S
35 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

2018/19 Calcio Saga - Page 7 Empty Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by adun101 Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:20 am

Robespierre wrote:Thanks guys Wink

adun101 wrote:

As for Spaletti, he didn't take Inter to CL, Lazio's meltdown sent them there. They were garbage last season and they were garbage in the final game, winning only by luck. Same in the Spurs and today's games. He has the second best squad in the league, playing like hot trash and being 3rd is hardly an achievement. He was always a mediocre coach, living off the one great season he had 10 years ago with Roma. And now he thinks he's Mourinho, he always lashes out at reporters and gesticulates like a clown on the sidelines. His level is Fiorentina, Napoli at best.

One of worst posts I' ve ever read here
It happens when you write with a grudge
So garbage that you needed of Orsato to beat us in that crucial match even though 10 vs 11 ....

Why would I have a grudge against Spaletti, what did he ever do to us? I call it like I see it, you need a better coach because your team has been underperforming. But you're an Inter fan, being delusional is par for the course. We beat you fair and square, Orsato had nothing to do with it, but just keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better.

P.S. No mentions of Nainggolan's stomp on Biglia, huh?

adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:14 am

adun101 wrote:[

WHAT??

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 am

Robespierre wrote:Ok he is still young but who cares ?
Honestly has he ever been good ?
He's always been overrated, also because of Raiola.
He is still hyped because of age and because he plays in a big club , but there is not reason why Sirigu is not Italy GK starter in place of him. And Reina should be for Milan.
Best Milan young player is Romagnoli, he was the only one to play good yesterday. Improved much in last year. About the other young players I don't rate them tbh

Now that's exaggeration to the other end. That he is slacking now doesn't erase that he was great before. Besides, Reina is absolutely finished, his last season for Napoli was enough proof of this. Same for Sirigu.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:52 pm

I’m reading Marotta will join Inter in January

Not my Beppe

Congrats robes, best signing you’ve made since Ronaldo

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:47 pm

:facepalm:

If he can't rebuild Inter properly, no one can
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:10 pm

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Thanks guys Wink

adun101 wrote:

As for Spaletti, he didn't take Inter to CL, Lazio's meltdown sent them there. They were garbage last season and they were garbage in the final game, winning only by luck. Same in the Spurs and today's games. He has the second best squad in the league, playing like hot trash and being 3rd is hardly an achievement. He was always a mediocre coach, living off the one great season he had 10 years ago with Roma. And now he thinks he's Mourinho, he always lashes out at reporters and gesticulates like a clown on the sidelines. His level is Fiorentina, Napoli at best.

One of worst posts I' ve ever read here
It happens when you write with a grudge
So garbage that you needed of Orsato to beat us in that crucial match even though 10 vs 11 ....

Why would I have a grudge against Spaletti, what did he ever do to us? I call it like I see it, you need a better coach because your team has been underperforming. But you're an Inter fan, being delusional is par for the course. We beat you fair and square, Orsato had nothing to do with it, but just keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better.

How can you define Spalletti a mediocre coach?  You are treating him as if he is one season wonder  Laughing

Spalletti   deserved his reputation. Since Udinese years. He had two Roma experiences. And both were briliaint.
His Roma 2008 were fantastic to watch, they went so close to take us away Scudetto. Great European campaigns too , despite anyone thinks just to that 7-1 (but United was great ).
Underrated his Zenit experience too tbf...
Anyway he is doing good even at Inter, a club almost damned for coach after Mou comparable to Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.
And in fact he took  back Inter at European elite.

What should I say about Nainggolan Biglia ? lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Analysis of Sampdoria's defence- Italy's best and Europe's third best. Giampaolo's defensive tactics explained: the compact 4-3-1-2, the positional defending and the way they deal with the inevitable crosses
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/marco-giampaolo-sampdoria-tactical-analysis
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

adun101 wrote: They were garbage last season and they were garbage in the final game, winning only by luck.

2018/19 Calcio Saga - Page 7 ZkxZWNi
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Spalletti's (lack of) reputation in GL is unreal. He always delivers. More than a decade of top coaching and he is treated like Montella.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Robespierre wrote:
How can you define Spalletti a mediocre coach?  You are treating him as if he is one season wonder  Laughing

Spalletti   deserved his reputation. Since Udinese years. He had two Roma experiences. And both were briliaint.
His Roma 2008 were fantastic to watch, they went so close to take us away Scudetto. Great European campaigns too , despite anyone thinks just to that 7-1 (but United was great ).
Anyway he is doing good even at Inter, a club almost damned for coach after Mou comparable to Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.

One great season for Roma, one season wonder. He may be great for teams of Fiorentina's level, he's not for Inter. You keep saying that he brought you back to CL, but you are completely ignoring how awful you played throughout the season and even in the last game, which was practically an elimination game. Results matter, but so does the process of how you get them.

