El Gunner
M99
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
14 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by M99 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

He played great but he's still a bitch.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Durant won't be forgiven until he leaves GSW tbh.

Durant is the 2nd best player in the world and joined the greatest regular season team ever after he lost to them. The history won't forget that. LeBron secured his legacy by going back, before that it was tainted. And that move wasn't as bad as Durant's.

Mole, don't normalise joining your rival when you lose to them. It's the easy road and a bitch move.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Your right it did come easy, over 30ppg and well over 50% shooting against Lebron James.

Looked like he was playing against a little brother rofl

Keep ignoring the fact that he played well because of his team Laughing

Dude never had it any easier
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Hope they get rid of Kevin Love

Also dead & Deron Williams
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:59 pm

M99 wrote:He played great but he's still a bitch.

I'm not arguing that tbf, i just don't think it will matter in the long run.

You really think him winning say 3-4 championships over the next 5 or 6 seasons with him being clearly the best player on the team is really going to impact negatively.

Nobody will actually care by that point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:01 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Hope they get rid of Kevin Love

Also dead & Deron Williams

A reason he's a GL fantasy meme.

Deron 'Burger' Williams is so shit. Never seen a faster decline. There was a debate about who was better, him or CP3. I was on the Deron train. Hard to imagine now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:03 pm

I have such a hard time not liking the Warriors though.

The entire team has declined to visit the white house.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Freeza wrote:I have such a hard time not liking the Warriors though.

The entire team has declined to visit the white house.

Who said i like them? i just ignore that and think logically Laughing

I don't like them at all, but i don't feel like this is the same scenario as we all envisioned tbh.

We all looked at as Durant coming in riding on the back of the bus, but that isn't what happened at all.

Which is why i have to give him credit and ignore what happened before, for example Swagg's stance on his team mates making it easy for him is utterly ridiculous and driven by blind hatred.

His team mates have nothing to do with no one on Cleveland being able to guard him 1 v 1, besides and while Steph was great who else on the offensive end made things easy for KD?

Klay was meh offensively for most of it and Draymond also, they won because KD couldn't be stopped that has *bleep* all to do with his team mates.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Comment wasn't directed at anyone. I was just writing the news.

Draymond made it easy for durant making those screens under the basket. They resulted in like 14 point yesterday
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:18 pm

No easier than Adams used to make it easy for him in OKC tbh.

Y'all are reaching at this point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No easier than Adams used to make it easy for him in OKC tbh.

You were the one who said Draymond didn't do anything on offense, I disagreed. Never said anything about Adams.

Also the spacing from GSW makes him unstoppable. You're downplaying how much Klay affects Cavs' defense when he's on. He createst so much room for Durant. This was the easiest road to a championship I've ever seen. Seriously, name me a less competetive finals you've seen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 pm

4-1 in the least competitive finals of all time

GSW, Cavs current rivals destroying them

Durant "the snake" winning FMVP and being the best player on the court

Another finals loss for LeHairline

What a time to be alive

Sorry for your loss LeSwagg Sad

CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:26 pm

CBarca wrote:4-1 in the least competitive finals of all time

GSW, Cavs current rivals destroying them

Durant "the snake" winning FMVP and being the best player on the court

Another finals loss for LeHairline

What a time to be alive

Sorry for your loss LeSwagg Sad

Don't give KD that nickname.

We should refer to him as the nickname he chose for himself. The Servant.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:27 pm

So happy for Durant. The way he was celebrating after that win Proud

Meant the world to him. He's got his ring now, and will go down in basketball history. Can't wait to see him win a couple more Proud

What an incredible finals performance. Has anyone ever had a more dominating offensive display?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:35 pm

CBarca wrote:So happy for Durant. The way he was celebrating after that win Proud

Meant the world to him. He's got his ring now, and will go down in basketball history. Can't wait to see him win a couple more Proud

What an incredible finals performance. Has anyone ever had a more dominating offensive display?

Shaq had 38/17/3 on 61% in 2000. That was in a series where Kobe didn't shoot well, but was basically a lock down defender.

KD had one of the greatest though. So versatile in his scoring abilities. There has never been any doubt though. Just wish there had been moments where he'd have to be clutch.

There was game 3 and not much else, which is really sad.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:17 pm

People like CBarca and Mole is why he made the move in the first place.. if he just left and looked good (which would be easy), all will be forgotten and he will be praised Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No easier than Adams used to make it easy for him in OKC tbh.

You were the one who said Draymond didn't do anything on offense, I disagreed. Never said anything about Adams.

Also the spacing from GSW makes him unstoppable. You're downplaying how much Klay affects Cavs' defense when he's on. He createst so much room for Durant. This was the easiest road to a championship I've ever seen. Seriously, name me a less competetive finals you've seen.

It was less competitive because of Durant lol.

Seriously i'm not having they made it easy for him, it's the opposite he made it easy for them.

What about anything he did on offence vs Lebron had anything to do with his team mates Laughing

He was blowing by him, he was shooting over him he was posting up. There was nothing he could do to stop him and that goes for anyone else that tried defending him.

I just don't want to hear that they made it easy for him, him being able to blow past Lebron had *bleep* all to do with his team mates ffs Laughing

Just think about what you're saying here for a second, it's completely nonsensical.

Also i missed this lol.

Freeza wrote: Just wish there had been moments where he'd have to be clutch.

