zenmaster
urbaNRoots
S
Mr Nick09
60 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 19 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 19 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 19 Vote_lcap50%UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 19 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 19 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:55 am

The Irony of Chiellini claiming corruption when Juve ws relagated to 2nd division for cheating is too much lol

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid - Page 19 Empty Re: UCL QF: Juventus vs Real Madrid

Post by breva Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:14 am

At the end of the day, no one remembers how Bayern got screwed by the referees when they played last year. The only thing that is remembered is that Madrid won another CL. That's what is sad about the favoritism that referees show to Madrid.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:14 am

There is obvious Spanish(El Clasico) favouritism in this competition

Both Barca or Madrid are going to expect almost every 50-50 call going their way when playing at home. We saw it last year too. Nothing wrong in pointing at that especially when they're essentially wanting VAR to be introduced in CL. Protests like these help.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:20 am

Next step after that is to actually crack down on diving or admit they don't really give a shit and let it happen.

Either way, i'd like clarity so er... certain players don't get to throw themselves down every 5 minutes without consequence and others are booked straight away.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:21 am

Oh and i see good for nothing clubs' fans coming out of their caves and making bitter posts.

Stay miserable and stay irrelevant. And then blame FFP for your utter incompetency on the field.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:39 am

was there ref favouritism last season in CL final when we kicked your ass sideways?

this is getting tiring, the crying and complaining. you lost, deal with it. No one is complaining about the legit goal that Isco scored but was disallowed.

But you are complaining about the penalty that flop Benatia created. where was your defense on that play? Vasquez of all people, the most average player in la liga history, was all alone in front of Buffon, and Benatia who was late and out of position made a huge gamble which backfired.

stop crying for godsake it's pathetic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:40 am

I don't know, to see Juve fans across various forums complain about refs is really surreal, almost enjoyable actually. It's like years (and I'm being kind) of laughing at Napoli, Inter and Milan fans complaining about the apparent favoritism in their own league did not happen.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:18 am

Dont Madrid supporters complain as well when Barca win ? Arent you the guys that claim Barca cheated to win those couple CL's and that UEFA is favoring them ? Now all of a sudden you are taking a moral high ground and acting like Madrid dont get favoured at all ?

Big teams in domestic leagues of every country get favored. There's no denying it so i dont know why you people keep bringing this up. But the Champions league involves higher stakes unlike the league which determine the winner over 38 games not a one off game like CL and there's something extra with Madrid and Barca that makes them benefit from every 50-50 calls. And i was specifically speaking about games at their home grounds.

Maybe Messi and Ronaldo should retire for having an even playing field as far as favoritism is concerned but by all means continue diverting my argument and make this all about ' Juve get favored in their league so they have no right to talk' thing.

Last edited by S on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:was there ref favouritism last season in CL final when we kicked your ass sideways?

Don't see what that has to do with this, though.

Mr Nick09 wrote:this is getting tiring, the crying and complaining. you lost, deal with it. No one is complaining about the legit goal that Isco scored but was disallowed.

Only a few centimeters, but he was offside
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:25 am

S wrote:Dont Madrid supporters complain as well when Barca win ? Arent you the guys that claim Barca cheated to win those couple CL's and that UEFA is favoring them ? Now all of a sudden you are taking a moral high ground and acting like Madrid dont get favoured at all ?

Big teams in domestic leagues of every country get favored. There's no denying it so i dont know why you people keep bringing this up. But the Champions league involves higher stakes and there's something extra with Madrid and Barca that makes them benefit from every 50-50 calls. And i was specifically speaking about games at their home grounds.

Maybe Messi and Ronaldo should retire for having an even playing field as far as favoritism is concerned but by all means continue diverting my argument and make this all about ' Juve get favored in their league so they have no right to talk' thing.

Pretty sure it was mostly Chelsea, and other EPL fans whining. Couldn't care less about Barca's international wins. If anyone whines about any referee stuff it's usually Barca fans that way. Hell Harmonica has a 100 page thread about it Laughing

Just hate the hypocritical view on ref mistakes. It goes both ways really, Benatia, Mundzukic and Matuidi could've all been sent off pretty early also.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 am

breva wrote:At the end of the day, no one remembers how Bayern got screwed by the referees when they played last year. The only thing that is remembered is that Madrid won another CL. That's what is sad about the favoritism that referees show to Madrid.

You mean when Vidal rightfully got sent off and Bayern scored an offside goal that extended the game?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:06 am

Freeza wrote:
S wrote:Dont Madrid supporters complain as well when Barca win ? Arent you the guys that claim Barca cheated to win those couple CL's and that UEFA is favoring them ? Now all of a sudden you are taking a moral high ground and acting like Madrid dont get favoured at all ?

Big teams in domestic leagues of every country get favored. There's no denying it so i dont know why you people keep bringing this up. But the Champions league involves higher stakes and there's something extra with Madrid and Barca that makes them benefit from every 50-50 calls. And i was specifically speaking about games at their home grounds.

Pretty sure it was mostly Chelsea, and other EPL fans whining. Couldn't care less about Barca's international wins. If anyone whines about any referee stuff it's usually Barca fans that way. Hell Harmonica has a 100 page thread about it Laughing

Common man , dont deny it. I know how this forum was when i first logged in here. Maybe not you but Madrid fans were bitching non-stop about the 'injustice' of the UCL semi 2011 and claiming how Barca won another 'tainted' CL. Madrid players bitched non-stop about it too.

Whats over is over now. Madrid deserved to go through over 2 legs in the end. But i hate when people try to refute the arguments over Juve complaining about ref incidents by bringing up our past. The most consistent team over a season wins the league. How is that relevant to ref incidents that happen in a one-off Champions league knockout game ? Unlike the league, winning CL involves a LOT more luck since its a one-off game. Dont you agree ?

