Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
urbaNRoots
McAgger
64 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. IV - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. IV

Post by Glory Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:53 am

RealGunner wrote:Reading complete permanent signing of Manchester United’s Tyler Blackett

So is any youth player going to be given a chance under Mourinho?

Donald Love, Paddy McNair, Varela and Tyler Blackett --> None of these players are any good to have a future at a big club. At least as of now we(fans) can say that somewhat confidently. However we never know how these kids are going to develop. Some may develop to be even excellent players. Michael Keane of Burnley for example is a similar United youth reject who is really growing lately (Arsenal imo should look to buy him and not that scrub Evans), But so far these guys havent shown anything noteworthy.

Whereas Januzaj, Wilson, CBJ and Andreas Pereria(soon) are loaned out because they have a chance of playing for United in the future. But with the options we have right now in the squad and Mou's general record of relatively low injuries it was imperative for them to go out to get games. Especially someone like Jackson who has in him to be a top player.

As mentioned in the posts above, Rashfod and Fosu Mensah are our biggest 2 players as far as youth are concerned and they are therefore part of the first team and Mourinho has assured they will get games (Europa and Cup). Heck he is even using another Mancunian Lingard who all thought would be out the door under him this season.

Last season these players were getting games because half of our first teamers were out injured. Lol how convenient it is of everyone to forget as soon as a shit Marcos Rojo returned from injury LvG nonchalantly pulled Borthwick Jackson out of the first team and never played him again. And he loaned Januzaj to Dortmund where he played like 2 games on the whole. Laughing
Jose is spot on with his decisions I would say regarding our youth so far. Then of course people are going to mock him for shipping out the young players. If the player is good he will play them, unlike the dinosaur who used his youth policy more as a cop out strategy to save himself of blame for being shit in his tactics and everything else.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. IV - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016/17 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. IV

Post by Sri Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:52 am

Glory wrote:... unlike the dinosaur who used his youth policy more as a cop out strategy to save himself of blame for being shit in his tactics and everything else.

Seriously, how did you go from such a sensible and objective post to such a cheapshot petty dig to end it? smh thought you're better than that.

And dinosaur he may be, but let's sweep 10 years of context conveniently under the carpet to make a point then, shall we?

Cool, you guys have Mourinho (for all his flaws) managing you and he will bring his trademark success with him. I have no doubts about it. But try to be a little more respectful and classy than some fans were under his ex-employers and previous regime(s)? If Mourinho's track records tell us anything, it's all fun to be cocky when he's delivering the goods, but it would come back to bite you in the back when the house starts burning down.

Your lot has been through the horrors of Moyesie and LVG, so I would hope for you that you buck the trend and it doesn't come to that 3 season cycle. It would be good to see what Mourinho could accomplish over an extended period. But let's go about that being a bit more respectful of the other 19 teams and managers, while we're at it.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:59 am

The best players play... period. Lindgard and Rashford are not better than Ibra, Rooney, Martial, Mata and Mkhitaryan.

It's the same with elite teams everywhere. What is more likely to happen is that kids are sold with buyback options or loaned to other clubs in order to develop. If they reach the needed level, they come back. But there is no way such clubs will absorb the growing pains of a kid unless he is an absolute phenom.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:54 am

Sri wrote:
Glory wrote:... unlike the dinosaur who used his youth policy more as a cop out strategy to save himself of blame for being shit in his tactics and everything else.

Seriously, how did you go from such a sensible and objective post to such a cheapshot petty dig to end it? smh thought you're better than that.

And dinosaur he may be, but let's sweep 10 years of context conveniently under the carpet to make a point then, shall we?

Cool, you guys have Mourinho (for all his flaws) managing you and he will bring his trademark success with him. I have no doubts about it. But try to be a little more respectful and classy than some fans were under his ex-employers and previous regime(s)? If Mourinho's track records tell us anything, it's all fun to be cocky when he's delivering the goods, but it would come back to bite you in the back when the house starts burning down.

Your lot has been through the horrors of Moyesie and LVG, so I would hope for you that you buck the trend and it doesn't come to that 3 season cycle. It would be good to see what Mourinho could accomplish over an extended period. But let's go about that being a bit more respectful of the other 19 teams and managers, while we're at it.

scratch???
Where have I come across as showing disrespect to the managers of the other teams in the pl ? I have never mocked Arsenal or Wenger unlike some others. The only managers I am laughing at are Moyes(something that I cant help with sorry) and lvg who is not even managing right now.

I admit Lvg is a senior figure and should be respected and everything. Probably in the future what he did with us did will be viewed upon as a success and foundation. No problems with that. Was happy he won a cup with us as well. In fact I have given my due respect to him in majority of the things I have said about the man to the extend him backing him when others were demanding his head.
But does that mean I cant criticize him ? His arrogance was impeding the club and he was too stubborn to change his old ways and accept he was wrong. Can i not call a man such as that dinosaur ? Come on.  Its not a cheapshot petty dig , its the truth. If I my intention was to badmouth him I could have called him derogatory names which I didnt.
He was running this club down the dirt and when you realize that fact I am sorry only a deluded fanboy can still back him which i am not.

And finally Mourinho lol if you were caring enough to recall my opinions about him you wouldnt have said this. Never wanted him to manage United. Always hated him. Still not totally on board actually. But the thing is so far what he has done, barring the shameful Basti episode, he has been good you know. Be it his general comments and demeanor (which is too early to call on tho lol) or his management of players or even tactics.  He is making us play the United way unlike the boring crap last year. He is looking and acting like a United manager. Moyes and lvg never managed to do that you know.

