Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ronaldo wants to go - Page 4 Empty Re: Ronaldo wants to go

Post by ronalessi Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:26 pm

sportsczy wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:
guest7 wrote:Calderon saying Ronaldo wants to return to his 'dream club' united

adios amigo

Just a tip: never, ever believe (or even listen to) what Calderon says. Ever.

Yeah I mean that dude is the biggest pit of verbal diarrhea you will ever find.

He can't even be trusted about simple things, like the authenticity of Nicolas Cage.

Ronaldo wants to go - Page 4 Ramon_10

ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:46 pm

i'm trying to stay out of this story as much as possible....but, how does calderon have any pull to give insight information? perez doesn't like him, madrid based media outlets don't like him (they practically ousted him as president), he has no links to any of our players, i doubt anyone in perez top brass confides with him, he's a club member and that's it. the spanish papers (whom i don't trust one bit) have more pull than him to dish out news considering that's their job

its like george bush giving inside information on something within obama's camp
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Weekly wages
Bale: £350,000
CR: £365,000

Ronaldo now has 10 more children who are being shipped from UK. £365,000 a week is not enough ffs Sad

Gareth does nothing ffs. Sad
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:09 pm

those numbers are wrong, what's the source because im pretty certain CR makes at least 5 mil net more than Bale per year
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Kommander Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. All the "Madridistas" on this forum have been slandering him left, right and centre throughout the whole season and now he has had the most decisive European cup run in it's history, the forum has gone silent like the cowards you all really are.

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. Madrid needs Ronaldo just as much as he needs us. Florentino isn't a drunkard. He isn't selling the greatest player in Madrid and football's history.

Last edited by El Kommander on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Kommander
El Kommander
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:54 pm

El Kommander wrote:Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. All the "Madridistas" on this forum have been slandering him left, right and centre throughout the whole season and now he has had the most decisive European cup run in it's history, the forum has gone silent like the cowards you all really are.

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. Madrid needs Ronaldo just as much as we need him. Florentino isn't a drunkard. He isn't selling the greatest player in Madrid and football's history.

Great post as always mate

Fully agreed.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 pm

El Kommander wrote:Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. All the "Madridistas" on this forum have been slandering him left, right and centre throughout the whole season and now he has had the most decisive European cup run in it's history, the forum has gone silent like the cowards you all really are.

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. Madrid needs Ronaldo just as much as he needs us. Florentino isn't a drunkard. He isn't selling the greatest player in Madrid and football's history.

Make this post sticky or some sort and Close this thread already.
Anyone who is thinking the guy would be leaving at this juncture, well they are thinking wrong.
There's nothing here. Its the usual Grand Madrid circus and his antic to grab more money.

And reading some of them smug comments Laughing and the way Madridistas are slagging him off, lol make no mistake, whoever you replace him with, won't even give you half of that quality. The guy's basically carrying Madrid.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:23 am

Messi is miles better than Ronaldo. and I'm a Madrid fan. now suck it.

Greatest in history Laughing .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere. Madrid needs Ronaldo just as much as we need him. Florentino isn't a drunkard. He isn't selling the greatest player in Madrid and football's history.

Fully agreed.

Ronaldo wants to go - Page 4 Luka+Modric+Luka+Modric+Signs+Real+Madrid+WlvO4AfgnOfl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:14 pm

@chad
Ronaldo wants to go - Page 4 Mjackson

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Idk if this banter or not but lets not overrate cr here, cr has never ever been capable of carrying the team or the team needed to be carried by him, he is the one who clearly forced that scenario, he statpad and marketing exploits that, but its obvious to me the more the he slows and has less influence on the team, the team wins more that is a fact.

I for one am not a fan of selective memory, I have seen cr in his prime in a Madrid shirt and his ego+statpadding couldn't win us shat, so flo got bale for more money that finally pushed the team forward by moving away from cr just enough.

The cl final before last he sucked and couldn't statpap he sulked the whole celebration and this final he still sucked but got a brace then its cool to celebrate the win, things like that just rubs me the wrong way, cr hype always seemed manufactured to me and just like him carrying the team.

I'm not ungrateful or thankful to him, but I have seen real hard working players constantly getting stupid criticism, while cr can play like complete utter shit then score and everybody act like nothing never happened its funny to me and he can gtfo for all I care.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Hey nivash you know im not sheep like your lot that say baseless cliche rubbish depending on players form, so I know you look forward to the lessons.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:54 pm

this is an interesting post. Is CR the greatest player in Madrid history? i dont think so. Is CR the greatest player of all time? i dont think he is better than messi in this era, so no. Opinions right?

Florentino has no reason to sell Cristiano, you are right. As you said we need him as much as he needs us, and i feel like it's the second part of that sentence that is not being highlighted enough.

