Donald Trump watch - Page 24 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Blue Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:36 pm

This is one of the few things Trump has said over the last 2 years that I'm entirely confident will not come to pass.

We Americans have always prided ourselves on diverging our identity from that of Europe and forging one that is unique our own. We've done this at every turn since the Revolution. Allowing people born here to automatically become citizens was one such way this was done.

Unlike the 2nd amendment, which is in dire need of updating, the 14th is not.

One of the checks and balances on the Executive Branch (The Presidency) is that updating a constitutional amendment must go through Congress. This cannot be done via Executive order, as explained here. The day true conservatives (not these brainwashed cult members who blindly follow Trump) allow a sitting president to change the Constitution by executive order is the day democracy ends in this country. Nonsense like this is exactly why Conservatives exist.

Trump wanting to do this reeks not of updating the Constitution to bring it into the modern age for the betterment of future generations, but to boost GOP turnout in the midterms. Someone just as delusional, if not more, than he is has told him this is possible and they are dead wrong. All this will do is energize Democrats even more than they already are.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:02 pm

This is a cultural difference. For Europeans it might seem weird, but for most Americans it is the most natural thing in the world. I definitely don't understand why the hell you wouldn't be a citizen of the country you are born in, under most circumstances. This is the case in the majority of the continent.

Reminds of the double standard when millions of Europeans were emigrating to America as refugees, or otherwise, and everybody's kids got citizenship.

This ain't never getting passed.

Last edited by rincon on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 pm

Blue wrote:

I don't buy that. He's calling the press the enemy of the people. That's a huge deal. Also, it's not like that's the only thing people are focusing on. It just happens to be the latest bat-shit insane thing he's said.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Donald Trump says he is finalising a plan to force migrants to present themselves at a legal port of entry to get into the US.

The president, speaking in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, told reporters: "We have no choice.

"We will defend our borders and we will defend our country."

He added: "No nation can allow itself to be overwhelmed by uncontrolled people rushing our border."

Mr Trump, whose core supporters back a tough line on immigration, also repeated his claim that a caravan of Central American migrants heading to the US-Mexico border is "like an invasion".

The president added that the "illegal aliens" should "turn back now".

Mr Trump has unveiled his immigration policy ahead of the midterm elections on 6 November.

His successful 2016 presidential campaign had a strong focus on border security.

Mr Trump told reporters on Thursday that immigrants "cost our country billions and billions of dollars each year", adding that they put an "enormous strain on our local schools".

The president said earlier on Thursday that the number of troops deployed to the US-Mexico border could reach 15,000.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:dont spoil martin luther freeza kings post. he has a dream Laughing seriously though the race card seems to be the only card left in the deck these days.

@Unique I think you'll love this video Very Happy

Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:16 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Myesyats wrote:It's the same in Europe (i think it's the same all around), a child doesn't instantly become citizen of given country if its parents are immigrants. And that goes for ANY immigrant. Trump only talks about illegal immigrants, right?

I read a while back that in Italy even legal immigrants' children are not given italian citizenship. Not 100% certain if true.

Also, I'm sure there are illegal immigrants who are white, red or yellow; so is he a blatant racist or just a jerk?

I'd say he's more of a islamophobe than a racist. But it just so happens majority of islamic people are people of color.

I’d agree to an extent in regards to Europe. But I still feel like USA is a different animal all together. The whole idea behind the nation was for the rejected and underprivileged to travel there to get a fair shake in life if they just worked hard enough.

But I guess that’s too romantic, and that it’s never really been like that in reality.

He can’t repeal the amendment himself though. So there’s that.

Imagine if a democrat said he’d use executive order to repeal the 2nd amendment. All hell would break lose. But this amendment is apparently not sacred.

@Unique

Please don’t respond to me until you can structure a coherent sentence.
just answer my question. what will you call it if some of them people affected are white.

If the illegal immigrants were white? Don't think it matters much to him. The mother of his children frauded (via marriage) her way to the US because she wanted out of Czechoslovakia. Melania was working illegally as a model in the US as well.

Didn't seem like a problem for him when it comes to white women.

Just because it does affect a minimal fraction of white people, doesn't make it not racist. It's basically like saying you aren't racist because you've got a black friend or something like that.

