Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 22 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by MJ Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:08 am

free_cat wrote:I for once applaud Trump, it would be time that the US intervened in Syria to rapidly end this conflict that is plaguing the poor people of the region.

Yeah, finally, a US president brave enough to meddle in (and bomb) the Middle East. For the people! And for freedom!

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am

Firenze wrote:
Donald Trump watch - Page 22 OheRqkw

But Donald is not desperate in any way, he's just doing what he has to do...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Last night was the night that Trump lost me, and 80% of his fan base.

I frequent a lot in pro-Trump forums and message boards. 80% of his raw fan base are furious with him. The only people happy with him are people who hate him,

He destroyed himself and *bleep* himself. He walked back on his biggest campaign promise that attracted someone like me (NO MORE WARS)....all because of an unproven, un-investigated attack that could have easily been a false flag (As Ron Paul says).

Goodbye Trump, we had hopes for you. But you ended up being an Israeliand Saudi shill , just like Hillary would have been.

No body can stop the war empire...maybe we were naive in thinking so.

If you can ready basic Arabic, check twitter today. ISIS and AQ account are celebrating so hard, it's their Christmas Day. America is now officially (not like that it wasn't before) Al-Qaeda' air force in Syria.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:13 pm

So called right-wingers in support of Trump were rekt really hard. Hope he smashes Putin on all fronts
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:11 pm

This is all about WMDs and not so much the nations and people involved... as a matter of policy, the US cannot allow WMDs to be used as it goes contrary to US national interests. This was one of Obama's biggest failings: Allow WMDs to be used. Before Obama, such retaliation was standard so nobody dared used them. It's nice to see this policy back in effect... and I am not a Trump supporter at all.

I bet there will be no change in the US policy towards Syria unless they use WMDs again.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:So called right-wingers in support of Trump were rekt really hard. Hope he smashes Putin on all fronts

If you think American elite have anything positive for Russia and her people, you're the most naive person around.

They want you to go back to the 90s under Yeltsin, controlled by ((( them ))) , and long term Balkanized and wiped off existence.

The Terror attack in spb was barely covered in the West, didn't even get sympathy ....but hey ho, if you think these guys have your back if/when putin goes, good luck lol

I'm an Iranian that has been actively hurt by the govt , yet fully prefer them against foreign invasion and "bombing us into democracy", because I know John McCains of this world don't have our interests in mind.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:This is all about WMDs and not so much the nations and people involved... as a matter of policy, the US cannot allow WMDs to be used as it goes contrary to US national interests. This was one of Obama's biggest failings: Allow WMDs to be used. Before Obama, such retaliation was standard so nobody dared used them. It's nice to see this policy back in effect... and I am not a Trump supporter at all.

I bet there will be no change in the US policy towards Syria unless they use WMDs again.

There was no investigation and 100% proof that I was carried by Assad regime. The 2013 attack turned out to have come from "Rebels" after UN investigation.

This will happen more now. More Sarin is being imported into Syria from Qatar/ Turkey now and will be used in similar sequence and blamed on govt ( who gains NOTHING from the attacks. ZERO, it makes no sense) , until Trump goes full invasion

Ivanka and ((( Kushner ))) are big snakes at the WH. They need to be ratted out

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Has it been proven that Assad really did use a chemical weapon?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Has it been proven that Assad really did use a chemical weapon?

Never has been proven beyond doubt. When the accusation is THIS grave, the evidence must fit it. He may have, he may have not. The fact that blame was pointed immediately, merely minutes after the strike with no investigation is fishy as hell. It just serves ZERO strategic purpose for him. He was on the ascendency, bloodshed was much reduced, US just said they won't necessarily want to remove him and let Syrian people decide. Peace talks planned in Brussels.

and then he "allegedly" goes and does the only thing that will make the world do a 180 on him and *bleep* himself in the ass?  He never strikes you as a stupid person. The guy may be a dictator, but he was a doctor in London practicing dentistry, before his dad died and he was asked to take over. Western-educated, strategic, why not just barrel bomb ? Why GAS ? what does he achieve? Peter Hitchens has a good input

Donald Trump watch - Page 22 C8wepDoXkAA5N8y

This is from 2013

Donald Trump watch - Page 22 C8vkpuQXsAInMve

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:04 pm

So we have a hugely speculative quote without any proof and the DM which has a long Strasburg recited of being unreliable. This is the best you got?

Trump is clearly convinced that it was gas.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Last night was the night that Trump lost me, and 80% of his fan base.

