goonbrain
EarlyPrototype
michael1
El Chelsea Fuerte
Albiceleste
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder Empty Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 am

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has revealed he had treatment for depression and binge eating.
The Argentine was heavily linked with a move away from City and has endured a turbulent relationship with manager Roberto Mancini.
But he claimed he was unfairly portrayed as a disruptive influence in the dressing room, and underwent a "personal crisis" during the summer.

"I'm not the s**t that they say I am," he is quoted as saying in the People.

"I had a personal crisis this summer. I put on five or six kilos and had to check into a clinic. I was depressed and so I ate and ate.

"Only my family and friends know this. People can criticise me if I don't play well, but they can't say 'He missed a penalty so the coach would be sacked.' It's the bad feeling towards me that I can't stand."

Tevez has a poor grasp of English despite playing in the Premier League for five seasons, and he predicted his Argentine compatriot, new signing Sergio 'Kun' Aguero, would face similar difficulties.

"Kun is studying English," said Tevez. "I would say give him a week or 10 days more and he will give up. The first week he said: 'I've got English today.'
"The second week he said the same but with a different expression on his face... and the third week he went off for a siesta instead."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04092011/58/premier-league-tevez-reveals-binge-eating-hell.html

That last bit had me laughing so hard :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder Empty Re: Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 am

Wasn't he caught twice dating a girl?

So much for missing his family.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder Empty Re: Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder

Post by michael1 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 am

Tevez is an idiot, a talented player but acts like a girl.

Depressed about what englands weather lol im over players using that excuse like they didnt know what the weather in england is like beforr they went
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

That last part was too funny.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

sad story, indeed..
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:43 am

Lol he acts like English is the hardest language in the world to learn.... I would like to see him in an Arabic speaking country :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Just leave already, it has become boring with all these Teves moaning about his family and friends, just go back to Argentina and shut the hell up.
He is being like an Emo kid.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Such a drama queen.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 pm

where do i sign up to be depressed for 250k a week?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 pm

The next Adriano?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 pm

english_jewel wrote:Wasn't he caught twice dating a girl?

So much for missing his family.
Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

che wrote:where do i sign up to be depressed for 250k a week?

Money City. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:07 pm

This guy has been in England for 5 year's and he can't speak english?. SMH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 pm

This is so hilarious.

I am deciding who is more of a legend, Tevez or Balotelli.

City, City, City: bench of bosses.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:This guy has been in England for 5 year's and he can't speak english?. SMH.

He refuses to learn what a punk.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Lol aren't there 15 year olds from Nigeria at Arsenal who speak 5 languages.? Does he have a learning disablity? cuz that's the only way he get's away with this.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 pm

He can't frakking learn English? Laughing

IQ of room temperature, indeed. If he was so desperate to leave, he could have done something himself with that crazy salary of his. He must have millions saved up.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 pm

i would like him to live in India and try to learn the 50 ,000 dialects and different languages here for each region.. compared to that English will be a micro- slice of cake
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Freakin' Tevez, man. The guy shoyuld just go to a Latin country whether in Europe or America.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder Brarlos%20Tevez
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Depression is not a joke. OR should he kill himself for the Man City Hierarchy to fraking let him go.

Other clubs will not want to buy him. Man City should sever the contract on bases of mental illness, and put in a clause that would not allow Tevez to join any of their direct rivals in the EPL and the CL.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Terrible mismanagement from Manchester City, Tevez joins Anelka, Riquelme and other WC talents that can hardly perform because they are in dire need of expert relocation help. I feel really bad for him.

Some of the responses here are just terrible as well, as if Depression and other mental disorders should disappear when you go above a certain income level. Apparently the best decision for all should be to continue to ignore him so he goes back to Buenos Aires, his career goes to waste and everyone misses his amazing talent in the highest level of football.

chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

To be honest, English is one of the hardest languages to learn in that it has its very own sounds.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I agree with Lord Spencer - if he really has a depression, one shouldn't make fun of it. It is a serious, possibly lethal disorder, and it doesn't matter how much a person earns. May I remind you of Robert Enke or earlier Sebastian Deisler (albeit the latter fortunately survived and got a grip on his life again as it seems)?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Also, making fun of his learning ability is just stupid. I went to Cornell and MIT (in training courses) and met top engineers who had zero language skills. One of them told me he had to relearn English (it was not his first language) after he spent an extended period of time in his home country.

People's learning ability of different areas are different. You might be a genius at math, and absolutely rubbish in other areas.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next