Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
Turok_TTZ
guest7
sportsczy
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Barca should not be considered an elite club anymore - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca should not be considered an elite club anymore

Post by Dante Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:05 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Dante wrote:literally cringed throughout his holier than thou post

Lad has the nerve to patronize a veteran fan on how and what it means to be a Real fan , expecting him to also act holier than thou whilst masquerading it as a subtle plea of mandatory honoring thy club , because apparently to be a proper Real fan you need to be a paragon of football savoir vivre . Someone tell the lads in Madrid quick! rofl

Save some cringe for later, because I promise you, this won't be the last time you see me defend Barcelona (or any other club) when a Madrid fan disrespect them.

Right.

rofl

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barca should not be considered an elite club anymore - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca should not be considered an elite club anymore

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:stop being patronizing DoC. You can be a fan however you see fit and others can do the same.

Never meant to come across as patronizing, and I would like you to understand that it never was my intention. But in case you felt I was, please accept my sincere apologies.

I just hate disrespecting other teams regardless of how big or small they are because it inevitably comes back to hurt the reputation of the club one supports.

You may or may not agree with me on this point, and I totally respect your opinion, but I firmly stand by my point.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Dude... it's banter. That's what rivals do.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:40 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
sportsczy wrote:stop being patronizing DoC.  You can be a fan however you see fit and others can do the same.

Never meant to come across as patronizing, and I would like you to understand that it never was my intention. But in case you felt I was, please accept my sincere apologies.

I just hate disrespecting other teams regardless of how big or small they are because it inevitably comes back to hurt the reputation of the club one supports.

You may or may not agree with me on this point, and I totally respect your opinion, but I firmly stand by my point.

I see now the error of my ways .

Please also accept my deepest apologies , years on the stray path of disrespekt have made me forget my football savoir vivre , how shameful a fan i have become . I humbly ask for your forgiveness , in the name of the legendary Real Madrid and the customs of the High Order of Madridismo.

I personally lost my sense of respekt and sporting valour the day i lost my virginity 10 years ago . It's good to see young padawans remind me that there is still honor in this sport among rivals .

I salute thee , Demon of Carthage , Warden of the High Custom of Madridismo Molenation
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Hehe, I say again, those thats been beaten down by us throughout most of these 10 years, finally has a chance to get back at us, understandable Smile Just done over do it eh? Very Happy Probably wont see the end of it for the next few years though Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:58 pm

It is just banter other DoC...or is it? hmm

As much as I approve of this thread and all its goodness, I am begrudged to admit as long as Messi is still there, they'll always be elite. And Iniesta, mostly due to bias.

Don't worry, Perez would sort to that very soon.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:08 pm

I gots a question DoC... Have you ever used the term "Puta Barca"?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:35 pm

Meh! old news.
http://www.goallegacy.net/t39939-barcelona-are-ordinary

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Elite? GTFO. Of course we're not elite. We're a club for the small, hardworking everyday Joe who is living from honest work, comes home in the afternoon and wants to enjoy a bit of tiki-taka on the telly while drinking a beer and getting a blowjob from his wife or girlfried or both.

We're a worker's club. We're not a snob club, supporting some state-aided, Franco-phile, establishment club.

Deal with it.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Junior, behave!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Village club with a victim mentality.

Only 2-3 years left for them to win a CL before it's back to the dark ages. The core of their golden era are all 30+, and I have doubts on whether they'll reinforce accordingly when they have idiots like Bartomeu running the club.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:04 pm

comment on Barca's new transfer:

Sadran: “Barça acted with arrogance. I had to read there was an agreement through the press. That coming from a great club is not very glorious, although legally they had the right to do so.”

What is it with this village club being absolute cunts in transfer matters?

Also side note great thread created by a Madrid supporter now that we have some perspective and Madrid is a mid table club. Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Also side note great thread created by a Madrid supporter now that we have some perspective and Madrid is a mid table club. Laughing

Can you describe my signature? :coffee:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Yes, in one word only: outdated
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:03 pm

upvoted every dante post
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:05 pm

3 CL titles in 3 years. that's a wet dream for Barcelona's and City's and Juve's. but yeah for us it's the past lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:46 pm

You still believe in those? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Nah i believe in Tom Henning Øvrebø.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Funny thing that overall refs were actually against Barca in that tie, nothing like the one way draw / ref bias the last three years for Uefadrid. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3