Raptorgunner
flameas
Adit
pUsHa
Gil
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Premier League vs La Liga- A Statistical Analysis - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League vs La Liga- A Statistical Analysis

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 am

diptiman wrote:
yeah after the won the fa cup theyve certainly been injected with that winning mentality and thats even more dangerous for other teams because they now have toe conifidence to aim for bigger trophies since they ve already tasted blood..

btw man city recent years: 1 fa cup , madrid - 2 la liga titles ,1 copa del rey.. 'won the same' in the last few years'? Suspect

This quote thingie really pisses me off.

It's been 3 years since RM has won anything special... Manc City was hardly a force 3 years ago...

And winning one trophy automatically injects the winning mentality?

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Premier League vs La Liga- A Statistical Analysis - Page 4 Empty Re: Premier League vs La Liga- A Statistical Analysis

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:lol arbeloa aurelio when played were very good..carragher was still very good then.. your midfield was beast... gerrard 2009 , masch,alonso>.. your current midfield, torres then >> suarez, kuyt was still very good then.. riera played well that season though that position you improved on.. and btw dossena got goals against both mufc and us ..just saying

U sure what uare debating.Carra Arbeloa Aurelio Torres Masch Alonso Gerrard were all our first choice players.U were saying our squad back then was better than our current squad.So if u want make a compare suqads u should be comparing the squad players.I already said our 2009 starting XI was superior to this so no point proving me ahgain with ur comparison.

diptiman wrote:
yeah beating the best team in the world is what i would call winning mentality.. madrid have it.. we did not win our last title 6 years ago... so .. fail

From ur comment previously in the thread

diptiman wrote:
lol winning mentality is not winning the odd one off big matches nor isi t just winning against baby teams..its both winning the difficult matches and winning the small matches consistently.

Epic fail on ur part Laughing

NOT QUITE, since its well know that madrid have always beaten the smaller la liga teams on a consistent basis.. its what u premfaces call boring thrashings am i rite.. it was against the big sides we couldnt perform which has changed

Neither had Liverpool.Our problem was winning when our best players like Gerrard and Torres were missing not simply beating small teams.Thats called squad depth not lack of winning mentality.

well i dont think your first team is that good, so no question bout depth or winning mentality.. you wont win the epl this season by ANY CHANCE
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 am

Adit wrote:Liverpool has same chance of winning epl as valencia winning la liga. smoking

Who's said anything about us winning the EPL this year? If you're talking about the future, you are literally fried.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

diptiman wrote:[well i dont think your first team is that good, so no question bout depth or winning mentality.. you wont win the epl this season by ANY CHANCE

No-one has said that. We're aiming for top 4. Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

ynwa wrote:
diptiman wrote:
yeah after the won the fa cup theyve certainly been injected with that winning mentality and thats even more dangerous for other teams because they now have toe conifidence to aim for bigger trophies since they ve already tasted blood..

btw man city recent years: 1 fa cup , madrid - 2 la liga titles ,1 copa del rey.. 'won the same' in the last few years'? Suspect

This quote thingie really pisses me off.

It's been 3 years since RM has won anything special... Manc City was hardly a force 3 years ago...

And winning one trophy automatically injects the winning mentality?

IT CERTAINLY GOES a long way.. it all starts with the smaller trophies, winning mentality comes form that.. thats why mourinho constantly emphasized on winning the domestic cups .. to inject that mentality.. and how is it my fault man city were shit 3 years ago.. theyve changed drastically , with a 100 times better squad and winning mentality so..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 am

diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:lol arbeloa aurelio when played were very good..carragher was still very good then.. your midfield was beast... gerrard 2009 , masch,alonso>.. your current midfield, torres then >> suarez, kuyt was still very good then.. riera played well that season though that position you improved on.. and btw dossena got goals against both mufc and us ..just saying

U sure what uare debating.Carra Arbeloa Aurelio Torres Masch Alonso Gerrard were all our first choice players.U were saying our squad back then was better than our current squad.So if u want make a compare suqads u should be comparing the squad players.I already said our 2009 starting XI was superior to this so no point proving me ahgain with ur comparison.

diptiman wrote:
yeah beating the best team in the world is what i would call winning mentality.. madrid have it.. we did not win our last title 6 years ago... so .. fail

diptiman wrote:
lol winning mentality is not winning the odd one off big matches nor isi t just winning against baby teams..its both winning the difficult matches and winning the small matches consistently.

NOT QUITE, since its well know that madrid have always beaten the smaller la liga teams on a consistent basis.. its what u premfaces call boring thrashings am i rite.. it was against the big sides we couldnt perform which has changed

Neither had Liverpool.Our problem was winning when our best players like Gerrard and Torres were missing not simply beating small teams.Thats called squad depth not lack of winning mentality.

well i dont think your first team is that good, so no question bout depth or winning mentality.. you wont win the epl this season by ANY CHANCE

Which Liverpool fan said we are going to win the league this season?

