MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:01 am

Spinazzola is LW not LWB but he is doing GREAT this season far better than Asa will ever do.

Pol Lirola will be one great RB for us.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Higuain
Bernardeschi-Dybala-Cuadrado
Marchisio/Pjanic-Tolisso
Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Licht
Buffon

this would be monstrous Laughing
Pjanic does well in a double pivot role

I feel like all the players we have on loan needs at least an other year away from the big club. Kean will surely join the list as well. None of them is as far-advanced in their development as Bernardeschi & Tolisso are. That's why those guys are priorities: our cycle is not over yet.

Spinazzola, Caldara, Lirola, Kean, Leali, Pasquato ( Smile )... all these youngsters shall takeover in 2018.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:14 pm

I think Spinazzola is ready to be a back up for LB and LW. I just can't trust Asamoah when he randomly gets injured for a long time and then sucks when he comes back. The rest need time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 pm

This Kolasinac guy from Schalke has been well scouted too. Don't we have an agreement on him ? Asamoah ditched the AFCON for the club, he regained his confidence after a bad start in the midfield.

Is Spinazzola the best option we have ? Maybe as a back-up winger if we don't buy Bernardeschi, yes. But not for the LB spot imo. Marotta knows best.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm

He plays wing back at Atalanta, he should be fine considering that Sandro is the clear starter. I think we will see him back in Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Nah boy, loan out Spinazzola for another year. Asa is doing well at the LB position. He is defending well and good enough as a cover. You can see Allegri trusts him and rotates him with Sandro in big games like Milan. Keep him unless he gets another heartbreaking injury, then get someone else.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:32 am

I don't think we'll be able to keep Spinazzola loaned out another year. It will probably be bringing him back or selling him. He will be 24 and already performed very well in Serie A, he'll have plenty of suitors, starting with Atalanta.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Tolisso,Di Maria,Bernardeschi,Verrati,Sanchez are all players who's gonna cost at least 40 mln € and we are talking about getting two players of this calibre.One being midfielder and the other a winger/attacker.

That means we'll have to splash smth above 80mln € for that.We can bring that down to 50-60 by offloading players like Zaza,Lemina/Asamoah or Sturaro.

Do you guys think we can really afford 2 top players like the names above without having to sacrifice one of our top players again?
I got a bad feeling we are going to sell Dybala or Bonucci.Most possible being Dybala ofc but there are rumours Bonucci is leaving if Allegri stays.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:32 pm

As for Spinazzola I would prefer to have him get more minutes and grow up in Atalanta than warm our bench for Alex Sandro.He's not a finished material yet so at least one more season there would be great.
We can rely on Asamoah imo. He's not the same anymore but he's still miles better than Evra in his last season.

Hopefully Lirola is doing good with Sassuolo, I only watched him once this season and one time woth our jersey in pre-season and I can say he is very completed for his age.If he grows safely he will be our starter in 3-4 years.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Bentancur himself confirmed that the deal is done. He'll come to have his medical soon but right now he is busy playing obviously.

From football-italia
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:24 pm

juvealbanian wrote:
As for Spinazzola I would prefer to have him get more minutes and grow up in Atalanta than warm our bench for Alex Sandro.He's not a finished material yet so at least one more season there would be great.
We can rely on Asamoah imo. He's not the same anymore but he's still miles better than Evra in his last season.

Hopefully Lirola is doing good with Sassuolo, I only watched him once this season and one time woth our jersey in pre-season and I can say he is very completed for his age.If he grows safely he will be our starter in 3-4 years.

We can rely on this inform Asamoah, yes. I just can't trust that he won't get re-injured as it already happened twice.

It could be an expensive summer though, like you say. That's one of the reasons why I like the idea of Spinazzola, he is free and we can sell Asa to make some money back. Added the fact that Spinazzola also plays left wing, so back up that role too. At this point Asamoah is done as a midfielder for us, so he is just a left back. I like versatile back ups, that's why I think this would be a good move as it even saves us money.

Lirola's time will be summer 2018 imo. The club loaned him out for 2 years and it seems like it was the right move. Let him stay at Sassuolo and developed. He'll take over next year when Licht can't walk anymore Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:08 am

We have the money simple as that. We didn't even use our full transfer budget this past summer according to Nedved, Marotta and Paratici. We had enough to sign midfielder but options were lacking.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:25 pm

That's also because Pogba left in the first week of August and it didn't really give us much time to do anything. I'm happy we didn't jump at just any signing because the season was basically upon us.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Luca wrote:That's also because Pogba left in the first week of August and it didn't really give us much time to do anything. I'm happy we didn't jump at just any signing because the season was basically upon us.

