CBarca
Warrior
Robespierre
S
51 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Vote_lcap67%UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 14 ]
UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Vote_lcap33%UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 21

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:40 am

What a douchebag Laughing

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:44 am

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 49FB16A700000578-0-image-a-5_1520462947611

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 49FB16E700000578-0-image-m-27_1520460879945

GOAT Molenation

^^ @bc that's a wonderful interview, less salt

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:46 am

What's wrong with that BC? He tries hard to put Spurs in a decent place even if his english is not strong at all. The Astori touch is also class. He's absolutely spot on with the experience and winning menality something which Spurs didn't show today, Something probably none of the English teams will show soon enough this CL.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 am

"It's the history of the Tottenham, they always create a lot of chances, but at the end they miss something to arrive in the end"

I mean, it's true, obviously, but way to rub salt on the wound
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:53 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"It's the history of the Tottenham, they always create a lot of chances, but at the end they miss something to arrive in the end"

I mean, it's true, obviously, but way to rub salt on the wound

He would have done much better if they allowed him to explain that in Italian, I can understand why you feel that way but you should be more busy about worrying for Barcelona imo

Real frauds here are CB and BC. The names are also similar both support the same teams, Something is fishy.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:57 am

But there's nothing to worry about Barcelona tho. This triplete is already foretold, very little suspense left.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:46 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:But there's nothing to worry about Barcelona tho. This triplete is already foretold, very little suspense left.

I read your opinions on Football and agree with almost everything you say if not everything so I will ask your opinion on this seeing as I think we have a similar opinion.

I feel that if Juventus fix the whole in midfield without selling any stars this summer and add a average - good wing back apart from recalling Spinazzola we will be in the Europe elite next season and can win the CL. I feel with our quality up front and in defence plus experience we are so close to going the whole way. However we have been cucks to the bigger clubs too much over the years so I see atleast Alex Sandro leaving although i want him to stay .. thoughts?

Can
Darmian
Spinazzola
Caldara
Pjaca in

I think is good enough to go all the way
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 am

marottalad wrote:

Can
Darmian
Spinazzola
Caldara
Pjaca in

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Giphy

I assuming you mean those guys will be depth, in which case they're completely irrelevant to any CL ambitions. Those are low level players that certainly wouldn't elevate the team.

And no, you got out played for 160 minutes by the 4th best team in England, it's gonna take a lot to get you back to among the elite, a lot of the team are too old too and will need replacing in the next 2 years.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 am

Firenze wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Can
Darmian
Spinazzola
Caldara
Pjaca in

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Giphy

I assuming you mean those guys will be depth, in which case they're completely irrelevant to any CL ambitions. Those are low level players that certainly wouldn't elevate the team.

And no, you got out played for 160 minutes by the 4th best team in England, it's gonna take a lot to get you back to among the elite, a lot of the team are too old too and will need replacing in the next 2 years.

No sorry you are incorrect. Can to be a starter pjaca could maybe start on the LW although he has a lot of competition. Darmian could start but like i said we don't need a world class rb to compete for the CL just a slightly above average one. Caldara and spinazzola would provide youth and enthusiasm.

Our core is pretty good the way it is if we keep everyone just add some muscle and height to the midfield and we are set plus darmian to complement alex sandro
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:10 am

HIGUAIN
DYBALA-BERNARDESCHI
PJANIC-MARCHISIO-SERGEJ
MDS-CHIELLINI-BENATIA-DARMIAN
SCZSESNY

subs

DOUGLAS-MANDZUKIC-CUADRADO
MATUIDI-CAN-BENTANCUR
SPINAZZOLA-CALDARA-RUGANI-LICHT ?
BUFFON

The main XI looks better with Marchisio but in reality he became a sub for no damn reason.

Last edited by Warrior on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:10 am

No offence Firenze but I think you are forgetting Juventus have a lot of up and coming players and players entering their prime or only in the middle of their prime.
Caldara
Can ( if we get him )
Rugani
Dybala
Bernardeshi
Costa
Pjaca
Sczeney
Pjanic
alex sandro
Kean
spinazzola ......

yes we have old players like chiellini barzagli lichtsteiner etc but we are well prepared for the future just gotta hang onto the top players lol
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:37 am

MIlinkovic is another Andre Gomes, keep your money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:MIlinkovic is another Andre Gomes, keep your money

You trolling again?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 am

only half trolling tried to catch his games in the passed three weeks, and the hype is overblown as always. will cost a fortune when he isnt that good
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:50 am

Nishankly wrote:What's wrong with that BC? He tries hard to put Spurs in a decent place even if his english is not strong at all. The Astori touch is also class. He's absolutely spot on with the experience and winning menality something which Spurs didn't show today, Something probably none of the English teams will show soon enough this CL.

