CBarca
Valkyrja
guest7
47 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Most delusional club fanbase - Page 6 Empty Re: Most delusional club fanbase

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:39 am

Luca wrote:Wasn't it Hernanes who said that?

Most delusional club fanbase - Page 6 12547482_1690411347883700_244160683_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE3NjM2NzczNTgxOTkzOTcyNA%3D%3D

HERNANES > Gandhi   Cool

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:44 am

CBarca wrote:Maybe I just don't pay attention to Seliie Zzz enough to find Juve fans annoying or deluded.

Will immediately start following Torino

:cheers:I don't think most here dislike Torino, and Derby Della Molle (The Turin derby) is really fun. BC I think likes Torino, maybe its the River connection hmm

If you wanna antagonize us, I think most of our section hates Napoli and Inter the most, for me is Fiore.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 am

I'm just following good man Joe Hart tbh

Wherever my Mule League h(e)art tells me to go, I will go
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:35 am

@Bill... I never posted anything as facts. I always start with "rumor says" and then I post. If it's my opinion and nothing else, I say "in my opinion". If I hear something, I say "i heard from xyz", etc. The rumor could be from the media, the next door neighbor or my dog sending me vibes. My opinion could be based on absolutely nothing but a feeling or a multitude of facts I've read. You don't have to believe it. It's up to you and only you what you decide to believe or not.

The problem with you (and some others) is that you can't accept speculation that is contrary to your emotions/opinions. You almost always... and I mean 99% of the time.... resort to personal attacks. Nick, Chad, Deez, myself, etc., we've all been subject to your rants because you just can't accept a debate.

I mean what the heck is a message board for?

I just don't get people resorting to personal attacks. If I troll you, troll me back. If you don't like my opinion, refute it.

Rincon is great with this and I think he has caught on that I'm just riling Juve fans by posting nonsense rumors at times... because some Juve fans can't take a joke. It's amusing. It's makes me laugh even harder when you consider that the Italian media sprout absolute nonsense about Juve 99.999999999% of the time. You'd think they would have developed thicker skin Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:41 am

@rincon.  A hypocrite is someone who states one thing and then turns around and advocates the opposite.  Basically someone who doesn't tell you what he truly thinks.

I don't see how supporting PSG to do well is hypocritical.  Exactly what have I been hypocritical about there Laughing  The "oil club" thing is the most baffling part... since that's what S is calling hypocritical.  

I could be accused of being a frontrunner with PSG...  which i am in a sense because Ligue 1 needs a glamour team and PSG is the only one that can do it right now.  But I'm not even denying that.  I've always stated CLEARLY why I want PSG to do well.  It used to hurt me at the beginning because, as a lifetime OM fan, it wasn't something I wanted to do.  However, I've said it a multitude of times... I'm a much bigger fan of Ligue 1 and french football in general than any individual team.  If french football is in danger, which it is based on its UEFA coefficient, then I'll support whichever team can help restore it.  The league was also on the verge of financial collapse until PSG came on and allowed the media rights to be sold 2x more than what it would have been otherwise.  I'm just looking at the big picture and, right now, PSG has to do well.   If the league gets steady overall and it's not dependent on PSG, then i'll revert to my club loyalties.  it's that simple for me.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 am

+1 Sport, people just love to bash because it does not fit their ideals
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

S wrote:

I have to say one thing man. You have become an absolute beast compared to the days where you were getting banned for agreeing with a post that said BL is a shit league. Wonder what happened to you all of a sudden ?!

Safe to say a GL D'or nominee has grown right in front of us Proud

Lol, I've had quite the GL career, come to think of it. I came in as an overpushed annoying heel (troll). They buried (banned) me because I wasn’t drawing (responses). The RWO ban got me some sympathy (face turn) and after that I toiled away in the GL midcard for a few years. Earlier this summer I decided to make a push for the main event. Even though I'm still not there yet, it seems like it’s going well (AKA I’m getting over). Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:50 am

sportsczy wrote:Rincon is great with this and I think he has caught on that I'm just riling Juve fans by posting nonsense rumors at times... because some Juve fans can't take a joke. It's amusing. It's makes me laugh even harder when you consider that the Italian media sprout absolute nonsense about Juve 99.999999999% of the time. You'd think they would have developed thicker skin Laughing

Catracho and Gil used to enjoy doing that.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:26 am

I still think you don't get the context and you're still bashing my English.

