Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
Hapless_Hans
42 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ronald Koeman Sack Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronald Koeman Sack Watch

Post by M99 Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:17 pm

Kick wrote:I am loving every minute of this.

I'm still in lockdown, so I need some drama to watch :bow:

I thought things were absolutely fine in New Zealand. Or are you in Australia?

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Barca like Madrid has a squad problem. The core players are simply not good enough any more. What to be seen is how much of their dead wood they can offload and how many new competent players they can bring there.

The market was already very short on talent and now with covid it is even worse. Barca with out reinforcement will be worse than last year regardless of managers.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Barcelona board on High or something. Selling Arthur, bringing Koeman Laughing What next.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:02 pm

They're simply detached from reality. Presidential candidate Font said it best

"Bartomeu's interview on Barça TV? He is disconnected from reality. I don't know whether he lives in a parallel world or what. By not resigning, he has again put his interests ahead of Barça's."

"How is it possible for Koeman to work effectively with Ramon Planes, the man responsible for so many erratic transfers in recent seasons? Makes no sense."

"Planes reports to Bartomeu directly, the man behind this mess. I consider this nonsense."
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:50 pm

Three heavyweights that don’t fit into the plans of Ronald Koeman:

Rakitic
Umtiti
Suarez. [cat radio]

Lyon forward Memphis Depay is someone Koeman likes to strengthen the Barça attack. [rac1]

influx of dutch players... incoming or just press talk? lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 pm

M99 wrote:
Kick wrote:I am loving every minute of this.

I'm still in lockdown, so I need some drama to watch :bow:

I thought things were absolutely fine in New Zealand. Or are you in Australia?

I live in Australia.

Myesyats wrote:Three heavyweights that don’t fit into the plans of Ronald Koeman:

Rakitic
Umtiti
Suarez. [cat radio]

Lyon forward Memphis Depay is someone Koeman likes to strengthen the Barça attack. [rac1]

influx of dutch players... incoming or just press talk? lol

I don't rate Depay that highly, I don't see him improving over anything Barca have.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:46 pm

Kick wrote:I don't rate Depay that highly, I don't see him improving over anything Barca have.
Typical brainless transfer, going for a flavour of the month player who is at peak price/value and the only way is down. GG.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:32 am

Depay but he is a second striker...like Griezmann... lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:50 am

It's probably just rumors, we will be linked to every Dutch player in existence now because of Koeman.

One thing that has to be said though: Koeman, Schreuder and Larsson is definitely a massive upgrade over Setien and Sarabia.

Reportedly Schreduer was recommended by Frenkie, he was at Ajax in 18/19.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:00 am

Myesyats wrote:Reportedly Schreduer was recommended by Frenkie, he was at Ajax in 18/19.
Getting managerial footballing advice from a 23 year old Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:59 am

danyjr wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Reportedly Schreduer was recommended by Frenkie, he was at Ajax in 18/19.
Getting managerial footballing advice from a 23 year old Laughing

I trust his judgement more than 60-year-old Setien's, that's for sure!

At the very least, I hope they stop putting Griezmann on LW, because it's an abomination.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Schreuder was Nagelsmann assistant at Hoffenheim, Ten Haag's assistant at Ajax during their top season with the CL semi run, and he was Hoffenheim manager this season, mixed bad, not sure what went on there behind the scenes, but he did a good job overall.

So honestly, that's a very good pick for assistant manager and if you need to rely on Frenkie to point that out to you it's a bit ridiculous.
Also of course surely BS, Koeman will have known well that Schreuder was available after leaving Hoffenheim and what he brings to the table
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Man's gonna be sacked before pre-season is over LMAO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:25 pm

When a Dutch manager faces South American players .....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Koeman putting his foot in his mouth before he's even started. Yeah this won't last long. I'll be surprised if he lasts longer than Benitez did

It's abit ironic that it is Ronaldo Blatter decided to call the Kommander when he acts like nothing of the sort and Messi has been overthrowing boards like it's nothing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:39 pm

Ronaldo had no clout at Madrid. Whenever he tried pulling strings, Perez put him in his place. That's why he's at Juve in the first place.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:01 pm

When I see what is happening at Barca i thank the lord that Perez is our president and not someone like Calderon. When Ronaldo became too whingy Perez told him to find a club that could match his pricetag and he could be on his way. When Ramos tried to use other clubs to prop up his wages he called his bluff by askinf him to find a club that could match his price tag. Ronaldo left and Ramos lost the public back and forth within a week