Also let's not act like "illegals" aren't dog whistling to their base refering to mexican immigrants etc.
__
That's my answer.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Also in regards to the caravan:

"DONALD TRUMP SAYS IF MIGRANT CARAVAN THROWS STONES, ‘WE WOULD CONSIDER THAT A FIREARM BECAUSE THERE’S NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE’"

"I hope there won't be that, but I will tell you this—anybody throwing rocks...we will consider that a firearm, because there's not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock,”

One of the stupidest things he's said. Talking about murdering people seeking Asylum to appeal to his base.

https://www.newsweek.com/doanld-trump-migrant-caravan-stones-firearm-1197857
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I’d agree to an extent in regards to Europe. But I still feel like USA is a different animal all together. The whole idea behind the nation was for the rejected and underprivileged to travel there to get a fair shake in life if they just worked hard enough.

But I guess that’s too romantic, and that it’s never really been like that in reality.

He can’t repeal the amendment himself though. So there’s that.

Imagine if a democrat said he’d use executive order to repeal the 2nd amendment. All hell would break lose. But this amendment is apparently not sacred.

@Unique

Please don’t respond to me until you can structure a coherent sentence.
just answer my question. what will you call it if some of them people affected are white.

If the illegal immigrants were white? Don't think it matters much to him. The mother of his children frauded (via marriage) her way to the US because she wanted out of Czechoslovakia. Melania was working illegally as a model in the US as well.

Didn't seem like a problem for him when it comes to white women.

Just because it does affect a minimal fraction of white people, doesn't make it not racist. It's basically like saying you aren't racist because you've got a black friend or something like that.

Also let's not act like "illegals" aren't dog whistling to their base refering to mexican immigrants etc.
__
That's my answer.
but thats not an answer is it. you pointed out that trump wants to remove citizenship for people born in the US from illegal immigrants and you called that racist. but not all of them people will be of a different race to trump. so what would you label it for the people that are the same race as trump. the new law trump is trying  to implement would affect all races the same. it affects all races including white people that are the same race as trump so why are you saying this is racist. if he gave a free pass to white people then you would have a valid point.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Do you know what dog whistling is?

When someone from the republican party talks about illegal immigrants, they're not speaking about all illegal immigrants. They're speaking about people of colour. They're trying to gain popularity with their bases.

I answered your question in the last line of that post. But yet you don't accept it.

I keep answering all your posts, and what bothers me is, that you don't seem to understand what I'm writing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Freeza wrote:Also in regards to the caravan:

"DONALD TRUMP SAYS IF MIGRANT CARAVAN THROWS STONES, ‘WE WOULD CONSIDER THAT A FIREARM BECAUSE THERE’S NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE’"

"I hope there won't be that, but I will tell you this—anybody throwing rocks...we will consider that a firearm, because there's not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock,”

One of the stupidest things he's said. Talking about murdering people seeking Asylum to appeal to his base.

https://www.newsweek.com/doanld-trump-migrant-caravan-stones-firearm-1197857
i agree that is way over the top and a stupid thing to say but again i ask you what that has to do with race. it just so happens that mexico borders the USA so they are the people he is talking about. are you saying that trump would just let thousends of white europeans cross the US border unchallenged.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Here is his anti immigrant/refugee campaign video from today.

Please explain to me that's not a racist video.

The guy in the start of the video even came back into the country under Bush. He also murdered the cops with the AR15 rifles that republicans refuse to ban.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:45 pm

Freeza wrote:Do you know what dog whistling is?

When someone from the republican party talks about illegal immigrants, they're not speaking about all illegal immigrants. They're speaking about people of colour. They're trying to gain popularity with their bases.

I answered your question in the last line of that post. But yet you don't accept it.

I keep answering all your posts, and what bothers me is, that you don't seem to understand what I'm writing.
but you are writing crap. trump is trying to implement a law. and that law stands for every race of people on earth. what you are saying is if people have dark skin the law is racist but if the law affects white people you dont want to talk about it. the law is the law its the same for all of us.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Unique wrote:

but you are writing crap. trump is trying to implement a law. and that law stands for every race of people on earth. what you are saying is if people have dark skin the law is racist but if the law affects white people you dont want to talk about it. the law is the law its the same for all of us.

The law isn't happening. It can't happen Laughing

He's using it as racist fodder for his fanbase to get out and vote.

It really isn't hard to comprehend.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Freeza wrote:

Here is his anti immigrant/refugee campaign video from today.

Please explain to me that's not a racist video.

The guy in the start of the video even came back into the country under Bush. He also murdered the cops with the AR15 rifles that republicans refuse to ban.
so the guy was an illegal immigrant that came into the country more than once illegally and killed more than one policemen but trump is racist for trying to stop this kind of thing. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

The law isn't happening. It can't happen Laughing

He's using it as racist fodder for his fanbase to get out and vote.

