Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 27 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Every team has their key players and most of their bench players aren't that impressive. If they lose Chiellini, they are in deep doo doo.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 27 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:26 pm

And as far as Romagnoli and Bonaventura, they both carried injuries from the prior season. Romagnoli isn't imperative.

All this talk about losing ten players is mind numbing. Injuries can happen, but what is being said here is ridiculous.

If Juve have even one or two injuries to their center backs they are deep trouble.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Let me ask one question, do you honestly believe our key players are prone to injury and won't even play 30 games a season? That second team listed is silly. We will have rotation... Like with Locatelli and Cutrone. Both of whom are growing rapidly.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:34 pm

GiancarloC wrote:And as far as Romagnoli and Bonaventura, they both carried injuries from the prior season. Romagnoli isn't imperative.

All this talk about losing ten players is mind numbing. Injuries can happen, but what is being said here is ridiculous.

If Juve have even one or two injuries to their center backs they are deep trouble.

Isn't that a bit contradictory mate? Talking about how injuries can happen and then concluding that if Juventus lose one or two (of our four), central defenders to injury that we would be in trouble? Which team wouldn't be in a bad spot if this happened?

We could start Mandzukic at CB and probably win against 9 out of 10 teams in Italy. I think you're really downplaying the quality of Juve which is still far and beyond the best team in Italy.

I mean, I quite clearly understand you're an anti-Juve poster, but there are levels to everything.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:36 pm

I'm using your logic here. What is basically being said is that none of our new signings are capable of 40 games a season and all of our bench players are garbage. This is ridiculous talk.

Juve has clearly lost a lot in recent years. That game against Lazio for example exposed your deficiencies all over the pitch including in midfield.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Sorry first part of my prior post was directed at the other poster.

Let me just say one thing, still sour you lost Bonucci? Your team has lost a lot and you can't even recognize that.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Our bench for midfield is trash

Our bench for wingers is non-existant (assuming we continue with 4-3-3)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 pm

We may acquire several more players. Locatelli isn't trash. This is face palming. They spend all this money on top notch players and people still complain. They even take the finest CB in Italy... But it is never enough.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 pm

We lost our best defender. We've then turned around and made 5 excellent signings and one De Sciglio.

I like our chances.

I don't really think a super cup loss to Lazio is indicative of how our season will go to be honest.

For the record, I don't think Milan's depth is a problem. I just don't see the sense of attacking Juventus' depth. We have the most depth and the best starting 11, even if we "lost a lot", maybe we'll no longer have the best defence in Europe, we might drop all the way down to fifth or sixth best (ouch), in place of that we strengthened every other area of the field and even found a way to improve upon a starting 11 that has been one of the most dominant teams in Europe for he past 5 plus seasons.

You tell me what's more conclusive, one match against Lazio technically in the pre season in which we lost by one goal or 6 unprecedented seasons of excellence. Sure we lost an immense player but we heavily reinvested into our team. I like your confidence though and Milan looks fantastic so I'm not even sure why you're upset.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Five excellent signings lmao. You signed Bernadeschi.. Who has been far from convincing and runs hot and cold. Douglas Costa... Ask Bayern fans about his attitude. They will explain it to you.

Milan had to build up from the base, but Milan's mercato has been miles ahead of the players you have signed.

I'm not upset. I'm just baffled that some here are attacking our depth. Weird. Yes, we need 2-3 more players, but we look great and Locatelli should be a good part of the team.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Maybe my confidence may be exuberant, but I think we can challenge your sense of dominance and really expose your team for all of its weaknesses. And VAR won't be your friend.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 pm

The only player you signed that would start for a Juventus is the player that left Juventus for Milan and Andrea Conti.

I'm not really seeing it my man. Like I said, I think you're greatly understating the quality of this Juventus team but you're entitled to your opinion and I do respect it.

I also believe there are 5 teams capable of winning this Serie A, Milan among them.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:57 pm

The only player we have signed that would start for you is Conti? That is false on so many levels. But this is the Milan mercato thread and I won't even get into that here.

You are greatly understating the players we have signed. I believe 4-5 of them would easily start for your team.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:00 am

Wow. Several of our players could have gone to any top level team out there like Chelsea and Barcelona, yet they wouldn't start for your team? That says it all. When Kessie runs through your midfield, you may say otherwise.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:07 am

Would love to know those 4-5 players, if you could also let me know who they would displace in Juventus' starting 11, that would be great.

And I said two- Bonucci obviously and Conti. I don't really see anyone else getting into our 11 from Milan.

Supporting your claim that they could've signed for Chelsea or Barcelona isn't really a claim hat holds any weight either. The same can be said of our team. Currently, were also better than Barca and Chelsea in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:10 am

Besides from Bonucci and Conti... Even Ricardo Rodriguez would. Look, I'm not going to get into this. This is our mercato thread.

I hope we sign 2-3 more players before the end. That will position us even better for a challenge in the EL as well.

Your argument that you don't see anyone in our starting 11 not breaking into your team is silly. Kessie, Calhanoglu, Silva and Musacchio certainly would. That is four.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:11 am

Milan isn't done investing and we will see more of that in the next week or so prior to the closing of transfer activity.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 am

None of those players would. Ric Rod over Alex Sandro?! But I agree, needless discussion anyways.

Anyways, I'm excited to watch your boys tomorrow against Crotone and you've done a great mercato this summer.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:15 am

Totally wrong. But you can believe whatever you want. Keep insulting our signings... You will regret that later.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:17 am

GiancarloC wrote:Totally wrong. But you can believe whatever you want. Keep insulting our signings... You will regret that later.

Never said one thing insulting brother. I like your signings, I just vehemently disagree with how you're rating them alongside a much more proven Juventus side.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:19 am

I think you are severely underrating our new signings. That will be at your expense.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 am

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 27 Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:22 am

I do admit I sometimes have a lot of confidence...

We will see Smile

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:23 am

I apologize that I don't believe Ric Rod would displace Alex Sandro.

I apologize that I don't think Musacchio would displace Chiellini.

I'm super sorry that I don't think Kessie or Calhanaglou would start over Marchisio and Pjanic.

And what was I thinking, the sheer arrogance to even pretend that Juventus can hold a candle to this Milan team... I'm almost acting like we've been on some sort of historic run these past 6 seasons and for some reason, that would demonstrate the kind of quality that is clearly present in this Juventus team. I mean, it's like trophy after trophy, victory after victory. I must be drunk, sorry brother.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:31 am

He tends to come off a bit arrogant, maybe even deluded, we haven't even started the season and we're better than Juventus and guaranteed top 3 finish

I am optimistic, though i'd like to guage our team before making inane assertations
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:36 am

ES wrote:He tends to come off a bit arrogant, maybe even deluded, we haven't even started the season and we're better than Juventus and guaranteed top 3 finish

I am optimistic, though i'd like to guage our team before making inane assertations

I'm sorry ES, I hope I haven't come off as an ass, I didn't come here to troll but actually to discusss. I don't really consider Milan enemies like I do Roma and Inter and even Napoli. For me, Milan has always been a team of class and class players.

I love what you guys are doing and I love the excitement. But I can't really agree with the ratings alongside Juve, I happen to believe Juve is quite strong, possibly better than the last two seasons but that's arguable.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next