Sir Psycho
Dnmac4
cyberman
Sushi Master
Ganso
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should Thiago have chosen Brazil? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Thiago have chosen Brazil?

Post by V Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Anyone on for Thiago's Spain vs Rafa's Brazil in the 2018 WC Final ?

V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Should Thiago have chosen Brazil? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Thiago have chosen Brazil?

Post by alexjanosik Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 pm

I also dont think its fair to say Rafa will get to Thiago's level.
Judging players who have not played at the top level is fraught with risk.
And the prime example is someone like Gai Assulin.
At one point he was touted as Messi's successor.He genuinely looked that good. and now look at where he is.
So I prefer to wait and watch.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:59 pm

tbh.. I don't want any of them, even if Rafinha has professed his love to play for E Selecao.

I wants Brazilian brazilians..not I will pick you because your my 2nd choice..I wants a player whose set on Brazil and period.

and besides..they're not needed.. Thiago would've been nice to have, but right now he's not the player we're looking for to man our Volante e Volante Segundo. Best of luck to him regardless and his brother.

would be pretty cool if Thiago lift the brazilian flag if Spain does win another tournament.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:00 pm

we already have a volante,and that Leiva,no question about it..the guy is a beast
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm

we also need a Volante Segundo.. Casemiro will get his shot in the Copa Rocca.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm

If there is one footballing country that would literally be fine without Thiago, that would be Brasil. As for the topic, I see no issues none whatsoever with his decision...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm

If I were Thiago I would've opted for Brazil.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Catracho wrote:we also need a Volante Segundo.. Casemiro will get his shot in the Copa Rocca.

+1

Casemiro - Lucas will sit in front of the back four come 2014.

Danilo at right-back FTW!
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:26 pm

If his heart says Spain then he must choose Spain. Personally I can't play for a nation if my heart is somewhere else, as long as he is playing with passion doesn't matter if he would get more playing time at Brazil he has to earn it with Spain.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 am

Thiago: "Rafinha and I have different feelings on the matter of which country to play for"

Looks like he'll end up playing for Brazil.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 pm

thats if Brazil wants him.. we turned down Thiago..which is why he joined Spain.

People have seem to forget that Thiago's legendary dad came into CBF offices sympathizing with officials to let his sons play for Brazil.. U-20 coach said no..and so he got mad and promised us that none of his kids would ever choose Brazil.. tbh idgaf. I hope Rafinha doesnt play for us.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 pm

he should've chosen italy
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Thiago grew up in Spain, he probably speaks better Spanish than Portuguese. He did the right the thing to choose them over us, as much I would've loved to see him in the yellow shirt. It's not his fault we didn't try to get him to play for us before, he's said he's been decided about Spain since he was 16. It's not about getting playing time, it's about playing for the nation you fell it's your home. Oh, and i'm not sure he'd be an instant starter. he's been in great form, but he's mostly on the bench for barcelona, and his best performances for spain were for the u-20 level. most u-20 BRAZIL players never turn out to be used that much in the senior team. (but i for one am SURE he SHOULD be a starter, had he chosen us)

In our country, we're simply not used to getting "foreign" players in our NT, it's no surprised he wasn't taken as a serious option.

Rafinha on the other hand wants to play for Brazil. Let's see what he can do.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3