footyfan01
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
uzonero
McLewis
72 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 19 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:42 pm

35M for a world class player would be a joke

Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I - Page 19 Empty Re: 2017/18 Summer Transfer Rumors Mk. I

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:44 pm

Why is Hames suddenly getting a bad rap? He's a great player, might not have cut it for Real - be that a semantic issue or a personal one - he is still capable of great things
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Good luck to James did great to actually stick around and fight for even against the clear Spanish bias, top mentality from top player, will definitely achieve more than scrubsco wherever he goes.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:46 pm

ES wrote:Why is Hames suddenly getting a bad rap? He's a great player, might not have cut it for Real - be that a semantic issue or a personal one - he is still capable of great things

Exactly.
You guys should've signed him instead of homeless man's Juninho.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Anyway Marca says the buyout clause is 60 mil which makes more sense. 35 mil is from sportsBild

Makes more sense for MArca to write, yes rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Anyway Marca says the buyout clause is 60 mil which makes more sense. 35 mil is from sportsBild

Makes more sense for MArca to write, yes rofl

Just checked, I guess they changed it. Marca says its a 5m per season loan (2 seasons) where Bayern will pay James' salary. Then there is an option to sign the layer for 40m.

Last edited by rincon on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:02 pm

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/07/11/5964e1b9e5fdeabe208b4576.html

40 mil non-obligatory clause in 2 years.

5 years each year to Madrid and all of James' salary by Bayern

So they basically got him on a 50 mil deal, only 10 of which is guaranteed. Market for James must have really sucked arse. Not surprising since he's become a complete diva and very one dimensional. He's Douglas Costa's replacement.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 pm

The deal for Costa, with a medical said to be tomorrow, is rumored to be 6m loan plus 40m obligation to sign.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:07 pm

farfan wrote:
ES wrote:Why is Hames suddenly getting a bad rap? He's a great player, might not have cut it for Real - be that a semantic issue or a personal one - he is still capable of great things

Exactly.
You guys should've signed him instead of homeless man's Juninho.

I think we've tried to get a feeling for James...but he doesn't want EL, im sure there are better suitors than us that he can find
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:23 pm

James is not "suddenly" getting a bad rap btw. He was good in his first season then, no matter how many chance he got, he was poor. When Zidane took over, he wiped the slate clean and handed him the regular role for a month and he completely dropped the ball. This past season... he was the worst performing player from the bench easily.

The guy is a diva. He thinks he's much better than he is. He had 1 great second half of a season with Monaco, a great WC and a good first season at Madrid. Basically 1.5 years and a WC. On the other side of the ledger, he was crap for the first half of the season he was with Monaco and poor the past 2 seasons at Madrid.

So you have 1.5 years go top footy from Jan. 2014 until May 2015... followed by nothing.

Talented but his head isn't screwed on completely right. A change was needed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Marca saying we've agreed a deal to sign Danilo.

Low risk, high reward move for the 25-30m being quoted.

At worst, he provides strong competition for Moses. At best, we get a beast of a player at RWB who benches Moses.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Apparently, we've Chelsea have also been offered a chance to sign Aubameyang for a price between 60-70m euros. (Sky Sports)

I would just go for it tbh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:44 pm

That from English Sky Sports or Italian Barrett?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:58 pm

I wouldn't call Danilo "low risk, high reward" as he is definitely a high risk. Really high risk but there is a good full back in him that needs to be rediscovered so there is definitely reward waiting.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Danilo is a calamity, running is about the only thing he's capable of doing right.

If he wasn't Brazilian he'd be playing in the Tunisian league.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That from English Sky Sports or Italian Barrett?

English. Was mentioned on TV by Kaveh Solhekol. Not sure if it's online yet.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Doc wrote:I wouldn't call Danilo "low risk, high reward" as he is definitely a high risk. Really high risk but there is a good full back in him that needs to be rediscovered so there is definitely reward waiting.

I take comfort in the fact that there's a long list of players who have looked shit and out of luck at Madrid and gone on to resurrect their careers elsewhere. Conte also seems to be good at making gold out of shit/average players (Moses, Luiz, Alonso) so there's that too. I don't mind the signing tbh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That from English Sky Sports or Italian Barrett?

English. Was mentioned on TV by Kaveh Solhekol. Not sure if it's online yet.

OK, wasn't sure.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:30 pm

James gets sold and Chad blames Isco.

Benzema scores 11 goals in la Liga and Chad blames Isco

His sugar is missing coffee and Chad blames Isco

Jameis Lannister lost his hand and Chad blames Isco

His girlfriend cheats on him and Chad blames Isco
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Doc wrote:I wouldn't call Danilo "low risk, high reward" as he is definitely a high risk. Really high risk but there is a good full back in him that needs to be rediscovered so there is definitely reward waiting.

