The Messiah
Seppuku
Sushi Master
Lex
FC_Hollywood
37 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 am

He is, I completely agree. Best keeper since Buffon's prime.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 am

Zealous wrote:Most inform goalkeeper yes I agree.

As for the "Neuer is perfect he makes no mistakes unlike Casillas" brigade please refer to this.

:coffee:

Yes , Neuer is definitely the most in form Keeper in the world. He is yet to touch on the sky level Casillas was at when Madrid had a horrible defence, but he could possibly reach there one day.

As for the video , I think the important thing here is where these mistakes are coming from Neuer , not the mistakes themselves.They come mostly in big games, although he has had some fantastic big games as well.Maybe it's just a coincidence.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 am

You miss spelled Iker there Alfred.

I don't blame you for not knowing what a good keeper looks like though, you're from Argentina :coffee:

/trolololol

Seriously though Iker in 2008 was unreal. I've seen Buffon in his prime and he wasn't as good as Iker in 2008.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 am

Idrisozet wrote:
FC_Hollywood wrote:I am not trolling. I am simply stating a fact. There is not 1 better GK than Neuer at the moment.

Since You are new here, let me give You some advise about Real Madrid fans.

1st: they get upset if You dont agree Cassilas is the best goalkeeper in the world.(which his not)

2nd they rep you down easily

3rd you can only make thread about Madrid or Barcelona

4th they think they are the 2nd best team in the world.

5th A madrid fan will rep me down for giving you this good advise.

1. Neuer
2. Valdes
3. Casillas
Thumbs up
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 am

zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 am

Neuer has reached and passed Casilas peak long time ago.

But I dont think his passed Buffon peak yet, Buffon is the best Goalkeeper I ever saw alongside Kahn.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 am

Zealous wrote:You miss spelled Iker there Alfred.

I don't blame you for not knowing what a good keeper looks like though, you're from Argentina :coffee:

/trolololol

Seriously though Iker in 2008 was unreal. I've seen Buffon in his prime and he wasn't as good as Iker in 2008.

QFT.

I remeber that game against Liverpool in 2009 when we lost 4-0 and I couldn't help thinking
affraid

If we didn't have Iker we would have easily lost 10/12-0.

Hopefully Iker can reagain and maintatain that form throughout entire seasons again , and not just be a god in big games. I would be satisfied if he would just remain a god in big games though......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 am

Oh God there is just no winning with Neuer/Buffon fan boys.

Never mind Iker has done and won more in his career than both of these two combined.

All these guys are great so whatever.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:01 am

Zealous wrote:Oh God there is just no winning with Neuer/Buffon fan boys.

Never mind Iker has done and won more in his career than both of these two combined.

Idrisozet just couldn't help himself , he had to make an idiotic comment.

Buffon 2006 </= Casillas 2010.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 am

Krul > Neuer,Buffon and Casillas In my unbiased and very honest opinion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 am

Zealous wrote:You miss spelled Iker there Alfred.

/trolololol
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 am

ragbirjosh wrote:

Idrisozet just couldn't help himself , he had to make an idiotic comment.

Buffon 2006 </= Casillas 2010.

So to you it is smart to say Neuer hasn't reached Casilas never yet

and Idiotic to say Neuer has long passed Casilas never.

Excuse me sir...? You sir are indeed a typical Madrid fan

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 am

Casillas.

Nice guy.
Great saves.
=/= best keeper ever.

best keeper ever doesn't make mistakes left and right. best in 2010 you say? I say look @ the goal vs. switzerland in WC... buffon made no mistakes at the world cup, ZERO. And he made saves even better than casillas.

honestly it's people like you that made me hate casillas at one point and underrate him. you guys overrated him so freaking much it's not even funny, he's not buffon, he's not even neuer, get over it.... if julio cesar were spain's/real madrid's keeper you'd call him better than buffon... it has nothing to do with the player's ability to you, it's just who he plays for. "he plays for my team therefore he's better".... great logic bro.

As for Neuer, best in the world... ehhh I can't say. Better than Gigi atm, yes, sure, he hasn't been given enough time to recover yet IMO and he hasn't been tested enough this season we'll see, but it's safer to say Neuer's better for now. As for Lloris I've seen him in limited amounts but for what I've seen I thought he was better than Neuer but it's really hard to judge. Has Neuer surpassed Casillas? definitely.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Krul > Neuer,Buffon and Casillas In my unbiased and very honest opinion.