I dint call you  a hypocrite because you support PSG. I called you a hypocrite because you call Juve fans delusional because they think they had a great window while in the meantime you've been making delusional posts about PSG and France in general yr after yr. There are plenty of instances. I find you one of the most biased and delusional posters here despite being very knowledgeable. And really you should think twice before calling out others for being delusional. Of course you'll cover it up now by saying you do this just for 'fun' even if it's gotten to annoying levels. After all you ran away from this forum for some shit reasons and came back. You take this place serious far more than you think. I mean you're so affected when someone calls PSG an 'oil' team.

Your jokes are not funny btw. And I suggest you take your own advice. You can carry on though. This is getting boring and I might as well stop.

Last edited by S on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:37 am

Casciavit wrote:
S wrote:

I have to say one thing man. You have become an absolute beast compared to the days where you were getting banned for agreeing with a post that said BL is a shit league. Wonder what happened to you all of a sudden ?!

Lol, I've had quite the GL career, come to think of it. I came in as an overpushed annoying heel (troll). They buried (banned) me because I wasn’t drawing (responses). The RWO ban got me some sympathy (face turn) and after that I toiled away in the GL midcard for a few years. Earlier this summer I decided to make a push for the main event. Even though I'm still not there yet, it seems like it’s going well (AKA I’m getting over). Proud

I think you're pandering a bit too much to the GL universe. Maybe Triple RG is looking for a rebellious face or a tweener to book his next main event. All that said though, you have a bright future !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:@rincon.  A hypocrite is someone who states one thing and then turns around and advocates the opposite.  Basically someone who doesn't tell you what he truly thinks.

I don't see how supporting PSG to do well is hypocritical.  Exactly what have I been hypocritical about there Laughing  The "oil club" thing is the most baffling part... since that's what S is calling hypocritical.  

I see reality still eludes you, read your own posts.

About this topic you are either a hypocrite, a troll, or delusional. Pick the ones that fit.

There is no witch hunt about you supporting PSG, its about you being hypocritical in this topic.

Calling us delusional for being happy with our transfer window (an excellent one by most people's assessments) while at the same time calling PSG crappy transfer "pretty darn good" IS being a hypocrite.

Before you go lecturing people in English, lets break it down for you with your own words:

A hypocrite is someone who states one thing (Juve's transfer window is crappy and their are deluded for liking it) and then turns around and advocates the opposite (PSG's transfer window is pretty good!).

You are satisfied by a clearly inferior market, while attacking people for a clearly superior one. Delusion and hypocrisy.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Arsenal and Juventus fans. But since juventus has already been done to death, I'll just roll on arsenal. Finishing above the mighty Tottenham Spurs and celebrating it like ye won the league is really something else. I don't think I've seen anything similar with any other fanbase. the arrogance and cocky attitude really is kek worthy.

Casciavit wrote:
S wrote:

Most delusional club fanbase - Page 6 Triple-h-shovelkcsk8
Nice push you got going there. Would be quite the shame if someone were to bury it.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:19 pm

rincon wrote:
sportsczy wrote:@rincon.  A hypocrite is someone who states one thing and then turns around and advocates the opposite.  Basically someone who doesn't tell you what he truly thinks.

I see reality still eludes you, read your own posts.

About this topic you are either a hypocrite, a troll, or delusional. Pick the ones that fit.

There is no witch hunt about you supporting PSG, its about you being hypocritical in this topic.

Calling us delusional for being happy with our transfer window (an excellent one by most people's assessments) while at the same time calling PSG crappy transfer "pretty darn good" IS being a hypocrite.

Before you go lecturing people in English, lets break it down for you with your own words:

A hypocrite is someone who states one thing (Juve's transfer window is crappy and their are deluded for liking it) and then turns around and advocates the opposite (PSG's transfer window is pretty good!).

You are satisfied by a clearly inferior market, while attacking people for a clearly superior one. Delusion and hypocrisy.

As a native English speaker who was born and raised in beautiful Vancouver, Canada, I can surmise from your eloquent post that you have correctly used the word "hypocrite" in its proper English connotation...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:46 pm

juve_gigi wrote:As a native English speaker who was born and raised in beautiful Vancouver, Canada, I can surmise from your eloquent post that you have correctly used the word "hypocrite" in its proper English connotation...

Proud
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Besides the time when Juve fans thought their midfield was "only second to Barca's", I don't find they are all that "delusional". If I had to tag a name to them, it would be "very f-ing sensitive" but who exactly isn't.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Doc wrote:Besides the time when Juve fans thought their midfield was "only second to Barca's", I don't find they are all that "delusional". If I had to tag a name to them, it would be "very f-ing sensitive" but who exactly isn't.

