas isn't such a bad idea.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Side note but I really hope Bale actually remains healthy for the majority of next season. You really could have seen in his face he really wanted to start and from all accounts, the man has never come across as an arrogant pleb.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Lmao classic bill love posting benzema transfer out of the club news, even though he knows the sources are nonsense, now benzema is so called nontransferable let's take it with a grain a salt, joke fanbase.

Benzema needs to leave asap.... hope he steps up and go this summer, I can't see the point of starting as a cf when your mids and wingers shoot first and leave him with the criticism.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:00 pm

There is zero chance Mbappe comes to Madrid to fight for playing time... that is a massive pipe dream. He's been adamant that playing time is paramount and he'll take the best club that guarantees him that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:42 am

he seems to be a smart kid and I think he'll stay put at Monaco for another season and come after the world cup
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

For CB options what if we looked at someone like Otamendi again? Definitely a step up from Vallejo and with VvD coming in Otamendi would likely be reserved to a bench role. At least with us he would have a better chance to win something and wouldn't be a major step down from Ramos or Varane.

From the Prem I'd also really want Alderweireld but no chance he moves to be back up. With Otamendi there's a chance

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Valkyrja wrote:he seems to be a smart kid and I think he'll stay put at Monaco for another season and come after the world cup

He'll come whenever CR leaves imo, if the timing works. I don't think he's looking to play second fiddle to anyone on the attack.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:47 pm

CR is probably going to be our starting CF in the future though, that guy ages like wine.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:05 am

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 37 DB6rC3AWAAIBsnM

If not Mbappe then who?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:41 am

Mbappe is not worth the quoted price at all. Dissapointing cameo against Sweden. If we drop more than 60mill on him we have seriously lost our heads
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:45 pm

nonsense, you rate him out of a sub appearance in june when players are all thinking about going in vacation? are you serious?

Mbappe is well worth the money, at this point you will seldom find players his age who have done this well, at such a high level. If you dont want to bet on a kid like that, then never again sign young player
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:55 pm

You know, I saw that match and yeah, Mbappe didn't change the flow of the match. But like the argument Hala would make with Morata this season, how can him (Mbappe) have any real effect on a match with 10 minutes to go?

I wish Madrid could get him at 60 mil, that would seem like a damn bargain. Also, we dropped close to 40 on a 16 year old who only recently started for the 1st team. Clearly we "lost our heads" a long time ago.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Vacation? There are qualifiers going on you know. I will judge him form eery cameo/game he plays. He is supposed to cost us over 90mill lol and he aint worth it. He is too weak mentally and physically to be able to make it at our club. But time will tell though how he develops. Atm I don't want him at Madrid. These are the kinf of sub appearances we will rate him on when he comes here and his effort was absolutely putrid. France lost their offensive quality as soon as Lemar and Mbappe came on

I am definitively not sold right now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Now that Morata is leaving we are going to need someone with his level of quality and passion for this club. He won us countless of points in both the league and CL that made it possible for us to win the 2 trophies. I hope ZZ knows what he is doing, perhaps the best thing would be for Mariano to stay and get Morata's minutes because with so little minutes it's easy to give up unless you have gone through the youth system and perform just for the shirt
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Or

We pay Monaco 90 mil, literally convince Mbappe to sign on to this Madrid project and not have to depend on an unskilled Mariano to come on when things get tough/start for Benzema when he starts to do shit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:24 pm

I don't know I am not convinced by him yet. His lack of passion/emotion reminds me alot of Özil, Benzema, Dybala etc. For 90mill you should be expecting someone who can rival at least Suarez in goals. Is Mbappe that guy? Nope don't think so
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:34 pm

I dont get the emotionless argument, where is that coming from? lol

we wont sign a player 100 mil for him to come sit on the bench like Morata. he would play, A LOT. He is the most talented CF in football, there is no one that show more quality than him. and this is a transition period from an old generation with to a younger one.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:17 pm

He is probably gonna sit on the bench a lot though. Benzema, Bale and CR would be starting more often than not. Pretty sure Mbappe knows that full well too.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next