Who else cant wait until next season ?

+2
Swanhends
zizzle
6 posters

Go down

Who else cant wait until next season ? Empty Who else cant wait until next season ?

Post by zizzle Thu 22 Sep 2011, 04:32

maybe we're too ambitious for our own good but that doesnt mean we cant leave the spotlight for one season for the sake of the future. Right now we have too many washed up players who cost the club too much. Players like Cordoba, Stanko, Muntari, Chivu and Milito should be gone by next year, and if we sign the right replacements, young, cheap and motivated, we could have one of the most exciting squads in Serie A and may i dare say Europe. We have so much potential in our squad, and if the management is willing to take such a step then our glory days will soon be back

Viviano (i can hope)
RB (jonathan) Samuel Ronochia Nagatomo
Mariga
Alvarez Mota (poli)
Sniejder
Pazzini ST

Countiho and Zanetti on the bench banana
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who else cant wait until next season ? Empty Re: Who else cant wait until next season ?

Post by Swanhends Thu 22 Sep 2011, 04:39

I think Mariga will likely be sold at the end of his loan, tragically

Its a terrible move but I think its highly likely

Also its far to early to be looking at next season

We are title contenders right now
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who else cant wait until next season ? Empty Re: Who else cant wait until next season ?

Post by DeviAngel Thu 22 Sep 2011, 04:43

If ranieri manager next yr expect Poulsen as DM Smile that kind of player

and Zanetti to be played first 11 until he pukes blood :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 05:03

DeviAngel wrote:If ranieri manager next yr expect Poulsen as DM Smile that kind of player

You mean Muntari??!!!

No, I am not looking for next year because its not like we are gonna go out and sign a big star so what is new next season to look forward to? Nothing.

I look forward to next game.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 22 Sep 2011, 05:13

Interista809 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:If ranieri manager next yr expect Poulsen as DM Smile that kind of player

You mean Muntari??!!!

No, I am not looking for next year because its not like we are gonna go out and sign a big star so what is new next season to look forward to? Nothing.

well yh

he ain't bad manager but not a winner . also his subs are so weird :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu 22 Sep 2011, 05:14

Interista809 wrote:

You mean Muntari??!!!

there is a generation of you players waiting for their chance to shine, thats something to look forward to, even if they do an Arsenal and dont win, id still want to see a new Bergomi or a new Zanetti coming through our ranks

just look at how juvi fans are all excited about Marchisio eventhough he's average at best
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 22 Sep 2011, 05:27

zizzle wrote:
Interista809 wrote:

You mean Muntari??!!!

there is a generation of you players waiting for their chance to shine, thats something to look forward to, even if they do an Arsenal and dont win, id still want to see a new Bergomi or a new Zanetti coming through our ranks

just look at how juvi fans are all excited about Marchisio eventhough he's average at best

If u hope for youths under Ranieri than sorry he ain't that kind of manager...

as for Marchisio under conte he is re-born common even all experts say that he ain't average he was just used as LW and RW to much of his career ...but when in CM he is class waiting to explode and under Conte he is proving it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Thu 22 Sep 2011, 07:30

zizzle wrote:
Interista809 wrote:

You mean Muntari??!!!

I would be looking for that(hence my sig) but we are not patient enough(our management and most of the fans) for that to work. We are also not hiring coaches that would help integrate the younger players. We have spent so much money in youth, playing international tournaments and other things that you would think there would be a clear plan but I don't see it.

We have a lot of talent coming up but we need to find a way to help them succeed, the constant pressure the club has been under doesn't help.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:59

zizzle wrote:
Interista809 wrote:

You mean Muntari??!!!

Inter produce better youngsters than Juve my friend. We just don't keep them.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri 23 Sep 2011, 06:26

i'd be happy enough if we put up a good fight in the league and get CL football

nothing makes me enjoy a game less than the team not trying hard enough. if ranieri can make us put in a good account of ourselves in games then i'll be satisfied. expecting to win the league purely through choosing some manager other (better) than ranieri is very unrealistic imo. everyone knows you can't win the league every season, and you especially can't win when your team is in shambles haha. if ranieri can transform us from what we are now into a 2nd place team i'll be very happy. i'm not worried about ranieri, i'm worried about our management
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down