I frequent a lot in pro-Trump forums and message boards. 80% of his raw fan base are furious with him. The only people happy with him are people who hate him,

He destroyed himself and *bleep* himself. He walked back on his biggest campaign promise that attracted someone like me (NO MORE WARS)....all because of an unproven, un-investigated attack that could have easily been a false flag (As Ron Paul says).

Goodbye Trump, we had hopes for you. But you ended up being an Israeliand Saudi shill , just like Hillary would have been.

No body can stop the war empire...maybe we were naive in thinking so. Only the minority of libertarian may brake against him.

If you can ready basic Arabic, check twitter today. ISIS and AQ account are celebrating so hard, it's their Christmas Day. America is now officially (not like that it wasn't before) Al-Qaeda' air force in Syria.

Why would you think that of Trump?

He is the same guy who has falsely claimed that US nuclear program is falling behind other countries. He has introduced a budget plan that would increase our military spending, which is something we dominate, which is more then 1/3 of the world military expenditures.

You are wrong about his fanbase, they love war they will back him. Only Alt-right might turn on him.

Last edited by Blue on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:17 pm

^ It's an example of why investigation is needed.

How did they know assad did it and not other 16 factions in the war ??

Why make such a quick reaction without thorough investigation ? This is a big crime, you can't just label it without showing the world your proof.

Not after WMD lie that killed 1M Muslims, 4000 Americans, created ISIS, lead to refugee crisis and start of Christian genocide in MidEast.

No body believes the US "intelligence" anymore. Any excuse to start more wars !!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't get why people think Syrian rebels are not capable of carrying chemical attacks. contrary to popular belief creating Sarin/VX gas is not really that hard, all you need to do is to find the required ingredients from the black market, find a amateur chemist with a lab and start mass producing. i bet they already have tons of them in the rebel held areas and will continue to use them against innocent people until they succeed in dragging western powers into this civil war.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Pedram wrote:I don't get why people think Syrian rebels are not capable of carrying chemical attacks. contrary to popular belief creating Sarin/VX gas is not really that hard, all you need to do is to find the required ingredients from the black market, find a amateur chemist with a lab and start mass producing. i bet they already have tons of them in the rebel held areas and will continue to use them against innocent people until they succeed in dragging western powers into this civil war.

That is true, but one thing is significant though. It is reported that the chemical gas was delivered by air. Only certain parties has that capability, rebels do not.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Blue wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:Last night was the night that Trump lost me, and 80% of his fan base.

No body can stop the war empire...maybe we were naive in thinking so. Only the minority of libertarian may brake against him.

He is the same guy who has falsely claimed that US nuclear program is falling behind other countries. He has introduced a budget plan that would increase our military spending, which is something we dominate, which is more then 1/3 of the world military expenditures.

You are wrong about his fanbase, they love war they will back him. Only Alt-right might turn on him.

No it's wrong. By fan base, I mean people who supported Trump from July 2015, not those who just voted because he's a Republican. The token republicans who'd vote for me as president as long as I'm on a R ticket. they don't count as the "BASE", and they do love Wars I agree.

List of high profile Trump people (all with a lot of influence, tens of thousands of Twitter followers, etc) who have condemned the attack, and even some said they aren now officially off the trump train:

Richard Spencer
Mike Cernovich
Paul Joseph Watson
Milo
Katie Hopkins
Ann Coulter
Nigel Farage
Marine Le Pen

we live in a funny world where the far-right "Nazis" seem to be the most pro-peace ones, asking for evidence before reactionary response.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Blue wrote:

No it's wrong. By fan base, I mean people who supported Trump from July 2015, not those who just voted because he's a Republican. The token republicans who'd vote for me as president as long as I'm on a R ticket. they don't count as the "BASE", and they do love Wars I agree.

List of high profile Trump people (all with a lot of influence, tens of thousands of Twitter followers, etc) who have condemned the attack, and even some said they aren now officially off the trump train:

Richard Spencer
Mike Cernovich
Paul Joseph Watson
Milo
Katie Hopkins
Ann Coulter
Nigel Farage
Marine Le Pen

we live in a funny world where the far-right "Nazis" seem to be the most pro-peace ones, asking for evidence before reactionary response.

Southern Conservative voters are huge part of his base though, they pack his rallies and are very much loyalists. They were the driven force for his presidency, they supported him in the primary and in the general election. What you are describing are republicans who's preference was not Trump initially, voted for him because he was republicans.

The examples you listed are the Alt right wing of his supporters, they are the loudest but they are the minority. As i said his base are extraordinary pro military.

