Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
M99
The Madrid One
Pedram
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valencia gonna be powerful this season Empty Valencia gonna be powerful this season

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm

If they don't sell Mata they will be very tough to beat.

Valencia gonna be powerful this season 16330407560914020341
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Valencia gonna be powerful this season Empty Re: Valencia gonna be powerful this season

Post by The Madrid One Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

non of the transfer fees are known?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Valencia gonna be powerful this season Empty Re: Valencia gonna be powerful this season

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

With Valencia and Malaga strengthening, we may finally see something called competition in La Liga. At least there won't be any 20+ point gap between 2nd and 3rd.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Soldado, Mata, Parejo, Canales.....

Just Sayin'
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:Valenica are becoming very competitive.

On paper yes, but i have always felt the problem with team's outside the top 2 that mentality was the main problem not quality.

:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

On paper yes, but i have always felt the problem with team's outside the top 2 that mentality was the main problem not quality.

that's bullshit, how many times do i have to repeat that

we were the only team that actually managed to outplay barcelona for 45 minutes at camp nou this season, ask any barcelona fan... we couldn't keep it up but what do you expect with costa - navarro as a cb pairing...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Very young and talented squad,impressive transfers by Valencia this time. It has to be said.With one more solid CB they can beat any team in the world.

theywouldtottalywalkinepl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 pm

che wrote:that's bullshit, how many times do i have to repeat that

we were the only team that actually managed to outplay barcelona for 45 minutes at camp nou this season, ask any barcelona fan... we couldn't keep it up but what do you expect with costa - navarro as a cb pairing...

I agree. Madrid were lucky to beat Valencia at the Bernabeu. A shocking red card decision changed the game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 pm

che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

That's were mentality comes into play, 45 mins is nothing.

And the mentality your coach goes in with all big games is simply not good enough to challenge and poor performances against smaller teams again this is to do with mentality.

Champions dont lose to teams in mid table or lower apart from some one off ocassions.

Unless you change your mentality nothing will change.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

good to hear, i'm quite happy with finishing third and performing better against the champions than 90% of all other teams...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

good to hear, i'm quite happy with finishing third and performing better against the champions than 90% of all other teams...

Poor mentality from the fans :coffee:

Also what's the point of performing well if you lose anyway and finish 20+ points behind on top of it?

There's a reason Valencia finish so many points behind and its not because of Madrid and Barca if it were that is only 12 points.

There were many occasions last year were you lost to teams you should beat comfortably.

But stay delusional if you must. :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Valencia are a good team, but Mole is right, the mentality is the fault. Valencias quality should be able to win Man U (my opinion) but yet doesn't perform as consistent as Man U does in the league.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 pm

There is nothing wrong with their mentality.

You guys are expecting them to perform to the levels of Madrid and Barca. It will take time for that to happen, but they are definately making improvements.

If it wasn't for that fat slob of a chairmen (Soler) Valencia would not have had to go through such a strenuous period that almost ruined the club.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

izzy26 wrote:There is nothing wrong with their mentality.

You guys are expecting them to perform to the levels of Madrid and Barca. It will take time for that to happen, but they are definately making improvements.

If it wasn't for that fat slob of a chairmen (Soler) Valencia would not have had to go through such a strenuous period that almost ruined the club.

No we are not, well iam not i expect them to finish alot closer to Barca and Madrid than they do.

I dont expect them to win the league, but i do expect them to finish alot closer to the top 2 than they do in recent years and this usally down to the fact they drop points against teams that they should beat comfortably.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

If i were valencia manager, i would rather concentrate on buying two CBs than working on their so called "mentality" :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Adit wrote:If i were valencia manager, i would rather concentrate on buying two CBs than working on their so called "mentality" :coffee:

They only need one cb they bought Adil Rami earlier in the summer. Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

it's called setting realistic goals :coffee:

Also what's the point of performing well if you lose anyway and finish 20+ points behind on top of it?

There's a reason Valencia finish so many points behind and its not because of Madrid and Barca if it were that is only 12 points.

sure it's not because of madrid and barca, it's not like we got as many points as chelsea and man city last year...

There were many occasions last year were you lost to teams you should beat comfortably.

yes, as is the case with every single team in the goddamn world... between january and april we played 8 away games, came from behind to win 5 of them and came from behind to draw another one... clearly, poor mentality...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm

che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

it's called setting realistic goals :coffee:

sure it's not because of madrid and barca, it's not like we got as many points as chelsea and man city last year...

yes, as is the case with every single team in the goddamn world... between january and april we played 8 away games, came from behind to win 5 of them and came from behind to draw another one... clearly, poor mentality...

Look Valencia are not 25 points worse than Barcelona and are not 21 points worse than Real Madrid.

There's clearly other reason's other than quality that they finish that far behind.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 pm

no there isn't

as i said, we got as many points as chelsea and man city last year... we were like 4 or 5 points off the point total we got when we won the league in 04...

the huge gap between us and the top 2 isn't there because valencia suck and can't win games we're supposed to win, it's because the top 2 are too overwhelming for the bottom teams and drop points once every two lunar cycles
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

che wrote:no there isn't

as i said, we got as many points as chelsea and man city last year... we were like 4 or 5 points off the point total we got when we won the league in 04...

the huge gap between us and the top 2 isn't there because valencia suck and can't win games we're supposed to win, it's because the top 2 are too overwhelming for the bottom teams and drop points once every two lunar cycles

I don't know if its because of the mentality or something else, but I don't think it has got to do with the quality of your squad. I mean you had enough quality to outplay barcelona for 45 min and man utd and I thought that you were better than schalke, but you lost all 3 games..

Although, maybe its the quality of your forwards.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Zealous wrote:Soldado, Mata, Parejo, Canales.....

Just Sayin'
And Piatti? He's basically god, you know?

I have a feeling he could take the league by storm next year.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 pm

harhar11 wrote:
che wrote:no there isn't

I don't know if its because of the mentality or something else, but I don't think it has got to do with the quality of your squad. I mean you had enough quality to outplay barcelona for 45 min and man utd and I thought that you were better than schalke, but you lost all 3 games..

Although, maybe its the quality of your forwards.
its called poor coaching Thumbs up

i dont rate emery at all,poor tactician.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Valencia needs Rafa.

He'll win them the league.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Rafa is very underated,apart from his man management he is a great tactician.Have the ability to out play some of the best teams with his supreme tactics.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

That's were mentality comes into play, 45 mins is nothing.

And the mentality your coach goes in with all big games is simply not good enough to challenge and poor performances against smaller teams again this is to do with mentality.

Champions dont lose to teams in mid table or lower apart from some one off ocassions.

I think I argued this with you already. I'm telling you that "Loser Mentality" doesn't exist. Our problem, ever since Ayala retired, has ultimately been our Defence.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next