Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
M99
The Madrid One
Pedram
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valencia gonna be powerful this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Valencia gonna be powerful this season

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

On paper yes, but i have always felt the problem with team's outside the top 2 that mentality was the main problem not quality.

that's bullshit, how many times do i have to repeat that

we were the only team that actually managed to outplay barcelona for 45 minutes at camp nou this season, ask any barcelona fan... we couldn't keep it up but what do you expect with costa - navarro as a cb pairing...

That's were mentality comes into play, 45 mins is nothing.

And the mentality your coach goes in with all big games is simply not good enough to challenge and poor performances against smaller teams again this is to do with mentality.

Champions dont lose to teams in mid table or lower apart from some one off ocassions.

Unless you change your mentality nothing will change.

I think I argued this with you already. I'm telling you that "Loser Mentality" doesn't exist. Our problem, ever since Ayala retired, has ultimately been our Defence.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Valencia gonna be powerful this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Valencia gonna be powerful this season

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

You'd like to demerit how Barca and RM are out of this world I imagine, Mole.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 pm

so...

in 09/10 Valencia were supposed to be good...and finished third
in 10/11 Valencia were supposed to suck....and finished third
in 11/12 Valencia are supposed to be powerful....and will probably finish 3rd
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:You'd like to demerit how Barca and RM are out of this world I imagine, Mole.

No not really, my point is really that Valencia is not 25 points worse than Barca and not 21 points worse than RM.

I feel its down to alot more factors than just quality and those are poor mentality( imo) , poor tactics etc etc.

But i already argued my point with Che and he like me wont budge either way as we both feel we are right.

Best just to leave this discussion as it is because constant badgering back and forward repeating ourselfs over and over again is'nt going to get us anywhere.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 pm

bhends wrote:so...

in 09/10 Valencia were supposed to be good...and finished third
in 10/11 Valencia were supposed to suck....and finished third
in 11/12 Valencia are supposed to be powerful....and will probably finish 3rd

Valencia to win the the CL. The league is just hopeless. I'd rather beat the big teams in two matches than beat them in 38.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:You'd like to demerit how Barca and RM are out of this world I imagine, Mole.

No not really, my point is really that Valencia is not 25 points worse than Barca and not 21 points worse than RM.

I feel its down to alot more factors than just quality and those are poor mentality( imo) , poor tactics etc etc.

But i already argued my point with Che and he like me wont budge either way as we both feel we are right.

Best just to leave this discussion as it is because constant badgering back and forward repeating ourselfs over and over again is'nt going to get us anywhere.

Well view it like this, Barca and Madrid is almost guaranteed -12 points in the table then you have the competitive matches against both Athleticos, Espanyol, Sevilla, and Villareal who are all about even 'cept Bilbao. And now it seems we're going to have to include Malaga.

Mind you the only time I saw loser mentality from Valencia was the 4-0 from Zaragoza after the Schalke fixture.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Well view it like this, Barca and Madrid is almost guaranteed -12 points in the table then you have the competitive matches against both Athleticos, Espanyol, Sevilla, and Villareal who are all about even 'cept Bilbao. And now it seems we're going to have to include Malaga.

Mind you the only time I saw loser mentality from Valencia was the 4-0 from Zaragoza after the Schalke fixture.

Reason i see it like i do, is watch Sporting Gijon and how hard they tried to beat Madrid( it was like thier lifes depended it) most team's in Spain when they face Madrid or Barca look defeated before the set foot on the pitch.

While Valencia's is'nt anywhere near as bad as this but i do feel when they watch them that they could do better( for example against Madrid and Barca they were all over them like a bad rash in the first half hr but after that they did'nt really seem to want to push thier advantage to something that even Barca or Madrid could come back from)

So maybe for Valencia loser mentality is the wrong word but i definitely feel they lack a champions mentality required to make Spain competitive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Gijon were lucky, man. Madrid didn't even use their full squad against them. Wasn't their day, happens to the best too.

The only teams that had the potential to beat Madrid was Barca and Osasuna.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Valencia to finish 20 points from the second position unlesss Barça or Madrid do quite worse than last season.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

over the course of a season we most definitely are

and again... we got as many points as chelsea and man city, meaning we don't drop points any more often than other leagues' third teams... the top two just don't drop points often enough for us to catch up

71 points is enough to be a title challenger in literally any other league... you can't expect valencia to catch up to madrid and barcelona, the only way for the league to become more competitive is that the bottom teams put up more of a challenge
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:33 am

they need defenders
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

milanista99 wrote:they need defenders

like milan needed against madrid? Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 am

diptiman wrote:
milanista99 wrote:they need defenders

like milan needed against madrid? Rolling Eyes

That's why we bought Mexes and Taiwo Valencia gonna be powerful this season - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Predictiosn for New Reason!

Barca>...>Valencia>Malaga>Villareal...> Real Madrid
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2