Most Liverpool fans who commented in this thread said we dont have the sqaud to win the league but get into top 4.Not sure why u are clinging on that Liverpool cant win the league quote when no Liverpool fan have claimed thst scratch

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

I agree with most part of the post apart from this.The quality of teams in bottom 5-6 in PL is better than those in La liga.
:facepalm:

when you dont watch enough of laliga and make statementss like this.

when you say Birmingham,blackpool,>>>>>deportivo,Herculese with out any kind of fraking proofs .. :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

diptiman wrote:

diptiman wrote:

Which Liverpool fan said we are going to win the league this season :facepalm:

lol when did i say a liverpool fan said theyll win the league..howver people like gil,raptor gunner etc did say liverpool will be the titile race, and sushi master..go read the first page.. i was just showing why liverpool wont win the league this season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

diptiman wrote:

diptiman wrote:

Which Liverpool fan said we are going to win the league this season :facepalm:

lol when did i say a liverpool fan said theyll win the league..howver people like gil,raptor gunner etc did say liverpool will be the titile race, and sushi master..go read the first page.. i was just showing why liverpool wont win the league this season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 am

diptiman wrote:

But your reason was way off rador.Thats what i pointed out.We wont win the league not because of winning mentality (as u claimed) but because our squad is still weaker than United and City.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:

But your reason was way off rador.Thats what i pointed out.We wont win the league not because of winning mentality (as u claimed) but because our squad is still weaker than United and City.

no because of winning mentality too..and its a psychological thing.. you cant really prove it like stats can

when you havent won the league for so much time, and imagine by jan or feb youre top of the table but united are catching up onto you.. liverpool will falter then because of that lack of winning mentality..plus honestly how many of your plays have 'been there done that'..players who can pass on their experience of winning the league in the major countries or an international tourney etc.. suarez, gerrard( injured) ,carragher(not as good) are there but the majority are unproven, and raw.. they dont have that mentality quite in place yet
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 am

ynwa wrote:
Adit wrote:Liverpool has same chance of winning epl as valencia winning la liga. smoking

Who's said anything about us winning the EPL this year? If you're talking about the future, you are literally fried.
Im talking about this year of course.I honestly cant say which is the better team between valencia and liv pool.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 am

diptiman wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
diptiman wrote:

no because of winning mentality too..and its a psychological thing.. you cant really prove it like stats can

when you havent won the league for so much time, and imagine by jan or feb youre top of the table but united are catching up onto you.. liverpool will falter then because of that lack of winning mentality..plus honestly how many of your plays have 'been there done that'..players who can pass on their experience of winning the league in the major countries or an international tourney etc.. suarez, gerrard( injured) ,carragher(not as good) are there but the majority are unproven, and raw.. they dont have that mentality quite in place yet

Apart from the 2008-09 season when we amzed 88 points which was a record in Liverpool history and still beaten by United team which had a great squad then (won the CL too) when did we were close to United and failed.

We were never challenging for the title in the past few years because we didnt have the squad nothing to do with winning mentality.

As for the winning mentality making difference no it wont make any difference when United have the same mentality with SAF but superior squad.

U can say Liverpool dont have winning mentality when we have superior squad to United and City and yet fail to win.Or when we were close to winning the league in march april but bottling it.Not when the other teams have superior squad and the same winning mentality.

And more than Players its Managers who instill winning mentality in players in players and with Kenny as manager i dont think we will lack that.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 am

Adit wrote:Im talking about this year of course.I honestly cant say which is the better team between valencia and liv pool.

Hmm .. 2-0 Pre season friendly .. Valencia had Parejo, Mata, Rami, Topal, Albelda, Hernandez, Piatti, Maduro, Soldado playing for 45 mins or more.

Still we defeated them with a mixed team .. Yes you can go on and argue about the "friendly part" ..

Last edited by Nishank on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 am

diptiman wrote:

There is a difference btw challenging for the title and winning it Diptiman.. i hope you know that..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 am

Nishank wrote:

Adit wrote:Im talking about this year of course.I honestly cant say which is the better team between valencia and liv pool.

Hmm .. 2-0 Pre season friendly .. Valencia had Parejo, Mata, Rami, Topal, Albelda, Hernandez, Piatti, Maduro, Soldado playing for 45 mins or more.

Still we defeated them .. Yes you can go on and argue about the "friendly part" ..
you have said its a friendly*Manu beating Barca * cough*,then again They again brought some important Players in last week of transfer window,improved alot defensively.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 am

Adit wrote:
Nishank wrote:

Still we defeated them .. Yes you can go on and argue about the "friendly part" ..

you have said its a friendly*Manu beating Barca * cough*,then again They again brought some important Players in last week of transfer window,improved alot defensively.

I said Valencia A team .. Manu Barca was a reserve fest.. Smile

And you completely writing off the fact that we bought Enrique, And we played this match without LUCAS, SUAREZ and Captain Fantastic Smile ..

If a Valencia A team cant beat that line up .. I don't how it can beat the current one..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 am

And people are forgetting how poor Mata was owned by Kelly .. haha ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:38 am

their major problem was CB and RB,they brought superb CB in Victor ruiz and a new RB.Valencia didnt fielded their A team either.

Plus i couldnt care less about a friendly result.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am

Adit wrote: their major problem was CB and RB,they brought superb CB in Victor ruiz and a new RB.Valencia didnt fielded their A team either.

Plus i couldnt care less about a friendly result.

See the team list .. You see how much "A team" they were.

Anyways .. Was just pointing out the fact that your valencia got trolled by a mixed Liverpool side ..Its Your opinion .. But im pretty sure this year's Liverpool is > Valencia..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:

There is a difference btw challenging for the title and winning it Diptiman.. i hope you know that..

but i am saying thatl iverpool wont really challenge for the league title at least this season.. meaning by march latest theyll be out of the title race.. or feb.. because thats not their perspective.. but then again you guys dont have european football so you might actually do something more and surprise me
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Nishank wrote:
Adit wrote:
Nishank wrote:

I said Valencia A team .. Manu Barca was a reserve fest.. Smile

And you completely writing off the fact that we bought Enrique, And we played this match without LUCAS, SUAREZ and Captain Fantastic Smile ..

If a Valencia A team cant beat that line up .. I don't how it can beat the current one..

thats the beautiful things about friendlies you see .THEY DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4