You have to remember this situation is not created by Madrid fans, Florentino or Real Madrid, the onus here is on Ronaldo. He and his agent are bullying their way to make Madrid pay a fine for which they are responsible. I have never seen such an aggressive strategy before.

A lot of people here recognize the fact that this might be a money grabbing move, not dissimilar from what CR has done in the past, or Messi did when he negotiate a new deal this summer. But i am truly shocked at how aggressive this current strategy is.

So now we have our best player telling the club in no subtle way, as an ultimatum, "you pay my fine or i leave". Now we are talking about 15 to 30 millions here (different sources here, apparently the Hacienda says he evaded 15 mil in tax so the fee he has to pay is the double, doesnt matter). The fee in itself, given how much we pay for players usually is not that bad. If given the choice to pay 30 to sign Danilo today, or 30 mil to retain Ronaldo, i think i know how most will answer.

So CR is being a bully, Perez is getting reelected on Monday and i am sure will get on Radio monday night and say that Madrid support Cristiano.

In sports, father time is undefeated, CR has a 4 years contract left and want us to commit even more money on him, on the basis that he just had the most decisive CL campaign possibly in history. It's hard to argue against his performances.

He needs us as much as we need him, yes, because football is a team sports, because CR however great he is, did not win by himself. Specially when you consider that we did not win by him consistently taking the ball in midfield and dribbling his way to the goal. We won by putting forth great team performances and he was the tip on the spears finishing teams off. We owe this team success to the great midfield we build, our fullback and the experience we built over the past seasons.

Would it be a catastrophe if he was leaving? of course, who can deny that. are we equipped to overcome that catastrophe? yes, i certainly think so. I remember a time when even with CR, we were barely sniffing trophies because again, he can't win by himself, he needs a team, and he better recognize that.

So to me, this is a situation where CR needs to think long and hard about what he wants to do. He can't bully us, he can't bully Real Madrid, that is not acceptable and i hope we make a stand against such behaviour, and it would be a shame to lose a club legend that way.

CR's Madrid story is not supposed to end well, with him retiring in Madrid, that's a delusion i never believed. But i was expecting to see him go on a high, maybe this season can be that. They can always manipulate the medias to spin his exit however way he likes, but i never thought he would be here past the 2018 world cup.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 pm

PSG ready to spend any amount to get Cristiano Ronaldo while the player's priority is Manchester United [Di Marzio]
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:06 pm

What did you think of useless dribbler Isco last season @chad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:28 pm

ive never seen such a shit and irrelevant player get so much attention in any sport.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:38 pm

rg, stop thumb upping flamebait post, we know it's u.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Fully agreed.

Don't encourage illiteracy, RG.

I haven't been silent. I want him out. Sell high.

Would rather watch Asensio play tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:43 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:ive never seen such a shit and irrelevant player get so much attention in any sport.

I can get behind that statement honestly
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:12 pm

As long as Benzema leaves as a sort of packaged deal if/when Ronaldo gets sold, I'll be relatively fine. Having to depend on that man, I don't know, might make a Europa spot but competition is hard in Spain in those positions.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:14 pm

According to Cadena Cope, Zidane spoke with CR and CR told him he wants to leave Spain because of the way he is being treated, like a delinquent. they said they would talk about the confed cup.

So this is not about him leaving Real, it's about him leaving Spain as a whole.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Well if you don't pay taxes, evade them and break the law... you are a delinquent lol.

The country isn't going to turn a blind eye to tax evasion ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:38 pm

well, that's the embarassing situation we are in right, he is being fined by Hacienda for not complying with his tax duties so he is no holding Real Madrid hostage saying "you pay for it, or i leave" because he is one of our best players ever...

I dont like the precedent that it sets, this is player power at its worst.

Messi made barca pay for him by giving him a new massive deal, CR is trying to do the same.

i can't lie, something inside me wants to tell him to *bleep* off. He is 32, he helped win 3 CLs, he can fck off into retirement some other place... but it's that simple is it?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:18 pm

I have to commend Real fans here, well done, the stances you take are honorable and graceful. Unlike a certain Catalan club where its fans showed support for tax evasion, absolutely despicable. I suppose its karma they got ousted by Juve, criminals taking out criminals.

Eager to see how this saga evolves
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Messi is 29 years old.  CR is 32.  You can't value the two in the same way as a result...  so a massive contract extension/increase makes little to no sense anyhow.

The money CR didn't pay in taxes was never his anyhow. It's stolen from the country of Spain. So he's not losing anything... he's a thief.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:31 pm

you can't blame Barca though, it's 29 year old Messi telling them to pay or he leaves... It's Messi, you figure out a way to pay.

I love Ronaldo, but there are talent wise, maybe 5 players in football history with Messi's talent level. you have to find a way to make it work.

Ronaldo has achieved enough to put himself in the list of all time greats, but he is 32, Father time is still undefeated.

I dare say that we will survive, the foundations of our current team run deep.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next