del_boy
guest7
Freeza
EarlyPrototype
TalkingReckless
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct'

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Neuer will win over them in no time

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct'

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 pm

milanista99 wrote:I wonder if they will still impose this Code Of Conduct once Duke Neukem takes them to the CL Final Bayern Munich ultras issue Manuel Neuer 'code of conduct' - Page 2 2859867778

Ah the Duke Neukem day's Very Happy

That sig was awesome Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm

The hell. Laughing

I find it hilarious the management are so frakking worried over an insignificant ammount of asshole fans. I'd just go, "deal with it, you have the best goalkeeper on the planet".

Maybe once he starts saving the asses of our leaky defense they will learn to worship him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Sushi Master wrote:The hell. Laughing

I find it hilarious the management are so frakking worried over an insignificant ammount of asshole fans. I'd just go, "deal with it, you have the best goalkeeper on the planet".

Maybe once he starts saving the asses of our leaky defense they will learn to worship him.

This.
They'll manage the hate for like 2 matches after which they'll be all "WTF THE NEXT KAHN" and shit. Those sofuckingcalled fans can go to hell. Typical Munich behaviour though. Spoiled brats, in that godforsaken shithole of a town. :farao:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Viva, don't forget though that he Bayern Ultras have a deep friendship with Pauli's ultras...
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 pm

I don't give a toss, to be honest. Just utterly clichéd arrogance by the Ultras, way too typical. I will never understand why our boys even get along with those tossers. But who cares, I'll probably never get Ultra culture.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Percival Faust Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Maje10 wrote:The rules are reportedly as follows:
1) Neuer must never simulate or initiate the team's megaphone chants.
2) Neuer must not kneel before the team and sing the 'Humba' song.
3) Neuer is prohibited from approaching the South Stand fence.
4) Neuer should not throw his shirt into the South Stand.
5) Neuer may not kiss the Bavarian crest.

Now he simply needs to stand naked on the South Stand fence, sing the 'Humba' song through a megaphone and then throw his shirt and pants into the crowd after french kissing the crest.

Dr. Percival Faust
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2