Barca give Messi a payrise everytime he has a bad day (the source of Ronaldos displeasures) and they let his amigos run amok. Now that they get an authoritarian manager suddenly he wants to leave. Now i know you have to be careful what you say to superstars but still that shouldn't be a big enough reason to want to leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:03 pm

Firenze wrote:Man's gonna be sacked before pre-season is over LMAO
kinda sad actually, man signed up to do his dream job and he knew it would be bad but I'm not sure he understood just what a dumpster fire it would be
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:When I see what is happening at Barca i thank the lord that Perez is our president and not someone like Calderon. When Ronaldo became too whingy Perez told him to find a club that could match his pricetag and he could be on his way. When Ramos tried to use other clubs to prop up his wages he called his bluff by askinf him to find a club that could match his price tag. Ronaldo left and Ramos lost the public back and forth within a week

Barca give Messi a payrise everytime he has a bad day (the source of Ronaldos displeasures) and they let his amigos run amok. Now that they get an authoritarian manager suddenly he wants to leave. Now i know you have to be careful what you say to superstars but still that shouldn't be a big enough reason to want to leave
he wanted to leave before Koeman though, the very first meeting he told he was "more out than in". It has very little to do with the manager and more with the insititution
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:49 pm

When Pep said he didn't want Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o people had the same reaction. He went on and won the sextuple. That's what I call a coach with a clear vision and cojones. I see nothing wrong with this approach.

Koemann is also a visionary coach, but unfortunately he's not good enough to shine Pep's boots as a manager. He is doomed to fail, I'm afraid.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:44 am

So visionary that he tried to do the same thing at Valencia which led to the club going to court to resolve said issues.

What I am trying to say is Koeman is a shit manager that keeps getting work because he was a wonderful midfielder but I approve that he is already being a poor man's Van Gaal (whom I would never rate in my life). Thank you Bayern for causing this, thank you Hans.

Also, if Barcelona sign Depay, I would laugh my ass off all season because I know it won't work out. At all.

@Hala
Perez probably read Don Santiago's memoirs or something because the way he treated Ronaldo and his demands is oddly similar to how Don Santiago treated Di Stefano.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:34 am

halamadrid2 wrote:When I see what is happening at Barca i thank the lord that Perez is our president and not someone like Calderon. When Ronaldo became too whingy Perez told him to find a club that could match his pricetag and he could be on his way. When Ramos tried to use other clubs to prop up his wages he called his bluff by askinf him to find a club that could match his price tag. Ronaldo left and Ramos lost the public back and  forth within a week

messi is all timer so i think messi has a better leverage because he was effectively their bread and butter. other players though, should not have been given that level of authority though. I think this is a problem anyway to any other club nonetheless. The idea of loosing best player ever to rivals is not pleasent but this is bound to happen one day anyway ; how this is happening is the problem with Barca and their fans ; not when i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:38 am

danyjr wrote:When Pep said he didn't want Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o people had the same reaction. He went on and won the sextuple. That's what I call a coach with a clear vision and cojones. I see nothing wrong with this approach.

Koemann is also a visionary coach, but unfortunately he's not good enough to shine Pep's boots as a manager. He is doomed to fail, I'm afraid.

i guess the exception was that when pep came to the frame, even though he let all the superstars go, he still had superstars + new comers able to fit in well and quick.

With Koeman, he has perhaps in his defense a very low morale squad. Some players doesn't even belong there to begin. Even the leftovers, given the quality of barca for years, i dont think Koeman can do much

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:42 am

Koeman is not here to win trophies or to gain anything personally. He is here to do the dirty work. He is here to restart this club. He is here for better of the club, and the future of the club. This has nothing to do with sporting results. I admire him for it. Nobody expects him to stay, nobody expects prizes, but if we look back in 10 years we will thank Koeman for this though job.

Last edited by Collblanc on Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:46 am

Collblanc wrote:Koeman is not here to win trophies or to gain anything personally. He is here to do the dirty work. He is here to restart this club. He is here for better of the club, and the future of the club. This has nothing to do with sporting results. I admire him for it. Nobody expects him to stay, nobody expects prizes, but if we look but in 10 years we will thank Koeman for this though job.

yep that is exactly it . who knows perhaps pochettino also didnt want this job for this reason. If the new president is elected, koeman will leave, i think he knows this - like u say, he is a defacto - caretaker atm XD
but i admire him for taking that job, i dont think anyone pleasantly wants to - even if it is one of the best club in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:50 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down