Robespierre wrote:

It was intentional, the second and last angles show as much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8AphYX5l4w

This is one was worse than Vecino against Juve, although I think the red was a bit harsh for that one.

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote: They were garbage last season and they were garbage in the final game, winning only by luck.

2018/19 Calcio Saga - Page 7 ZkxZWNi

Again, why am I upset? Juve are doing more than fine and have been doing so for more than seven years. Your team, not so much.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:58 pm

rincon wrote:Spalletti's (lack of) reputation in GL is unreal. He always delivers. More than a decade of top coaching and he is treated like Montella.

Delivers what exactly? Two Coppa Italias? One fourth place for Udinese? So did Guidolin, do you think he should have been and Inter coach at some point?
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:11 am

Spalletti won 2 Coppa Italias and a SuperCup.  With a team like Roma, that's no small feat.  He also won the Russian Premier League twice, plus  Russian Cups and a Super Cup there.  He also brought Zenit to the last 16 of the EL and the CL knock out stage for the first time.  Not too shabby given the teams he had.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:12 am

I imagine Allegri would have won Scudetti with Roma and Udinese such as he did in Cagliari (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 am

At least 6 chances vs 0 before of Icardi goal (:

" Just De Vrij post " according to Adun (:

Ah, Probably Nainggolan could get a yellow card, stop.
Pjanic acts worse every matchday in Serie A Laughing
Why the hell I should have mentioned this when he even got injured for it ( so not got an advantage from a missed yellow card Laughing )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:24 am

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

One great season for Roma, one season wonder. He may be great for teams of Fiorentina's level, he's not for Inter. You keep saying that he brought you back to CL, but you are completely ignoring how awful you played throughout the season and even in the last game, which was practically an elimination game. Results matter, but so does the process of how you get them.

One ?
One ?
ONE ?

Rebuilt Roma since 2005 , after the disaster Del Neri / Voeller / Conti
Developed players when Roma was in chaotic situation close to bankrupty, and even won

But I wonder if you follow Serie A except for supporting Juve and belittling Inter.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:21 am

Firenze wrote:Sure thing bud. Don't think I'll be forgetting you when I'm going wild on the forum after Tuesday. You may as well be an honorary Juve cheerleader. Shameless.

I didn't forget you.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:00 am

breva wrote: a SuperCup.

He also won the Russian Premier League twice, plus  Russian Cups and a Super Cup there.  He also brought Zenit to the last 16 of the EL

Meaningless for this argument.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:17 am

Robespierre wrote:

At least 6 chances vs 0 before of Icardi goal (:

" Just De Vrij post " according to Adun (:

Ah, Probably Nainggolan could get a yellow card, stop.
Pjanic acts worse every matchday in Serie A Laughing
Why the hell I should have mentioned this when he even got injured for it ( so not got an advantage from a missed yellow card Laughing )

Look, I know you're not used to them because of how your team plays, but, just because your pulse goes up, doesn't mean it was a scoring chance. But, you're right, I missed the one that Vecino sent into the stands from 6 yards out, so two chances.

Intentional stomping is a red card, end of discussion. I was expecting you to bring it up, since you like to complain about refs all the time. If Nainggolan had continued running for the ball, nothing would have happened, Biglia was trying to pull away from the tackle. Karma is/was a bitch.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:19 am

Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

One ?
One ?
ONE ?

Rebuilt Roma since 2005 , after the disaster Del Neri / Voeller / Conti
Developed players when Roma was in chaotic situation close to bankrupty, and even won

But I wonder if you follow Serie A except for supporting Juve and belittling Inter.

Yep, you got it. One.

It's great that he can build up teams, but he's not good enough for the next level.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:39 am

adun101 wrote:
breva wrote: a SuperCup.

He also won the Russian Premier League twice, plus  Russian Cups and a Super Cup there.  He also brought Zenit to the last 16 of the EL

Meaningless for this argument.

You are meaningless for this argument, I am stating fact.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:45 pm

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

One great season for Roma, one season wonder.

Literal fake news, my man.

He came into a Roma in turmoil (we were outside of the CL places by the time Garcia left) just 2 years ago and finished that season with us 2nd on a string of victories and ridiculously good football. Without the foundation he set with this team, that CL run last season doesn't happen. That was EDF's tactics with a team still built largely by Spalletti. The man can coach.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Can White House make same with US president-elect ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:50 am

Damn Robes. we may have a very decent owner. He is putting hinself out there.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:50 am

Robespierre wrote:

Can White House make same with US president-elect ?
Didn't you had some Indonesian owner???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Dybala (c) tonight ffs Proud

Luca
J Council Master