And as far as the 3 year implosion yea it may happen. And it was one of the reasons I didnt want him in the first place. Got a hint from the post that you are thinking we united fans are becoming cocky and arrogant all of a sudden under Mou and with some good acquisitions, if so then lol suit yourself (If not sorry). Cos we have seen enough in the last 3 years, enough false dawns to make us not get ahead of ourselves even if things appear clicking for the time being.

I think the past 3 years was essential for us United fans. It really helped us improve as individuals. Taught us lessons in humility you know lol. We were cocky before under SAF but make no mistake we aint cocky now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:22 am

Glory wrote:
Sri wrote:

scratch???
Where have I come across as showing disrespect to the managers of the other teams in the pl ? I have never mocked Arsenal or Wenger unlike some others. The only managers I am laughing at are Moyes(something that I cant help with sorry) and lvg who is not even managing right now.

I admit Lvg is a senior figure and should be respected and everything. Probably in the future what he did with us did will be viewed upon as a success and foundation. No problems with that. Was happy he won a cup with us as well. In fact I have given my due respect to him in majority of the things I have said about the man to the extend him backing him when others were demanding his head.
But does that mean I cant criticize him ? His arrogance was impeding the club and he was too stubborn to change his old ways and accept he was wrong. Can i not call a man such as that dinosaur ? Come on.  Its not a cheapshot petty dig , its the truth. If I my intention was to badmouth him I could have called him derogatory names which I didnt.
He was running this club down the dirt and when you realize that fact I am sorry only a deluded fanboy can still back him which i am not.

And finally Mourinho lol if you were caring enough to recall my opinions about him you wouldnt have said this. Never wanted him to manage United. Always hated him. Still not totally on board actually. But the thing is so far what he has done, barring the shameful Basti episode, he has been good you know. Be it his general comments and demeanor (which is too early to call on tho lol) or his management of players or even tactics.  He is making us play the United way unlike the boring crap last year. He is looking and acting like a United manager. Moyes and lvg never managed to do that you know.

And as far as the 3 year implosion yea it may happen. And it was one of the reasons I didnt want him in the first place. Got a hint from the post that you are thinking we united fans are becoming cocky and arrogant all of a sudden under Mou and with some good acquisitions, if so then lol suit yourself (If not sorry). Cos we have seen enough in the last 3 years, enough false dawns to make us not get ahead of ourselves even if things appear clicking for the time being.

I think the past 3 years was essential for us United fans. It really helped us improve as individuals. Taught us lessons in humility you know lol. We were cocky before under SAF but make no mistake we aint cocky now.

GOOD LORD NO!!!

I thought you meant Wenger with that rofl

Ok, apologies mate. My bad ffs Laughing unreal banter this

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 am

Goddammit.. I made one faulty assumption.. That like the last time, Mourinho's hatred and belittling other managers (like Wenger/Klopp already this season) had seeped down to the fans already..

I am sorry, Glory. Clearly, you haven't fallen there. It was a poor assumption on my behalf to have made that.

I will admit that my intense dislike for Mourinho colored my otherwise-better judgment. Apologies.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:34 am

Its fine. No worries. I should have said LvG first and dinosaur the second time. Now reading it, can see the confusion and I cant really blame you for getting it wrong. Cheers.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:45 am

Glory wrote:... dinosaur who used his youth policy more as a cop out strategy to save himself of blame for being shit in his tactics and everything else.

One has to admit that eerily could describe Wenger too, in some ways hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Also Mangala going to be loaned out. Rumored to Napoli.

City's been linked to Monaco left-back Rúben Vinagre (17) and Issa Diop (19) from Toulouse. Anyone rate them? FM potential?
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Nasir, what's the word on Bony?

I read that Arsenal were looking at Vinagre, but that doesn't mean much to me atm.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Disgusting how City are treating a club legend like Joe Hart IMO. Bravo isn't even a top keeper.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Firenze wrote:Bravo isn't even a top keeper.

http://www.juventuz.com/images/smilies//market_15514_1390429635.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Another player mistreated and binned by Pep
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Firenze wrote:Disgusting how City are treating a club legend like Joe Hart IMO. Bravo isn't even a top keeper.

:fishing:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Sri wrote:Nasir, what's the word on Bony?

I read that Arsenal were looking at Vinagre, but that doesn't mean much to me atm.

apparently going to West Ham on a loan til Jan. Followed by a big money move to China. Could be BS.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:42 pm

ES wrote:Another player mistreated and binned by Pep

For probably being lazy and stupid.

When was Guardiola announced as coming to City, February 1st?

So he's had six months to have a look at the Bayern Goalkeepers on tape to see what they do with the ball at their feet.

Or in the real world, if I had a huge paying job which I didnt want to lose and I was told the new boss was joining next February but he would appreciate it if his staff could speak French fluently I could be Joe Hart and go out and party.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Premium Sport: Inter & Fiorentina working on Jovetic-Giuseppe Rossi swap

ProudProud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Might as well be swapping two imaginary friends, would probably play the same amount of competitive football.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:The best players play... period. Lindgard and Rashford are not better than Ibra, Rooney, Martial, Mata and Mkhitaryan.

Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Rashford is already definitely better than Rooney. I don't even rate Rashford that highly.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Such a shame we can't loan out Odegaard until he reach 18 years of age. He is too good for sugenda B and a stint with Rennes in French league would have helped him develop alot.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:07 pm

He is Adit, loan deal is just being held up until Dec when he is 18.

There are options in la liga, but they like the opportunity at Rennes better re coach and projected playing time.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:06 am

Crystal Palace are set to sign Chelsea striker Loic Remy on loan, according to Le 10 Sport
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:14 am

Remy and Benteke? underrated fifa team there
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 am

Balotelli to Everton is a strong possibility according to reports.

Daryl Janmaat is on his way to Watford for a medical after Newcastle and The Hornets agreed a fee in the region of £7.5m for the Dutchman
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:23 am

If we sell Remy :facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next