It really isn't hard to comprehend.
but again i ask how it is racist if the law affects evey race on earth. or are you saying the law is racist if people have dark skin but not racist if they have white skin.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:59 pm

Because illegal immigrant doesn’t refere to all illegal immigrants.

It’s a dog whistle for Hispanic immigrants.

Just look at that ad.

He compares a convicted murderer to immigrants. I don’t see how that’s not racist. He’s even called them rapists and murderers before.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:07 am

heres another question for you freeza. what would you call the mexicans for trying to stop the guatemalans from illegally entering mexico. what trump is doing to stop the mexican illegal immigrants from entering the USA is the same thing the mexicans are doing to stop the guatemalans from entering mexico yet you and most people including the mexican government refuse to look at that. its all a bunch of race card playing double standards and hypocrisy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am

Unique wrote:heres another question for you freeza. what would you call the mexicans for trying to stop the guatemalans from illegally entering mexico. what trump is doing to stop the mexican illegal immigrants from entering the USA is the same thing the mexicans are doing to stop the guatemalans from entering mexico yet you and most people including the mexican government refuse to look at that. its all a bunch of race card playing double standards and hypocrisy

There's a difference between refusing entry and mudering immigrants.

There's a difference between saying you don't want immigrants and comparing all hispanic immigrants to muderers.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:13 am

Freeza wrote:Because illegal immigrant doesn’t refere to all illegal immigrants.

It’s a dog whistle for Hispanic immigrants.

Just look at that ad.

He compares a convicted murderer to immigrants. I don’t see how that’s not racist. He’s even called them rapists and murderers before.
but all illegal immigrants are as it says illegal immigrants. that is just a fact. the convicted murderer was an illegal immigrant. the problem you have with illegal immigrants is you just dont know who they are and what they will do. heres another question. do you think the us government should turn a blind eye to drug dealers because they live in a shit part of town and dont have the best life.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:18 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:heres another question for you freeza. what would you call the mexicans for trying to stop the guatemalans from illegally entering mexico. what trump is doing to stop the mexican illegal immigrants from entering the USA is the same thing the mexicans are doing to stop the guatemalans from entering mexico yet you and most people including the mexican government refuse to look at that. its all a bunch of race card playing double standards and hypocrisy

There's a difference between saying you don't want immigrants and comparing all hispanic immigrants to muderers.
so your saying trump and the american government should just let anyone come into the country illegally
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:21 am

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

so your saying trump and the american government should just let anyone come into the country illegally

I don't know why I bother with this.

What are you even reading? Where did I even as much as imply that? You're wild.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:35 am

Let it go Freeza. Ignorance can't be reasoned with.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:53 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I don't know why I bother with this.

What are you even reading? Where did I even as much as imply that? You're wild.
so what are you saying man. trump is cracking down hard on illegal immigration and you are calling him racist for it. but the fact is all races are affected by the same law if he gets it passed so how the fuck can the law be racist if it affects every race on earth equaly.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:57 am

sportsczy wrote:Let it go Freeza. Ignorance can't be reasoned with.
dude stop sniffing underpants and give your opinion on it. do you think trump is racist for trying to pass a law that affects every race on earth.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:57 am

Called African countries shitholes and openly said he's prefer to take Norwegians (homogeneously white folks) over them as immigrants.

He said "there are good people on both sides" relating to Neo Nazi protesters and the people counter protesting them in Charlottesville.

He had Steve Bannon, a self-proclaimed Alt-right wing ideologue as his Chief of Staff. The Alt-right are well known to be White Nationalists. Stephen Miller, another aid, is also a member of that movement.

Thinks all people of middle eastern descent are terrorists and is actively trying to ban them from coming here by curbing chain migration, the same exact practice he used to bring his wife's (who is naturalized through the Einstein visa, which is normally reserved for people of extraordinary talent and world-changing ability, criteria she does not fit) family here so they could become US citizen. They are Slovenian, so white basically.

Called Mexicans (ethnically Latino / Hispanic) rapists and murderers.

Called Blacks thugs and criminals.

Left Puerto Rico at the mercy of Hurricane Maria, when he didn't do the same for Florida, The Carolinas and Texas when they they got hit too. Puerto Rico are mostly Hispanic, the other states are majority white, though that demographic is changing very quickly.

So yes, he is racist.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next