del_boy
guest7
Freeza
EarlyPrototype
TalkingReckless
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' Empty Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct'

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/07/20/2583204/bayern-munich-ultras-issue-manuel-neuer-code-of-conduct - According to Sport Bild

Bayern have repeatedly condemned protests against the Germany No. 1, but some fans still insist that the 25-year-old, who spent most of his life at Schalke, does not belong at the club.

Various fan groups issued a statement last week revealing their willingness to accept the player, provided he abide by their terms. Now their demands have been made public.

The rules are reportedly as follows:
1) Neuer must never simulate or initiate the team's megaphone chants.
2) Neuer must not kneel before the team and sing the 'Humba' song.
3) Neuer is prohibited from approaching the South Stand fence.
4) Neuer should not throw his shirt into the South Stand.
5) Neuer may not kiss the Bavarian crest.

The code's release follows a reported meeting between Neuer, Bayern bosses and the representatives organising protests against the goalkeeper.

--------------

Thoughts? I didn't know the rivalry between Schalke and Bayern Munich was this significant. I haven't seen something like this in other rivalries.

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' Empty Re: Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct'

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 pm

thats pretty dumb if u ask me.....not allowing him to kiss the badge.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' Empty Re: Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct'

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Bit harsh lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 pm

This is really some striking small mindedness, the fact that he is a top 3 goal keeper in the world and will help Bayern win the Bundesliga once again should be enough to accept him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:18 pm

they should be happy

1) schalke are more butthurt over this, but now they are probably loling at it
2) neuer is a world class GK
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 pm

WTF. They should not do that. They got one of the bests GK in the world, and he doesn't deserve that. But one only understands if he is passing through the situation by himself.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28 pm

wow.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Laughing

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Maybe he mocked Bayern in the past? Otherwise, it is just stupid!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 pm

LOL

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Crazy :geek: I see Neuer leaving Bayern pretty soon if this goes on lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:09 pm

He should just go in front of the stand where these ultras stay, and do every single one of those things. Like a boss. Unless he has any reservations about kissing the badge, I mean some dont see it as a big thing and would kiss the badge of any club they belonged to, others would not, etc.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Like a boss

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' Like-a-boss-t-shirt-shirtaday-2
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Half of Bayern's purchases these days are proven players from teams in direct competition with them year in/year out in the Bundesliga...yet they try to act like they're taking the moral high ground with this one.

I lol'd.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 pm

kiranr wrote:Maybe he mocked Bayern in the past? Otherwise, it is just stupid!

He did, I believe. But then he immediately apologized.

edit: I don't remember the exact incident but I believe he mocked Oliver Khans celebration in one of the Bayern-Schalke matches
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm

This is very small-minded from the Munich ultras. Surely they should be able to accept a genuinely world class goalkeeper into their club. Who cares where he comes from?

The only shining light in this is that the demmands really aren't that bad. The principle behind them is, but not being able to approahc the South Stand, throw his shirt into stand and not kiss the badge seem like pretty straight-forward things to do.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:This is very small-minded from the Munich ultras. Surely they should be able to accept a genuinely world class goalkeeper into their club. Who cares where he comes from?

Say , Arsenal sign Patrice Evra . Or Real Madrid sign Xavi .

I'm not justifying the hate on Neuer , but's it's understandable .If he expected a hero's welcome from the Bayern fans , that would have been wishful thinking .The onus should be on him to see the storm through and earn the respect of the fans .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Um, this is because Neuer made fun of Kahn in Bayern's own stadium, not just because he comes from Schalke. Not that I agree with it at all, as I said, but just clarifying the reasons. And not being able to approach a bloody Stand is pretty harsh I think.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 am

I wonder if they will still impose this Code Of Conduct once Duke Neukem takes them to the CL Final Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:13 pm

drakefyre wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:This is very small-minded from the Munich ultras. Surely they should be able to accept a genuinely world class goalkeeper into their club. Who cares where he comes from?

I'm not justifying the hate on Neuer , but's it's understandable .If he expected a hero's welcome from the Bayern fans , that would have been wishful thinking .The onus should be on him to see the storm through and earn the respect of the fans .

we accepted Sol Campbell :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' 44
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm

ali8775 wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

I dont remember Sol saying or doing anything disrespectful to Arsenal in his Spurs days . Besides Sol leaving was like a slap in the face of the Spurs fans . The hatred shown by Spurs fans to their former legend kinda helped him gain over the Arsenal fans.

I bought up the names of Evra and Xavi because they are distinctively unpopular with rival fans . You couldnt say that about Sol .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Well, all this happened of course because Neuer is or better was a member of the Schalke Ultra group Buerschenschaft who have the same kind of code and ethics as these Bayern ultras.

He can hardly criticize them, he understands how they tick.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:23 pm

drakefyre wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
drakefyre wrote:

I dont remember Sol saying or doing anything disrespectful to Arsenal in his Spurs days . Besides Sol leaving was like a slap in the face of the Spurs fans . The hatred shown by Spurs fans to their former legend kinda helped him gain over the Arsenal fans.

I bought up the names of Evra and Xavi because they are distinctively unpopular with rival fans . You couldnt say that about Sol .

hmmm... true, I agree Very Happy
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Neuer will win over them in no time
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next