Pogba   Pirlo   Vidal  with Marchisio as a sub was definitely one of the top midfields in the world two years ago, backed up by our run to the CL final. What midfield other than Barca's was better than the above in 2014-2015?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:23 am

That is a straw man...  me calling PSG's window pretty darn good and Juve's average have absolutely nothing to do with each other.  They are absolutely different topics that S somehow feels are related.  I didn't use different standards in evaluating the two... namely, because the transfer window for each was entirely different.  Different leagues, different needs, different management, etc.  Too many different variables to compare.

You are free to think Juve's transfer window was great and PSG's was terrible.  Doesn't make you a hypocrite in my eyes...  because you never used Juve's transfers as a basis to judge PSG's while using different standards.  Like myself, you would be offering completely different and unrelated opinions.

@juve_gigi... I know plenty of people that aren't very good at their own native language.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:34 am

Ffs no. You're calling out an entire fanbase for being delusional about a transfer window while we're merely picking out instances to suggest you're pretty delusional yourself. Not pretty but extremely delusional actually.

I originally intended to use 'clutching at straws'. My mistake for using strawman term in the wrong context. You were clutching at straws when you were picking out results from 10 years ago to claim Juve aren't elite. That's a very unconvincing argument and a very desperate attempt at trolling.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:47 am

I was answering CBArca... that said Juve are a perennial CL contender and should feel confident every season about their chances at CL.  My answer was that, in the past 10 years, Juve have only made 2 QFs and 1 final in CL.  Even in the immediate past... Group stage, final and R8. It's respectable...  good actually.  But it doesn't make them a CL perennial contender.  IMO (yes IMO lol nothing else), there are only 4 perennial contenders right now... Madrid, Barca, Bayern and Atleti.  That's it.   I was only responding to him ffs.

The delusional thing was more about riling up some fanbases Laughing  Every fan, by definition, is deluded about their team.  Some more than others... but it's just part of being a fan.  There are varying degrees of course.  But, IMO, fans of the top historical teams tend to be the most deluded... hence, Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid and Juve fans are out of their minds Laughing  Milan fans used to be that way but Berlu's management completely humbled them lol.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:50 am

Petition to erase this thread and erase all memory traces of it in every single one of our brains

Pls upjuventus for Aye!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 am

I mean geez...  Madrid fans are called all sorts of unsavory things all the time.  But we don't go crazy about it.  Most of it is true, including our delusions of grandeur. I would be a hypocrite if I said otherwise Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:01 am

Don't worry sports, IMO you're far too deluded to be a hypocrite
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:04 am

Pot kettle etc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:07 am

Upped Hans...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Doc wrote:Besides the time when Juve fans thought their midfield was "only second to Barca's", I don't find they are all that "delusional". If I had to tag a name to them, it would be "very f-ing sensitive" but who exactly isn't.

Pogba   Pirlo   Vidal  with Marchisio as a sub was definitely one of the top midfields in the world two years ago, backed up by our run to the CL final. What midfield other than Barca's was better than the above in 2014-2015?

2014/2015 was a good year for Juve but you guys didn't say your midfield was 2nd only to Barca that year which would have actually been appropriate. The period in question was during Bayern's treble year when before the tie against Bayern, Juve fans here kept saying their midfield was "2nd to Barca". Turns out, it was not the case. The following year, it was more or less the same noise up until they finish 3rd in a group with Madrid, Copenhagen and Gala. Did diddly squat in Europa too.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:14 am

sportsczy wrote:I was answering CBArca... that said Juve are a perennial CL contender and should feel confident every season about their chances at CL.  My answer was that, in the past 10 years, Juve have only made 2 QFs and 1 final in CL.  Even in the immediate past... Group stage, final and R8. It's respectable...  good actually.  But it doesn't make them a CL perennial contender.  IMO (yes IMO lol nothing else), there are only 4 perennial contenders right now... Madrid, Barca, Bayern and Atleti.  That's it.   I was only responding to him ffs.

The delusional thing was more about riling up some fanbases Laughing  Every fan, by definition, is deluded about their team.  Some more than others... but it's just part of being a fan.  There are varying degrees of course.  But, IMO, fans of the top historical teams tend to be the most deluded... hence, Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid and Juve fans are out of their minds Laughing  Milan fans used to be that way but Berlu's management completely humbled them lol.

It is safe to assume that a significant number of native English speakers as well as native Germans and Spaniards from around the world can attest to the fact that Juventus FC is a favourite to win the Champions League trophy this coming year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next