goonbrain
EarlyPrototype
michael1
El Chelsea Fuerte
Albiceleste
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder - Page 3 Empty Re: Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder

Post by xionico Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am

He will do fine if he go to Spain or Italy.

xionico
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder - Page 3 Empty Re: Tevez depressed and has an eating disorder

Post by Red Alert Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 am

^ New record? Banned from 2 posts? Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 am

I bet you could beat it with one YNWA Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 am

I could, I could. drinking
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:42 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Depression is not a joke. OR should he kill himself for the Man City Hierarchy to fraking let him go.

Other clubs will not want to buy him. Man City should sever the contract on bases of mental illness, and put in a clause that would not allow Tevez to join any of their direct rivals in the EPL and the CL.

Dude, you can't be serious. People have to live with there decisions. Man City paid money for him and they should just sever the contract and let him go? It's not like he didn't know what he was getting into, he accepted a transfer from MANCHESTER to MANCHESTER!!!! Did he think they speak spanish in the blue side of Manchester or that by moving there global warming would kick in and it would be 80 degrees all year round and they serve different food as well?

This guy is a douche, just accept less money and he can go pretty much anywhere he wants. He has used every excuse he can from wanting to be near his family even though he would take a move to Milan and now he knows he can't leave so he just wants people to like him and he makes this up to drum up some sympathy now that he has to be there.

It's even worse for him now because they don't really need him anymore. I hope he sits there and rots on the bench for a couple years and we don't have to hear from him for a long time.

Please don't tell me you believe the depression thing, all it is is to drum up sympathy because he has acted like such an ass and he knows it.
2nd time I completely agree with you Thumbs up

Tevez could have easily gone this summer if Corinthians and whoever else wanted him had agreed wage demands for him. He'd have to take a wage cut, but he already earns a silly ammounts so it wouldn't be that drastic. Due to those wages he MUST have some money, so he could have easily taken some out of his pocket as some guys do to finance his move, in case of any shortcomings.

So it's all really HIS fault. He could have forced himself out and City bought another great player for silly prices.

Not only that, Lord Spencer is right and depression is a very serious disease. I had a friend of mine kill himself due to depression and it can lead to a lot of other bad things like getting strung out on drugs, suicide, violence towards those you love etc etc.

Tevez is basically making a joke out of it saying he gained 5 freaking pounds in the offseason. Almost every player gains weight in the off season, you can't simulate two games a week training by yourself so you're bound to gain a little weight. It is obscene that he would use this disease as his crutch when many people do suffer from it and if the only side effect they had was gaining 5 pounds they would be thrilled. He is a jackass who only thinks about himself.

So let's say we believe him and he is really suffering from a terrible case of depression and it is affecting his professional and personal life. He can always RETIRE, he's not chained to City's stadium, but we all know he wont do that because then he can't make his boatloads of money for pissing on his club and national team.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but I really hate this guy and I feel sorry for anyone who buys his crap.

This is my point, he's in a position where he can do whatever makes him happy and can seek the best of help, unlike average joe who has no money and a average job. He has no reason for our sympathy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3