LeVersacci
SaintJoe
huntsman
the xcx
xabi
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again" Empty Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again"

Post by xabi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

In any case, having picked up the trophy from Marca, the Portugal international intends to beat his own mark.

"In football nothing is impossible and every record can be broken," the Portuguese is quoted as saying by Marca.

"I hope to surpass the previous record, but I want to thank my team-mates for making it possible for me to win the trophy.

"We will see what happens in the future, you never know what may happen, but I could beat the record."

Ronaldo went on to talk about Real Madrid's 4-0 win over Espanyol on Sunday, in which he did not score, but set up two goals.

"I like helping my team-mates score, it is also part of my job. They pass to me and I pass to them. I always do my best for the team so we can win."

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again" Empty Re: Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again"

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Pichichi is getting old already, he should pull out Dixie Dean
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again" Empty Re: Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again"

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

This year, it will be broken by Messi, i am afraid.

ronaldo can still break his own personal record but he will fall short of Messi's.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 pm

I was wondering when some Barcelona fanboy was gonna pop up and talk about Messi.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 pm

huntsman wrote:This year, it will be broken by Messi, i am afraid.

ronaldo can still break his own personal record but he will fall short of Messi's.
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK?!?!?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm

"In football nothing is impossible".............
What about scoring an own goal from a corner?

I don't think he's thought this through
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm

SaintJoe wrote:I was wondering when some Barcelona fanboy was gonna pop up and talk about Messi.

I know how to stop Messi.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

huntsman wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:I was wondering when some Barcelona fanboy was gonna pop up and talk about Messi.

Ronaldo: "I can break the pichichi record again" 103-40
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

huntsman wrote:

Mate, you missed the best time in goal legacy history...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:

What did i miss?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:

What did i miss?

A former memeber had a mental breakdown...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Who negrepped me ffs..Be a man and admit it!
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 pm

jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:

What did i miss?

You mean the Babun's death sick joke?

I was browsing the forum while my account was put on hold and i ve gone through the drama but never really bought into it. First Babun's Black Humor thread where he narates some bad joke about death of someone, then another joke thread about the murder of his ex-girlfriend; i think the thread was titled big dilemma or something, and finally I-no made some sort of announcement about his death which i didnt read before it got deleted but had the chance to read what others thought.

Only a naive person would think that Babun is not as guilty as I-no in this. All this has been done and engineered by him or at least with his knowledge. And for what reason? Guy used to be a decent poster, guess he got bored or busy or both and decided to blow out his account or something.

Anyway, i do hope we wont have to deal with such sad jokes in the future.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm

The xcx wrote:Who negrepped me ffs..Be a man and admit it!
I gave you negative reputation.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:32 pm

huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:

What did i miss?

I was browsing the forum while my account was put on hold and i ve gone through the drama but never really bought into it. First Babun's Black Humor thread where he narates some bad joke about death of someone, then another joke thread about the murder of his ex-girlfriend; i think the thread was titled big dilemma or something, and finally I-no made some sort of announcement about his death which i didnt read before it got deleted but had the chance to read what others thought.

Only a naive person would think that Babun is not as guilty as I-no in this. All this has been done and engineered by him or at least with his knowledge. And for what reason? Guy used to be a decent poster, guess he got bored or busy or both and decided to blow out his account or something.

what did you do to get from 100% to 25%
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm

the min it becomes barca vs madrid, im moving it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:the min it becomes barca vs madrid, im moving it
Thumbs up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm

omarish wrote:
huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:
huntsman wrote:

What did i miss?

what did you do to get from 100% to 25%

I have no *bleep* clue, buddy.

I will pm an admin to check on that, and if i dont like the reason behind it, i am gone from here. Not gonna bother and post again. I thought it was a fresh start.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Haha, don't leave. Go back to the old Huntsman where you used to troll Barca, you were funny back then. Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

never mind.

Last edited by huntsman on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 pm

that 100% was a glitch, a poster like you doesnt just get a fresh start because we all know u will be back to 25% in no time.

Please continue talking about the thread others
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:that 100% was a glitch, a poster like you doesnt just get a fresh start because we all know u will be back to 25% in no time.

Please continue talking about the thread others

Your board, your rules. I am not going to argue But, A poster like me in what sense? Care to explain?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 pm

huntsman how are you back on 25% warning in like 2 hours?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 pm

jibers wrote:huntsman how are you back on 25% warning in like 2 hours?

When your warning level drops to zero, you re banned. Either perma, or temp. My case was temp.

So when you come back after a ban, your warning level is back to 100% (no glitch here) but the admin, maybe RG decided that i am not worthy of a 100% fresh start so he gave me three warnings. That's my guess. But i might be wrong.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

huntsman wrote:
jibers wrote:huntsman how are you back on 25% warning in like 2 hours?

When your warning level drops to zero, you re banned. Either perma, or temp. My case was temp.

So when you come back after a ban, your warning level is back to 100% (no glitch here) but the admin, maybe RG decided that i am not worthy of a 100% fresh start so he gave me three warnings. That's my guess. But i might be wrong.

That's the how part. now if you ask me why? I have no bleeping clue. I give up.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next