Being pro assad and russian sympathizer is not pro peace though, you just prefer a different kind of carnage. Assad made it clear from the beginning it is him or he will burn down the country.

Anyway many are mistaken if they think this will escalate things in Syria, i believe things will be back to business as usual. As Shia/Russia vs Sunni/West continue to play their power game, while many innocent civilians die by both hands.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:29 pm

^ I agree with the Russia/Shia vs. Sunni/West war.

I'm supporting the former. is majority of "THE BASE" or as you'd call them the "Minority". Because I know the end goal is a war vs. Iran. That's always been neocon' wet dream and Israel and Saudi Arabia rule US foreign policy in Mid.East and that's their end goal. It'll be my people dying next. It's just a list of countries that need to be ticked off for Israel/Saudi Arabia' comfort. Too bad people on the West haven't noticed that 99% of Islamic terrorism comes from the side their governments back and empower. Sunni Wahhabism

Mr. Trump, you said you launched the strike after seeing beautiful babies "Gassed" to death ? Congratulations, you just killed 4 more beautiful babies by missile. That'll show them ! Avenge baby killing with more baby killing !!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/us-strikes-syria-tensions-rise-russia-warns-damage-ties-washington/

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:32 pm

This is a victory for Tump, and I don't even like the guy.

Cant let gas attacks go unchallenged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 am

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/07/the-spoils-of-war-trump-lavished-with-media-and-bipartisan-praise-for-bombing-syria/

Good read if you have spare time.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Interesting take on the whole thing...I am not sure what to think, and not sure about the conclusion..but definitely worth a 10 min watch.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 am

Remaining 6 persons who joined ISIS from just few kilometers near me have all been killed by TRUMP BOMB.

Thank you trump.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:30 am

The Dems deserve to lose, warmongering butchers & you had people electing Trump by electing a total fraud like HRC.

100's 1000's of people have already been killed in Syria, children's butchered, women turned into sex slaves & suddenly there is a gas attack n he starts bombing. What non-sense is this? First this is illegal because Obama went to Congress to ask for permission & they denied. Trump didn't even do that.

Secondly Assad is a brutal secular thug dictator but the opposition is Al Qaeda & ISIS, theological religious fanatics who have used chemical weapons before. US is essentially arming Al Qaeda in Syria & butchering Yemen people on Saudi's request. Even Canada & Germany have declined to blame Assad. I thought they will learn the lessons of Iraq War but no! Instead of forming an international coalition after an international investigation, you have a unilateral attack against Assad.

What was the aim of this attack which didn't even damage the bases? Will it stop another Chemical attack? You know it won't. Russia abandoned Air safety deal with US n said they won't share any information to prevent a collision/war etc. With huge Russian troops & aircrafts, anytime a US-Russia war could break through.

It was a total Wag the dog moment where Trump used wars n attacks to help his devastating approval numbers & Dems are busy supporting such attacks.

And the WMD was an insanely dumb comment. Saddam gassed people in Iran & used chemical weapons when iranians didn't. And US & Reagan supported Saddam using chemical weapons.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:37 am

Trump maybe going to war with North Korea. US & South Korea in their joint military exercises are simulating execution of Kim & US has send a massive carrier with many aircrafts, 1000's of people, destroyers etc near North Korea.

North Korea has threatened thermo-nuclear war & a pre-emptive strike on USA. USA is also planning pre-emptive actions.

Goodbye Seoul & Tokyo. Pretty sure if there is war or if Kim feels he will be executed he will bomb the shi* out of South Korea & Japan.

Source ABC News - north-korea-says-it-will-go-to-war-if-us-provokes-it/

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:39 am

Disgrace that the EPA chief is a climate change denier who has sued the EPA 14 times. The Environment Protection Agency chief is now calling for USA to withdraw from the Paris Climate Change Agreement !

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/04/14/trumps-epa-chief-scott-pruitt-calls-for-an-exit-to-the-paris-climate-agreement/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_pruitt-10am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.93f60c3b2702

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 am

Morning Consult has a list of all approvals of Senators & Once again Bernie Sanders is in the top of the list -

Net approvals of famous people in the Senate in their home state -

Bernie Sanders (I) +54
Susan Collins (R) +40
Chuck Schumer (D) +37
Jeff Merkley (D) +36
Kirsten Gillibrand (D) +34
Al Franken (D) +26
Ted Cruz (R) +26
Sherrod Brown (D) +22
Chris Murphy (D) +22
Rand Paul (R) +18
Elizabeth Warren (D) +18