WAT, in Game 5 alone every time Cleveland made a run and got close he hit a massive 3 or what ever. That's the very definition of clutch.

He was the reason they won this series so easily, practically everyone seems to recognise it except you two lol.

I'll leave it now tbh, there's no point arguing with either of you on this subject as you are clearly effected by haterade. Laughing

None of what either of you are saying makes any logical sense.

The best way i can describe this, is he wasn't led to a ring he led them to a ring. That's why i'm not criticizing him, nobody thought that would happen coming in.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Did he really lead them to a ring though? He joined the a team that was the best team last season and choked. Let's not pretend like they couldn't have won without him.

You're just being contrarian at this point.

Show me one post where I have ever said Durant isn't one of the greatest players in the world.

I have always said Durant was a much better player than Curry, even during Curry's MVP years.

But this was an easy path as any, because of Durant joining a 73 win team. He himself called this the hardest road, but the reality it was the easiest.

Regarding the clutch comment. It wasn't a knock on Durant. It was a knock on Cleveland. I wish the game was close and we had more tight games. GSW were too good for the series to be close.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:32 am

All he had to do was be a better Harrison Barnes, but because he was better he deserves credit? How does that work Laughing

The degree of difficulty for this championship was minimal and the margin of error was huge.. he gets no respect
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:43 pm

The hate is so real from LeSalt and Freeze.

YOU guys really think that when all is said and done and he has 3/4 rings, matching LeBron, probably more than LeBron, that the majority of real basketball people will care. It will probably only be a sidenote, yea he left to Golden State to do it. But the main point will be that he has those rings. Curry will have 5 matching Kobe, bah gawd. People will laud them for being the best duo in basketball history. They will be celebrated. This Golden State team will go down as the best team in history, and that will be all she wrote.

This is golden era, and its special. And unfortunately there will be haters like YOU because that's just how the world works. One man's victory, is another's misery.

Good luck hating on the best and most entertaining team the league has and probably will ever see, you sour pusses.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:05 pm

I swear nobody reads my comments at this point. Or you're just not willing to comprehend what I'm reading.

The road was easy. That isn't a knock out on Golden State. They're the most unstoppable team I've seen live. They compare the greatest Lakers teams of 2001 and the 80s and the 90s Bulls teams.

I just hate how one of my favourite players in Durant left OKC to chase rings with a team he just lost to. It hurt and of course I'm salty because of it.

I don't blame GSW one bit for it. They did an absolutely genius build of a team and manipulated the cap like no one has ever done before while also building through the draft.

Just hate basketball seasons when there's not a single ounce of uncertainty as to which teams will end up in the finals.

I also don't think KD will be lauded on any other level that he would have otherwise. Anyone who didn't regard him as one of the greatest ever before his move doesn't understand shit. A ring wouldn't change that.

Sadly Boston and LeBron started these shit super team eras. GSW actually managed to build one through the draft, so hopefully that has had an effect on how other teams think the process. I sure hope my Lakers are staying calm and developing our talent instead of going for FAs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm tired of arguing it EG tbh, he's the only person in NBA history who can have nearly a 50-50-90 finals with 35-8-5 with multiple blocks and " Team made it easy for him doe".

Let me put it this way, his team made it no easier for him than Miami made it easy for Lebron against OKC  but i don't remember these ridiculous arguments against Lebron back then.

Even though it was obvious Miami massively outclassed OKC then due to Lebron like GSW massively outclassed Cleveland due to Durant.

You guys are going to have accept you were wrong, i have accepted i was wrong so why can't you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm tired of arguing it EG tbh, he's the only person in NBA history who can have nearly a 50-50-90 finals with 35-8-5 with multiple blocks and " Team made it easy for him doe".

Let me put it this way, his team made it no easier for him than Miami made it easy for Lebron against OKC  but i don't remember these ridiculous arguments against Lebron back then.

Even though it was obvious Miami massively outclassed OKC then due to Lebron like GSW massively outclassed Cleveland due to Durant.

You guys are going to have accept you were wrong, i have accepted i was wrong so why can't you.

Why don't you read my post?
Also do you not agree that GSW build one of the greatest teams ever?

I said the road was easy because of him, yet you keep ignoring that part just to keep it going.

Also. No hate on LeBron taking an easy road back then? That's just straight up bull. I was as much against him doing that as anyone. I couldn't make myself to cheer for a guy who made that move on tv and only supported him
Once he went back.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm talking about the finals though, i never denied the road was easy but that's the case for nearly every Lebron finals run ever.

Also denying he lead them to ring is flat out wrong lol, what's the point of even denying it.

He's the reason they beat Cleveland, it's not even close. Every single time Cleveland would make a run he would make a key shot, key block or get a rebound over multiple people because he's 7 foot.

It wasn't close because of him, not because Golden State is super duper.

Just watch these highlights and look what happens every time the scores get even remotely close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw09C36j3xw

He was MVP personified, no other performance to this level in NBA history has been anything but praised.

Saying they made it easy for him is just as stupid as those morons who say Shaq carried Kobe in the 2nd and 3rd championship wins.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Gordon Hayward seems like he's going to the Celtics.

Any thoughts @Dmize?

Personally think he's at the same level, or close to the same level as Butler and George and would be a great addition to their team.

They probably only have 1 year left of IT. Don't think they should re-sign him. Small player with hip problems entering his 30s is not a good signing, especially when demanding the max.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:01 pm

When does free agency start hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next