I take comfort in the fact that there's a long list of players who have looked shit and out of luck at Madrid and gone on to resurrect their careers elsewhere. Conte also seems to be good at making gold out of shit/average players (Moses, Luiz, Alonso) so there's that too. I don't mind the signing tbh.

I would still call it very high risk. Didn't want Juve going for him. While Conte is great getting the best out of players like the ones you mentioned, he is also completely intolerant to players who can't work for the team and adapt to his ideas.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:59 pm

A twist in Alves story seems like he's on his way to PSG they offered him more, but it seems he recently got married and his girl lives in Paris and prefers it there. Nothing official yet tho.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Marca saying we've agreed a deal to sign Danilo.

At worst, he provides strong competition for Moses. At best, we get a beast of a player at RWB who benches Moses.

Blue Barrett wrote:Apparently, we've Chelsea have also been offered a chance to sign Aubameyang for a price between 60-70m euros. (Sky Sports)

Oh well. I say you guys go for both .

We'll have to grit our teeth ... and with a very heavy heart ; we will go for Belotti .

Shocking there will be nobody possibly left to pay Cairo's perfectly reasonable 100m clause anymore. We might as well pay this 60-70m pocket change for the lad. We might as well.

I won't begrudge you getting Aubameyang from us . I say water under the bridge. Belotti , we'll make do.

We'll also have to concede loyal De Sciglio to Juventus if you're really snatching up their target . What to even say and what to do anymore . Leaves me with a bitter taste . I feel like drinking a coke with 50grams of cocaine in it right now . Seems we cannot stand in the way of true love between Euromax and De Snaek . I guess it is for the best after all. What a love story , maybe good old De Laurentiis makes it a movie one day.

"The passionate love story of Euromax and De Snaek , a tale of two fierce lovers who got separated in lyf when powerful forces forced them apart and their long struggle to reunite . Witness a thrlling love affair in their search to reignite their lost passion , unveiling a story full of hope , lust and redemption , amidst the frantic world of Calshio."

hopefully De Laurentiis reads GL so he can make it happen
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Actually, I saw some highlights of Danilo and I take back what I wrote. Danilo is shit, sign him at your own peril.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Dante wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Marca saying we've agreed a deal to sign Danilo.

Blue Barrett wrote:Apparently, we've Chelsea have also been offered a chance to sign Aubameyang for a price between 60-70m euros. (Sky Sports)

Oh well. I say you guys go for both .

We'll have to grit our teeth ... and with a very heavy heart ; we will go for Belotti .

Shocking there will be nobody possibly left to pay Cairo's perfectly reasonable 100m clause anymore. We might as well pay this 60-70m pocket change for the lad. We might as well.

I won't begrudge you getting Aubameyang from us . I say water under the bridge. Belotti , we'll make do.

We'll also have to concede loyal De Sciglio to Juventus if you're really snatching up their target . What to even say and what to do anymore . Leaves me with a bitter taste . I feel like drinking a coke with 50grams of cocaine in it right now . Seems we cannot stand in the way of true love between Euromax and De Snaek . I guess it is for the best after all. What a love story , maybe good old De Laurentiis makes it a movie one day.

"The passionate love story of Euromax and De Snaek , a tale of two fierce lovers who got separated in lyf when powerful forces forced them apart and their long struggle to reunite . Witness a thrlling love affair in their search to reignite their lost passion , unveiling a story full of hope , lust and redemption , amidst the frantic world of Calshio."

hopefully De Laurentiis reads GL so he can make it happen

All jokes aside.

Absolutely LOVE Belotti. But the 100m clause is bloody ridiculous. No one's paying that for him. If he'd accept 80m, We'd prob wrap up the deal pretty quickly but he just said yesterday or so that they won't budge so it's very unlikely Chelsea pursue that deal. Aubameyang will do. I suspect Belotti will be even more expensive next summer after he ruins defenses in Russia.

Wonder who could buy him now. If we buy Auba, there's no other team in England who would need a CF. Dortmund won't spend that kind of money on him. PSG have Cavani and are trying to lure Mbappe. Real still have Benz and Morata. Atletico would never stump up that kinda cash. Really, we're his last option outside of Italy at this point. But didn't Milan just sign Andre Silva? Not going to bother with trying to turn him into a beast? He does have potential.

On De Sciglio/Danilo, Juve don't have any more non-EU spots left so they couldn't even get Danilo if they wanted.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:31 pm

rincon wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

I would still call it very high risk. Didn't want Juve going for him. While Conte is great getting the best out of players like the ones you mentioned, he is also completely intolerant to players who can't work for the team and adapt to his ideas.

Considering how repetitive he is with his tactics in training, I'm not surprised he doesn't have patience for players who still don't get it. Shows low football IQ imo.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Whats going on with this Vitolo lad, is he signing for Atleti or what? Now Marca are saying that he has turned down the renewal and is in Madrid to negotiate terms with Atleti
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next