Swanhends
the xcx
Albiceleste
Ă–MARz
Mr Nick09
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ronaldo best league scorer in europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo best league scorer in europe

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:MOLE HAS A PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN ALL MESSI OR RONALDO THREADS FROM THE GENERAL SECTION !

AS SOON AS THEY APPEAR LOCK THEM!

IAM F*CKIN SICK OF THEM Ronaldo best league scorer in europe - Page 3 1625187496

Or just automatically move them to the right back section, where they belong...

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo best league scorer in europe - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo best league scorer in europe

Post by Lord Hades Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm

PinePHresh wrote:Yes it is a very impressive record. He and Messi are clearly two of the best, if not the best players in the game today. However, it would be much more impressive if he had achieved this feat in the EPL, Serie A, or Bundesliga. I could really care less if Ronaldo puts 2 past the opposition when Madrid win 6-0.

hes already done it in the epl..not as many but certainly 42 goALS is a lot.. and he would score as much in serie a too imo..ferguson has moulded him into a perfect finisher more than anything else.. positioning,power , athleticism etc, he would do it in any league
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Ronaldo has been the best league scorer in europe among the top leagues since 2006, scoring a total 135 goals.

Only two other strikers have been able to exceed the 100 goals, messi(114) and villa(100)

Since 2009, he scored more goals than he played games, 69 in 64 games. Messi managed 67 goals in 69 games.

Managed to bag 8 hattricks along the way. Messi, Di Natale and Gomez scored 5.

amazing strikers of our generation

Terrific record.He is as good a goal scorer as any the game has ever seen.

youre actually praising him or sarcasm..? honest question since havent really seen you praise a single madrid player ever..

If it was sarcasm you would know.
Guy is a goal scoring machine.If he played in the 50's and 60's the bloody fool Pele wouldnt be going on and on about his 1281 friendly goals.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 am

so what ,, useless goals ,, most were penalties , taps in ^_^

overrated player
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 am

I don't know whether it's that slime ball Alves in your sig, emotional pedo Messi avatar or your skewed understanding of how punctuations work but something about you rubs me the wrong way.

EDIT: That last part sounded better in my head.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:05 am

Zealous wrote:I don't know whether it's that slime ball Alves in your sig, emotional pedo Messi avatar or your skewed understanding of how punctuations work but something about you rubs me the wrong way.

crap comment like your player,, gaynaldo Laughing
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:21 am

black mamba wrote:
Zealous wrote:I don't know whether it's that slime ball Alves in your sig, emotional pedo Messi avatar or your skewed understanding of how punctuations work but something about you rubs me the wrong way.

crap comment like your player,, gaynaldo Laughing
Tell me when you get a girlfriend like "gaynaldo"
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3