zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 18 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 18 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 18 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 18 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 18 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 am

Freeza wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Red card for Dybala ( a yellow got after a dive ) and red card for Buffon because of protests on 95'

2 really impossible things in Serie A

I wouldn’t call Buffon going apeshit on a referee “protesting” Laughing

He’ll, he was more livid than Drogba was a decade ago despite having no case at all

Buffon and Chiellini got mad for a clear penalty , probably because they are not  accustomed to it

Chiellini even blamed Real Madrid players " you pay " , shameful behaviour, he deserves ban for at least 15 matches imo.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 18 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:28 am

Not cognitive dissonance, if Madrid lost today, I would have blamed the fking players and Zidane which I have been doing for over a decade now.

Meanwhile, the irony that a Juventus fan complaining about refereeing is not ignored at all. But I like Rincon, big fan of his posts so...can't help but not try to mature about all this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 am

Robespierre wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Red card for Dybala ( a yellow got after a dive ) and red card for Buffon because of protests on 95'

He’ll, he was more livid than Drogba was a decade ago despite having no case at all

Buffon and Chiellini got mad for a clear penalty , probably because they are not  accustomed to it

Chiellini even blamed Real Madrid players " you pay " , shameful behaviour, he deserves ban for at least 15 matches imo.

https://streamable.com/2w8sh

could be worse I guess, am I right robes?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:31 am

Are we still debating the penalty?

In more important news, Oliver in his report stated that Ramos was in the tunnel. Barca!! Juve!! Dont leave us behind.........
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:32 am

farfan wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Been trying to find a video of that foul  @rincon, can you hook a brother up? ^^

https://streamable.com/r8ilw

That's it? Laughing Cuadrado gets clipped after completely missing his shot ffs.

Ugh this is getting ridiculous now.

On what grounds is this a penalty? Caravajal denied a goalscoring opportunity...which already happened and Cuadrado missed????? If Cuadrado put that in the net then should the goal have been cancelled and the foul called?

Absolutely no one was debating this or Dybala's red card last week now all of a sudden Juve should have have a pen in the first leg, jfc.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:34 am

M99 wrote:
breva wrote: I'm no Juve fan, but that was a robbery.

Yeah, you're just one of those Serie A fans that supports any and every Italian team in Europe so don't pretend to be unbiased.

That is a penalty 100% according to the rulebook. Just because it was stoppage time and ruined a fairy tale comeback does not make it 50/50. I'm just gonna quote the video again.

farfan wrote:

How is this not a penalty to some of you? Laughing

Penalty in the 1st minute, 95th minute, any minute.

Doesn't change the fact that it was highway robbery. There are plenty of penalties that aren't called, especially when Real Madrid players commit the foul. A referee has plenty of discretion. In important games, like CL games, referees should, like the French referee that waved off the foul in the area on Schick yesterday. It was just as much a foul as Benatia's, but he referee had the discretion (and brains) to know that it would have tainted the match.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:35 am

I love robes, constant reminder that things can always be more miserable

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 am

Doc wrote:Not cognitive dissonance, if Madrid lost today, I would have blamed the fking players and Zidane which I have been doing for over a decade now.

Meanwhile, the irony that a Juventus fan complaining about refereeing is not ignored at all. But I like Rincon, big fan of his posts so...can't help but not try to mature about all this.

If Madrid had been eliminated on with a 95th minute penalty, that could easily have been waved off, you would blame the ref.  Of course, that is not something that will ever happen to Madrid.

Last edited by breva on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 am

breva wrote:
M99 wrote:
breva wrote: I'm no Juve fan, but that was a robbery.

Yeah, you're just one of those Serie A fans that supports any and every Italian team in Europe so don't pretend to be unbiased.

That is a penalty 100% according to the rulebook. Just because it was stoppage time and ruined a fairy tale comeback does not make it 50/50. I'm just gonna quote the video again.

farfan wrote:

How is this not a penalty to some of you? Laughing

Penalty in the 1st minute, 95th minute, any minute.

Doesn't change the fact that it was highway robbery. There are plenty of penalties that aren't called, especially when Real Madrid players commit the foul. A referee has plenty of discretion. In important games, like CL games, referees should, like the French referee that waved off the foul in the area on Schick yesterday. It was just as much a foul as Benatia's, but he referee had the discretion (and brains) to know that it would have tainted the match.

I'm sorry but I don't buy this argument. Referee should not give a clear penalty because it ruins the match?

