MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri 21 Jul 2017, 19:20

Warrior wrote:Only Luca & Rincon were nervous about it.

Maybe they thought, if everyone is so damn sure about his arrival, the Sisters of Fate will modify the destiny to make Juve fans upset ?

That is part of the reason for myself but I just don't like celebrating early.

@juventude the good old, J-vest Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Fri 21 Jul 2017, 20:57

Remember juvetic? And Alexis, Rossi, Aguero, Van Persie, Cuadrado, etc. I'm always skeptical, specially with Fiore.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 21 Jul 2017, 21:22

Now, the last target of this summer's mercato. One last arrival, after that let's close the books.

We all know what we need is a DM/B2B to complete our midfield. Most serious links so far are Matic, Matuidi & Emre Can't, on this respective order. However, i have a feeling there is a mysterious 4th player in Marotta's mind, who is in fact the priority.

Spoiler:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 21 Jul 2017, 21:34

If a player is pushing for the move and the club are ready to sell him, then for me it is a done deal Laughing unlesss......It is patrick Schick :p

Milinkovic Savic Heart Heart Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri 21 Jul 2017, 21:36

What if Dybala left? I mean what if we sell him and we only got Berna to replace him?
There are rumors lately that if Neymar goes to PSG he may go to Barca.

Ik he will eventually leave in a year or two but if gets sold this summer I'll just quit everything about Juve in my life for some time , losing Bonucci and Dybala in same transfer season would be a bomb to our reputation and our fans expectations.Just now when we started stacking up some offensive talent that is necesary to do good in UCL.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 21 Jul 2017, 21:41

Neymar to QSG is rubbish bro.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 21 Jul 2017, 22:04

If Dybala leaves this summer i won't care much. I've accepted a while ago the fact that he ain't our new Del Piero, so if he wants to follow Alves advice and leave right now then kiss kiss goodbye.

That will be around 100m to invest on Sergej, Sanchez and keep the rest of the money for next season. Instead of happening next year it would only happen 1 year in advance.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 21 Jul 2017, 22:12

What's the word on Bentancur? It looks like he'll stay right?

I'm not sure that we'll another mid unless a good opportunity presents itself. Like Matic for an accessible price.

Assuming Marchisio is more fit. Him, Pjanic, Khedira, Bentancur and one of our current scrubs will probably be seen as good enough for 2 positions.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 21 Jul 2017, 22:16

He's on the hold i guess, he wasn't assigned a shirt number yet.

If no new guy comes he's staying. Can't do worse than Sturaro/Rincon/Lemina, who are decent at best.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 21 Jul 2017, 22:25

Is the Schick affair dead? I read something like another medical in August, but I can't check if its true atm.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 21 Jul 2017, 22:52

What if Mandragora stays along with Bentancur and at least one of them turn out to be the real deal?

What if we see a fully fit Marchisio all season?

I still feel it's light in the midfield but in terms of evaluating the market, whom is out there? And at what cost? It's two years in a row that this position has seemingly eluded us. We've been flirtatiously linked with the same CMs for two seasons, Matic, N'Zonzi and Matuidi. Hopefully, Milinkovic-Savic saves us Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat 22 Jul 2017, 00:20

rincon wrote:Is the Schick affair dead? I read something like another medical in August, but I can't check if its true atm.

Oh it's not dead, he will pass a 3rd medical in august, if he fails again he'll pass a 4th medical in september. And if he fails in september why not give him another chance, in october ?

In fact, rumors say he'll pass a medical every two weeks until he is finally fit enough to match Juve standards.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat 22 Jul 2017, 00:46

Luca wrote:What if Mandragora stays along with Bentancur and at least one of them turn out to be the real deal?

What if we see a fully fit Marchisio all season?

I still feel it's light in the midfield but in terms of evaluating the market, whom is out there? And at what cost? It's two years in a row that this position has seemingly eluded us. We've been flirtatiously linked with the same CMs for two seasons, Matic, N'Zonzi and Matuidi. Hopefully, Milinkovic-Savic saves us Proud

+1

I would also add;

Even if something goes wrong with our cbs and cms , the 4231 formation can mask those problems a little as are supported from high quality wingers

And its not like we dont have cm and cb options
Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira, Sturaro
Chiellini, Barzagli, Benatia, Rugani

these guys are all good if they are ready to play

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 22 Jul 2017, 00:49

Juventus, figures of Bernardeschi's deal

Juventus' transfer window is going on, with Federico Bernardeschi's deal being concluded: Fiorentina will get €40m while the player will sign a five-year contract, earning €4m per year. The agreement has been reached thanks to the 10% on the future sale of the player with a maximum limit set at 5m. So even if the the sale's amount would be superior at €50m, it wouldn't change Fiorentina's income. The player will be in Turin this Sunday and will have his medicals on Monday.

