Kick
Doc
Mr Nick09
28 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Our next number 9 - thread  - Page 11 Empty Re: Our next number 9 - thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 31, 2022 6:23 am

The criticism was deserved back then, just like the praise is deserved right now. If anything, it proves that we are no haters and that our opinion is solely predicated on his performances.

He was shit back then and he's amazing now.

Surely you don't need to have a superior IQ to understand this, right?

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue May 31, 2022 7:16 am

Benzemas 17/18 season was abysmal. Didnt he score like 5 goals or something? Theres really no excuse for not only being the 9 at Real Madrid but just a professional footballer at that position in general tbh

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:19 am

Clutch wrote:Benzemas 17/18 season was abysmal. Didnt he score like 5 goals or something? Theres really no excuse for not only being the 9 at Real Madrid but just a professional footballer at that position in general tbh

5 goals in 32 La Liga appearances as our CF. Terrible times that are long behind us.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:22 am

Perucho21 wrote:Enjoy my dear friends

futbol_bill wrote:

I can’t get over how you “experts” continually reject the likes of Morata or Higuain, maintaining there are not RM material yet the designated RM quality can’t hit the broad side of a barn door and then proclaiming their overall game (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean) makes up for the lack of goals.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Trust me, Kane will never wear the white of Madrid. And I would even go as far as to say that as long as we have Benzema, no decent striker will want to join us to play second fiddle to a talentless, lazy joke for a CF.

Doc wrote:Yeah, I don't buy the whole "Morata ain't Madrid quality" nonsense. It is that same shitty thinking that have us in this quandary in the first place. The young man very much is Madrid quality and had to prove it (off the bench numerous times) and yet, we sold him without any equal or greater replacement. Instead, we have a shitty French "striker" whose best days are long gone and a Welshman who can't even play 5 games in a row without getting injured.

sportsczy wrote:Yeah I really dislike Benzema's unworthy hold of the position now....  over a year in fact.  When he was the most talented CF on the club, i supported him.  He's clearly not Madrid quality anymore.

sportsczy wrote:Yeah i mean come on...  you're complete shit and somehow you're being wronged by not being chosen by France NT?  Nevermind the players ahead of you are Mbappe, Griezmann, Fekir, Dembele, Lacazette, Coman (who isn't any better btw; but at least he moves around lol), Martial (making a massive comeback), Thauvin, Giroud, etc.  Honestly, which one would you drop for Benzema?  NONE OF THEM.

He can f off.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:No, it'll be a domino effect if he leaves. He's the glue holding the BBC together. Benzema would get exposed (even more so than now) if Ronaldo leaves, and Bale...well, we wouldn't notice any difference because he would probably be in the treatment room nursing his injuries.

Mr Nick09 wrote:The banter when CR and Bale leave work but Benzema is still around like a cockroach surviving a nuclear blast

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Honestly, I don't know what to say or where to go from here. Truly, honestly, I'm speechless.

"Benzema has been very good and I will not ask for a striker". Right on, you brainless, happy-go-lucky joke for a manager.

VanDeezNuts wrote:Someone needs to sit him down and show him all of the statistics. How few goals he has, how few assists he has, his crap shot/goal ratio and just force him to watch Benz film this season.

Please some one just make him sane.

halamadrid2 wrote:When top strikers like Suarez have an awful season they score 7-10 goals in half a season. Benz scores two Laughing last season we survived because Ronaldo went on a scoring run when it mattered. Casemiro had more goal than Benz in the knockout games last season and he's a freaking DM. I gave up on him 8 seasons ago, I don't expect much from him these days. Only to go out there and not to stand in the way of shots and in offside positions. Dude comes down into our half, plays a mid-crossfield ball that goes straight to an opposition just on the top of our box. Useless doesn't do him justice, he is atrocious

The Demon of Carthage wrote:urban,  Alexis would be great in this team. Unfortunately, we have a brainless, nepotist manager who doesn't want to buy anyone, and completely shuts down anyone who may threaten his pal and countryman Benzema's place in this team, even though he knows as well as everybody else that Benzema has become a complete and utter waste of skin at this point.

I mean, sweet Jesus, the uncanny ability of the Frenchman to flank clear-cut, one-on-one chances has become legendary at this point. Add to that the fact that he doesn't press or defend or link-up with his teammates well, and what you've got left? A 81-kg-worth-of-nothing lazy amateur taking up a valuable spot in the starting eleven and contributing with nothing.

Then, you have the manager who, in defiance of logic, god and all things holy, comes out and basically pulls his middle finger to the world by saying "I'll defend him to the death" which is code for "Fck you, he'll play no matter how atrocious he is".

Honestly, If I were Alexis, I wouldn't even consider joining Madrid. Why would he join a team only to be relegated to the bench for someone who doesn't have as much talent in his entire body as Alexis' little toe?

titosantill wrote:so cos of benzema's two goals we should assume he'll give us numbers next season? lol the goals saved us, but i think flo has seen enough...i highly doubt they were enough to save his undisputed starter spot for next season. this is almost a repeat of last season. my main thing is we need a sure starter to get us numbers in all competitions, not just wait until the semis for heroics.

Adit wrote:It isn't even about CR anymore... Benzema is not just elite when it come to proper CF play. No shot in target in 5 games and this time no CR to blame.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:That's your opinion. But most of us are sick and tired of Benzema and we would welcome any improvement on him because continuing with him is absolutely unacceptable.

It's also ironic to me that you would be completely opposed to signing Icardi when you have quite possibly the worst CF out of any CL contender. Although to be fair, we are no longer a CL contender.

You are in no position to be picky. You already have the worst.

Adit wrote:It isn't even about CR anymore... Benzema is not just elite when it come to proper CF play. No shot in target in 5 games and this time no CR to blame.

sportsczy wrote:I want Icardi lol.  I want Ibra.  I want Ben Yedder.  I want Andre Silva...  heck, i'd take Aubameyang.

We someone who can score.

We really were upset about Benzema, love the quotes a lot. Opinions change, people change and Benzema is now loved by all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:32 am

I'm not even gonna quote that nonsense. Normally I'd laugh about it but it's to the point of absurd that it's no longer a laughing matter.

I see time has not made some of you lot any wiser. Still can't see the forest for the trees.

For the record, benzema has only had 2 bad seasons and of those two, only one where he didnt do his job properly. The other he did underperform but ultimately still performed his role where it mattered most and helped bring us an important title.

Though I doubt you lot will remember this, because otherwise, you fools wouldn't have such asinine opinions in the first place then or now.

Next thing I know, some of ye still rate bumte or Pocheshittno. Then I will know for sure the madrid section of this forum is beyond professional help.

Also. bounce seek professional help. bounce
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:58 pm

I've noticed Demon gets butthurt when he gets proven wrong which is most of the time Laughing

Take a chill pill dude and don't try to insult my intelligence because you're overdramatic
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:33 am

Dude, take the L and move on. No need to humiliate yourself even further.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:45 pm

Football fans are so fickle lol

This Demon guy is sth else though rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:00 pm

Demon is only spitting facts. At the end of the day, most of us just wanted some competition for big Benz. Really, we need another goal scorer. Vini has come good, so hopefully we can get Mahrez or gnarby. I’m not sure we can get salah
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:48 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Dude, take the L and move on. No need to humiliate yourself even further.
Laughing

...I'll use lighter, easy to understand language words with you from now on.

I didn't realize your reading comprehension skills till just now. :coffee:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:52 pm

That post wasn't meant for him and he's talking about reading comprehension skills. Dear lord :facepalm:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11