His English is very strong, for an Italian
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:24 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCl0a7B67m/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_ufi_test

Chesny bantz
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:only half trolling tried to catch his games in the passed three weeks, and the hype is overblown as always. will cost a fortune when he isnt that good

Fair. He wasn’t that great against Juve. He had some moments against Milan but not much to write home about.

For me, he’s the most talented midfielder since Pogba to play in Serie A and potentially be available though. And this season he’s easily been one of the best midfielders in Italy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Doc wrote:And this is what Tottenham losing caused, all the damn Jjuve fans coming out and talking. Even Sugars gone back to being a "jjuve fan". Sigh, such a waste of time side Spurs are. All they had to do was not fk up, that's it.

Agreed.... I hope Jjuve get Madrid in the next round so they get knocked out cold out of this goddamn tournament. I truly feel like last night it was not Tottenham that lost, but football in general.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Doc wrote:And this is what Tottenham losing caused, all the damn Jjuve fans coming out and talking. Even Sugars gone back to being a "jjuve fan". Sigh, such a waste of time side Spurs are. All they had to do was not fk up, that's it.

Agreed.... I hope Jjuve get Madrid in the next round so they get knocked out cold out of this goddamn tournament. I truly feel like last night it was not Tottenham that lost, but football in general.

UCL R16 : Juventus Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Page 22 Hqdefault

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:40 pm

What Chiellini said could be said about Roma as well so I think he's 100% spot on. Spurs are indeed a great team. They simply lack experience at this end of the comp. They just need repetition. To get here every season, figure out the mistakes and improve upon them next season. Calling them bottlers is overly harsh honestly. They haven't been consistent enough in failing at this stage to be called that.

Chiellini was brutal, but still 100% right. That's how it goes at Juve. They don't dress things up, they don't beat around the bush, and they don't sugarcoat anything. The brutal, honest truth is a part of why they win so much. That's something to respect. As much as I love Roma, we romanticize way too many things in football unfortunately, especially results.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Glad you guys dislike Juve Thumbs up

FORZA JUVENTUS PER SEMPRE
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 pm

I don't dislike the club itself but I dislike cowardly football and the praise of something that shouldn't be praised. I have the right to feel saddened on days like these, as a football fan.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Myesyats wrote:I don't dislike the club itself but I dislike cowardly football and the praise of something that shouldn't be praised. I have the right to feel saddened on days like these, as a football fan.

There was nothing cowardly about how Juventus played yesterday, the first tie, or in the last several years.

I find it peculiar that the fans of the most offensive teams such as Barca, Real and Bayern place this stigma on all other teams as inferior for fixating on defence, its unreal actually, like defending does not take skill, teamwork, organization etc. and to play on the counter is a sign of weakness. Like were supposed to feel bad about it and put an asterisk next to the result won* but defended, won* but attacked less than the other team

I guess whatever eases the pain Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Juve were the better team. They more than deserved to win the tie.
Tottenham are deceiving people as it has happened with many teams in the past.
They seem good to people who lack understanding of the sport.
Juve on the other hand are a strong side. They have what it takes. They don't look so good but they have quality. Tottenham NEVER had a chance.

Juve dominated the match 7.07 : 6.64
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:29 pm

Allegri is a stubborn man but he is intelligent enough to acknowledge his mistakes and he is an expert in damage control. We can count on him under pressure. Just have to be very patient sometimes.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:I don't dislike the club itself but I dislike cowardly football and the praise of something that shouldn't be praised. I have the right to feel saddened on days like these, as a football fan.

Myesyats wrote: Agreed.... I hope Jjuve get Madrid in the next round so they get knocked out cold out of this goddamn tournament. I truly feel like last night it was not Tottenham that lost, but football in general.

Comments like these is why Barcelona fans and their football club in general is hated all over the world and rightfully so

Last edited by S on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next