The Bianconeri can now focus on their midfield. Names are Matic, who's the actual favorite option, but they're not giving up on N'Zonzi.

They are also working on a youngster, Ardaiz. There has indeed been a meeting today between Paco Casal and Delgado to discuss about the 18-year-old forward's future who's got a lot of suitors despite being an extra-communitarian.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 01:42

Yes so Allegri just said he is not afraid of losing Dybala in his press conference (because of the Neymar rumors).

I'm sure Juve will adjust even if he leaves... I hope the tjay he doesn't leave because it is hard to find someone like him. I think Juve would immediately turn to Icardi if something actually happens.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:02

IF Dybala does leave and lets say we reinvested into a top CM, I just don't have a name but it would have to be someone really good, we could have:

D. Costa-Higuain-Bernardeschi
xxxx-Pjanic-Khedira
A. Sandro-Chielllini-Barzagli-De Sciglio
Buffon

Then bench options like:
Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Pjaca....

I mean, I'm just thinking out loud here but it wouldn't be the absolute worst thing.

All things considered, we should keep Dybala and I expect we will.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:04

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:We also played out from the back more because of our preferred 3-5-2 formation which allowed Bonucci to step up and play that pseudo regista role.

Truthfully, I don't think we'll suffer at all. It's a style that rarely interested me and I've been one of the main objectors of the 3-5-2 since it's reincarnation into this team. What we'll see now is a more direct Juventus, with players like Costa and possibly Bernardeschi coming in, it's very clear to me what were going for and I'm excited.

I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree on these points. I'm not just talking about long passes, I'm talking about the ability of Bonucci to play with the ball at his feet. Barzagli and Chiellini do not have a good touch with the ball and that worries me. That's one of the few reasons Chiellini never developed into a true LB.

I think one of the things I always appreciated about Juve was the ability to move the ball out from the back rather than just having Buffon boot a long ball. I'm not sure why people are arguing that we will suddenly move the ball into the wings much more. We played with the ball out of the wings a lot, especially in the second half of the season. Sure we'll be better on the wings with Costa and if Bernadeschi joins, but I think we lose something by having De Sciglio over Alves.

I understood why Juve had to sell Bonucci, but I think this will affect us more than people think. But I think that I'm alone on these points, so I'll stop raising it.

Allegri is a smart man, I am glad for one thing - this means no more 3-5-2 and for good. We need to focus on attack now, we need to play like european team and stop building from the back. We need those passes in midfield not from defense, I get it that we are more flexible that way BUT we need that midfield to function, we needed player like Berna. I like our defenders like they were before strong, tall and great in tackling and to do their main job- tackle. Ofc Bonucci is class player but IMO sacrifice had to be made especially with Rugani developing so fast.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:06

https://streamable.com/tjqc

We did it Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:06

Rakitic + cash would probably be discussed.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:13

If Dybala were to be sold you simply raid Lazio and give them the $100M cheque. Pretty simple....

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Img_2810
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:15

Luca wrote:https://streamable.com/tjqc

We did it Proud

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Img_0311
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:16

Three club deal:

Barcelona receives:
Dybala (?)
The difference between Neymar's sale and Dybala/Verratti

PSG receives:
Neymar (222M)

Juventus receives:
Verratti

Then money to offset everything :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:31

To be honest I'd rather have Sergej and Keita than Verratti. And I love Verratti.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 22 Jul 2017, 02:49

Dybala ain't leaving us anytime soon. I am 1000000% sure of it. I think Barca would steal Mbappe under RM nose faster then getting Dybala.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 22 Jul 2017, 03:41

Nah I'm not having it this summer. Last summer we were fairly confident around this time that Pogba was staying and he left, even after we signed Pjanic and Higuain, we didn't think we would sell.

So until the window closes, anything is possible.

With all that said, I don't think Dybala will leave.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 04:57

Luca wrote:Nah I'm not having it this summer. Last summer we were fairly confident around this time that Pogba was staying and he left, even after we signed Pjanic and Higuain, we didn't think we would sell.

So until the window closes, anything is possible.

With all that said, I don't think Dybala will leave.

Yes yes yes... Absolutely true.

Don't run too fast @Deviangel. You never know when the "irresistible" offer for Dybala comes in and Juve couldn't say no. Maybe it will be 130m ( if sandro's 60m was rejected, then Dybala would at least cost double that for being a striker).

There is Dembele and Mbappe for Barca to chase, but Dybala would be ideal for them, both to learn from Messi and replace Neymar. Also, dybala has achieved much more in his career so far than the latter two, so he is perfect for them.

All of us don't want him to leave, but I could see it happening, especially that we are packed in the attack with the arrival of Bernardeschi. A sale of Dybala could mean playing with a 3 man midfield in a 433 fashion. I  don't rule out this possibility.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next