If that was not called and Juve went through, and everyone saw this replay, the referee would have been criticized for the decision and Madrid fans would cry about injustice and how the match was ruined.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:39 am

Freeza wrote:

drogba was smarter, he did it after the game was over. get suspended for some group stage games where you'll meet some scrubs, and u'd have already had the summer to sign some players, so the team doesn't miss you that much. but doing this before a pk, that you may or may not have saved was reckless. i still didn't expect a straight red, but if i was on the other side i'd have been more bothered by that (as well as the blockhead foul- which looked like it was something out of a sergio ramos manual) than the pk call itself
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:41 am

He practically manhandled the referee. I am glad he had the balls to red card him. I lost alot of respect for Buffon after his post match interview. Similar to Carlo last season. Grow a pair ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:42 am

Robespierre wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Yeah but Buffon’s went absolutely mental. Even pushed the referee. Wouldn’t be shocked to see a five match ban if he doesn’t retire.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:44 am

It was not a clear penalty, far worse actions have been waved off.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:47 am

breva wrote:
Doc wrote:Not cognitive dissonance, if Madrid lost today, I would have blamed the fking players and Zidane which I have been doing for over a decade now.

If Madrid had been eliminated on with a 95th minute penalty, that could easily have been waved off, you would blame the ref.  Of course, that is not something that will ever happen to Madrid.

No I won't because I know that would have been a PK. Also, as a fan of Madrid, I have no right to bitch about referees. None. This club has enough talent to beat anyone and I would complain about refs, give me a break nah man.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

Doc wrote:
breva wrote:

No I won't because I know that would have been a PK. Also, as a fan of Madrid, I have no right to bitch about referees. None. This club has enough talent to beat anyone and I would complain about refs, give me a break nah man.

"Also, as a fan of Madrid, I have no right to bitch about referees."

Of course you don't. Very Happy
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:04 am

breva wrote:It was not a clear penalty, far worse actions have been waved off.

you know this was one of the worst refereed matches at that world cup. probably the worst that year, and refereeing isn't like a court case where the judge and lawyers refer to previous cases for their decisions and arguments, by the time the ref runs around the field for the first 15 minutes policing players and tired out of his mind, he's probably even forgotten what he had for breakfast let alone a foul from 2006
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 am

breva wrote:It was not a clear penalty, far worse actions have been waved off.

And that being waved of is the wrong call Laughing I watched that match live and this match is famous for bad calls and how it turned to World War 3.

So you're gonna give examples of penalties that were not given but should have been given to prove your point? Wtf

For once a ref makes the right decision in a big game, but wait he should have made the wrong decision. Here's evidence /posts penalties that were wrongly not given

????
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 am

Isn't it convenient that referees tend to make the wrong decision helping Madrid but make the right decision when it harms Madrid's competitors.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:05 am

It is what it is

UEFA is a business

Madrid and Barca are good business.

Losing both before the semis is unacceptable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:10 am

Best post on the Gazzetta forum.

"Che beffa..al contrario non lo avrebbero mai dato!!"
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am

I don't understand Italian, but judging by the conspiracy crap you've been spouting in this thread, I can only assume it has something to do with the penalty call and conspiracies.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:30 am

In Denmark we describe Italians like this after they claimed corruption in 2004:

Tyv tror hver mand stjæler
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:34 am

If we are bringing up other penalties that were not given before there was high definition then Iuliano on Ronaldo was more clear than this one. Also, not a penalty, but Muntari's goal.

Seeing it live my first reaction was a clear penalty, but the replays from behind give me doubts. Which is what Buffon was seeing too, but also that's what the ref that called the foul saw too. A neutral friend, even a bit slanted against Italians, texted me that nobody would have been upset if the ref hadn't called it. Gun to the head, I say it was a penalty, but it was too dubious for the ref to call it at that moment and a non-call wouldn't have eliminated Real automatically.

Anyway, not mad that he called it, we were too tired and on a bunch of yellows, I doubt we would have survived the extra time. I'm not even upset that we didn't get through, we kinda sucked this year and played like a bunch of amateurs in the first leg. Allegri was an idiot too, instead of trying to score with 10 men he should have went to a back three, park the bus and defend that 0-2 after the red card.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote: dybala is useful for serie A

Not enough of a reason. He doesn't pass, has a poor first touch, is not fast nor strong, doesn't defend, doesn't have the movement of a 9
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:52 am

Freeza wrote:In Denmark we describe Italians like this after they claimed corruption in 2004:

Tyv tror hver mand stjæler

Like there wasn't a biscotto.  Too funny. Like Germany Austria in 1982.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:55 am

The Irony of Chiellini claiming corruption when Juve ws relagated to 2nd division for cheating is too much lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next