Allegri smartley converted to a 2 man midfield and added Mandzukic add Cuadrado to the equation.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Luca wrote:That's also because Pogba left in the first week of August and it didn't really give us much time to do anything. I'm happy we didn't jump at just any signing because the season was basically upon us.

Ya but Juve knew about the deal for over a year, Raiola claims the deal took 1 year to complete
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:16 pm

De Sciglio heading to Juve?
By Football Italia staff

Mattia De Sciglio told Milan he will not sign a new contract and intends to join Max Allegri at Juventus, claims La Repubblica.

The rumours of this switch have been circulating for several months, as De Sciglio’s contract is due to expire in June 2018.

According to today’s edition of La Repubblica newspaper, backed by Sky Sport Italia, the versatile full-back has now informed Milan of his decision.

The destination is expected to be Juventus, where he would reunite with Allegri, the Coach who gave him his Serie A debut in April 2012.

Still only 24, he can play on the right or left in a four-man defence or as a wide midfielder in a variety of tactical systems.

This season De Sciglio has two assists in 24 competitive games for Milan.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Ffs no :facepalm:

Only reason why he's still seen as an eternal prospect is because of his nationality. In my opinion MDS is mediocre at best and a club like (actual) Milan is what suits him the most.
Not even better than Asamoah or Lichtsteiner.

No need to touch the LB position. Sandro first, Asamoah 2nd and we have this Zappacosta guy on loan that @rincon rates.
For the right backs there are better options as well.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:39 pm

We don't have Zappacosta (who I really really rate), he is a Torino player and a right back.

We do have Spinazzola on loan at Atalanta who looks very exciting and plays as a wingback so I think would be really useful covering LB and LW.

Now De Sciglio would be a great signing, he was GOATing with Allegri and Max rates him high. He can go back to playing RB full time (his best position) and get back on track. Licht and Alves will both be out within 2 seasons. Plus he plays on both sides and has played as CB in a back 3 for Conte iirc.

Milan is a graveyard for players, no doubt that De Sciglio would improve again if he left.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Yeah its true lol, i mistake Spinazzola for Zappacosta Laughing

i think he would be a downgrade compared to what we have right now, especially since Alves stopped being shite. I know this would be a move for the future but i'd prefer someone else.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Yes Alves is finally looking good but he is like 36 and Licht is 35 and already wanted to go. We need a young right back and there aren't many. This one likes and is liked by Max, had great potential before, and is an Italian that has already played with most of our defense/GK and under Conte.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:47 pm

De Sciglio is a very good player. Under Allegri he was becoming a star. And then Milan ruined him.

His natural position is RB so he will play that for us. Litchsteiner will most likely be moved in the summer and so we will have Alves and De Sciglio for RB. Once Alves is gone we have Pol Lirola waiting in the wings.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am

De Sciglio is fantastic and would become one of the best RB under Allegri.
He is very safe defending and smart at going forward, these types of WB are born to play for Juve. He's still only 24 and we all know he's just having a bad time at a graveyard for talents such is Milan atm.
Allegri knows how to make him play his best football.

Plus we got 2 old mans for RB in Licht and Alves. They will be gone in 2 seasons...just right when De Sciglio nears his peak for Juve Wink
Now that Cuadrado is playing as a pure winger MDS can get a fair amount of playing time for us next season.
MDS and Lirola after Licht & Alves sounds great.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:00 am

Rumors say we are interested in Nico Gaitan. What do you guys think?

He isn't playing much with Atletico but I have seen him with Benfica and he is a good player. Rumours say he could be available for around 20 mln € that's a great deal considering his age (29)

At Benfica he played LMF and he has insane skills on the ball plus he's a solid on the final pass.

Basically he's Cuadrado without the colombian's speed but a slightly better passer.

Of course I would prefer someone such as Sanchez or Di Maria but if by saving money for LW means we'll get another top player in midfield then I'm ok for it.

..........................Higuain
..............Gaitan-Dybala-Cuadrado
..................Pjanic - NEW MF
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - D.Alves
............................Buffon
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Gaitan is welcomed. Not the biggest signing but I'm sure he would help the team. We have no options for this formation since Pjaca got injured and someone like Gaitan would fit fairly fast I think given his experience.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Bernardeschi over Gaitan for me.

New midfielder should be Tolisso according to many rumors.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:04 pm

A thought about the market. If we do go for a player like Gaitan, why not go for Papu Gomez instead?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next