Just hate the hypocritical view on ref mistakes. It goes both ways really, Benatia, Mundzukic and Matuidi could've all been sent off pretty early also.

Maybe in La Liga. Madrid players were diving all over the place desperately trying to get a Juve player sent off. Cristiano demanded a card each time he went down like a little bitch.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:26 am

Ronaldo gets favouritism Laughing the man gets his shirt ripped regularly on corners and has never gotten a penalty. He gets banned for making gestures of corruption post game and lets not all forget that just a few months ago the guy got red carded for nothing. Unlike other fans who cry corruption everytime their teams lose fairly against us we like to focus on our team. You dont see any Madrid fan moan about Iscos disallowed goal or Bayerns offside goal, non existent penalty, Barcas non existent penalty and Ronaldo red card etc etc. Our players keep at it , we have conceded last min penalties like that multiple times and not once did we complain of corruption. Grow up. People crying about corruption after a legit penalty Laughing that must be a whole new level of bitterness
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:34 am

Funny thing is juve want VAR when in video it is pretty clear penalty Laughing

I guess they just can't comprehend it that they made a crucial mistake at such a moment in game.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 am

Freeza wrote:In Denmark we describe Italians like this after they claimed corruption in 2004:

Tyv tror hver mand stjæler

But it's just incredibly hilarous to read this from a Juve fan rofl ( Gazzetta comment ) rofl
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:22 am

Freeza wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I wouldn’t call Buffon going apeshit on a referee “protesting” Laughing

He’ll, he was more livid than Drogba was a decade ago despite having no case at all

Buffon and Chiellini got mad for a clear penalty , probably because they are not  accustomed to it

Chiellini even blamed Real Madrid players " you pay " , shameful behaviour, he deserves ban for at least 15 matches imo.

Yeah but Buffon’s went absolutely mental. Even pushed the referee. Wouldn’t be shocked to see a five match ban if he doesn’t retire.

That's the reason why I hate Buffon , I hope international world has just opened eyes now

Anyway yes it was not because of " protests" , but because Buffon attacked referee ( the reason is simple : Juve players are accustomed to attack / encircle ref in Serie A after a contrary decision . but they don't get punished. They just forget that Europe is not Serie A )

Frankly the penalty is clear , and besides Benatia had to get red card for it ( he had even yellow card) but he was pardoned

Hard to complain for it

This match gave us some sort of surrealistic theater.
Juve passes the whole year with arrogance to say that referee is just alibi of losers and the VAR is useless

Yesterday Buffon talked about "the heart of referee", Chiellini ( the only red seen from him in Italy was after a traffic light ) talks about corruption , Agnelli calls upon VAR!

What a time to be alive.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:28 am

Stoppage time PK bails Real. rofl rofl rofl :bow: :bow: :bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:03 am

Harmonica wrote:Completely irrelevant tie, either Refdrid plays good and goes through, or plays bad and refs put them through.
I hate to tell you that I told you so, but I told you so. Laughing

CL is dead as a dodo.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:29 am

Get away with diving non stop.
Go to dying minutes.Try to get the ball around the box.
Get a soft penalty or dive.Score and rush into celebrations.Shout HalaMadrid like you made history.

Disgusting.

Hope they get raped by Roma or smth.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 am

juvealbanian wrote:Get away with diving non stop.
Go to dying minutes.Try to get the ball around the box.
Get a soft penalty or dive.Score and rush into celebrations.Shout HalaMadrid like you made history.

Disgusting.

Hope they get raped by Roma or smth.

Don’t you have some stadium riots to attend?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:51 am

Juve fans are just :facepalm:

Its like a horde of Xavi's
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

To quote Robes again:
This match gave us some sort of surrealistic theater.
Juve passes the whole year with arrogance to say that referee is just alibi of losers and the VAR is useless

Yesterday Buffon talked about "the heart of referee", Chiellini ( the only red seen from him in Italy was after a traffic light ) talks about corruption , Agnelli calls upon VAR!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 am

Benatia: "I slightly pushed and made contact with Vazquez in the back but hoped he wouldn’t go down, in the end if that happened to one of us then we’d also be screaming for a penalty. Football is like this sometimes."

close thread

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 am

Robespierre wrote:This match gave us some sort of surrealistic theater.

What a time to be alive.

Yes, because the league is decided over the course of 38 games not a one-off game. The most consistent team wins the league. Not surprised you wont get this.

Dont you have other things to bitch about ? Like blame FFP or something for your miserable team's failures ? I suppose this is as close as you and that jabroni Kaladin will come close to celebrating anything this year, so 'congrats' I guess.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:59 am

Overall those comments happened in the heat of the moment. Once the situation calms down , Buffon and co. i'm sure would have a different perspective. I cant blame Buffon to react that way playing his last CL game and hoped his team  had some 'luck' in his favour as far as the penalty incident is concerned.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero doesn’t agree with Gianluigi Buffon’s criticism of Michael Oliver - “I found it hard to understand, honestly”.

The English referee awarded Real Madrid a last-gasp penalty in the Champions League quarter-final last night, knocking the Bianconeri out and possibly condemning Buffon to end his career without lifting that trophy.

After the match the goalkeeper was scathing in his assessment, calling Oliver “an animal” and claiming he has “a trash can in place of a heart”.

“When Gigi spoke about the referee… I found it hard to understand, honestly,” a visibly uncomfortable Del Piero said on Sky.

“I don’t understand why we should refer to the first leg, that’s how football is and you analyse the moment, whether it’s nice or ugly.

“I think in a few days he’ll say different things about the referee than what he said.”

Del Piero and Buffon were teammates with Juventus and Italy for many years, winning the World Cup with the Azzurri in 2006.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next