PROVE IT MOLE, PROVE IT....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:12 am

I guess it also depends on how much people see of one goalkeeper. I admit, I have seen way more of Neuer than of Casillas and there were quite some amazing matches of Neuer that I saw. So I'm of course a bit biased. BTW, the Bundesliga has quite some more extremely promising goalkeepers right now and I bet most people hier won't really know that they are class, too, as they don't follow the BL.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 am

@Zarola Sounds like it's you who has to get over things not me.

Anyway,

Iker will retire a legend. One of the best ever without question, up there with Yashin, Maier, Zoff for sure. Buffon as well but really what has Buffon does that Iker hasn't?

Does he beat him in clean sheets with his country or club by such a large margin? Number of saves? Penalties saved? Big game performances? Glory saves? Overall legacy?

I personally wouldn't think so.

As for Neuer I won't even address this, Iker has done more when he was 19-20 than Neuer in his entire professional career. Neuer can perhaps reach legend status one day but until then let's keep the Neuer worship to a minimum. Heck Last season Bayern fans wanted to keep Kraft instead of Neuer so he can't be that amazing if they are to be believed.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 am

Now I am force to follow Mole opinion that

Krul>>>>>>Casilas.

Casilas = Maier

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:17 am

Zealous wrote:Sounds like it's you who has to get over things not me.

Iker will retire a legend. One of the best ever without question, up there with Yashin, Maier, Zoff for sure. Buffon as well but really what has Buffon does that Iker hasn't?

Does he beat him in clean sheets with his country or club by such a large margin? Number of saves? Penalties saved? Big game performances? Glory saves? Overall legacy?

I personally wouldn't think so.

As for Neuer I won't even address this, Iker has done more when he was 19-20 than Neuer in his entire professional career.

Also nice try at trying to sell your opinion to me as fact but sadly I'm not buying.

just to add to my case

here's a pro-casillas vid: not an anti-casillas vid:

Mind you he was amazing enough to recover for most of his fumbles, but he did fumble the ball a lot that could've resulted into goals.

Gigi directs the ball away from goal with ease.

Yes, gigi has never EVER EVER made a mistake on the BIG STAGE. Casillas has made PLENTY. Buffon is better than him in that aspect. To say Casillas is the best EVER is RIDICULOUS.

To say Buffon is the best EVER is not ridiculous, but there are others contending for it.
To say Casillas is bad or mediocre is RIDICULOUS.

You gotta rate him properly.

Casillas is a legend, probably one of the best from the penalty spot, a master at that.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:19 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Krul > Neuer,Buffon and Casillas In my unbiased and very honest opinion.

We have the best defence in the PL(statistically) because of him, we have conceded 3 goals all season with two of the worse fullbacks of all time in our team :coffee:

And if this doesnt sway you :coffee:

Video says world number 1 and headlines are facts :coffee:

Say's The New Van der Sar and Van Der Sar was better than all the goalkeepers your argueing about :coffee:

Motm performance away to Palermo at age of 16 :coffee:

Save of the season and as i said before headlines are facts :coffee:

Krul > Any Gk in history, the facts are there :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:24 am

Look Buffon is a legend I've said as much but really it all comes back to what I said in my last post. What does he really have on Casillas besides looking like he is in more control?

Casillas sometimes makes things harder than they really are but all in all that just adds to his charm.

As for his "almost mistakes" does it matter? It gets the job done and since like you said his recovery is great in the end he just comes off looking better for it to some.

If saying Buffon is the best ever is not ridiculous to you then saying Iker is the best ever is not ridiculous to me. Funny how that works.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:25 am

At Bayern, Neuer only conceded one goal so far this season. With Van Buyten in the defense. Neuer = Legend!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am

The list goes on and one

Neuer vs Porto

Neuer vs Manchester United

Neuer vs Bayern

Neuer vs Dortmund

Neuer vs Inter

Neuer vs England

Neuer vs Turkey

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:27 am

This is madness...(somebody finish it)
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 am

Ok ok the bayern overrating has to stop, lately its been too much either you guys are trolling or really bias!!! Bayern havnt done anything lately to justify your bias, they aren't even the champions of your league!!

Back on topic. Neuer is a great young goalkeeper!!! But he is not the best or best ever atleast not yet, let him play for a legit cl contender!! Remember he will never be highly rated if Bayern dont win CL or germany winning anything!

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:33 am

Madness? no..

THIS

IS

IKEEEEER!!!!!!!

Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world - Page 2 Iker-Casillas-espana-mondial-2002-vs-Ireland

Last edited by Zealous on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

We have the best defence in the PL(statistically) because of him, we have conceded 3 goals all season with two of the worse fullbacks of all time in our team :coffee:

And if this doesnt sway you :coffee:

Video says world number 1 and headlines are facts :coffee:

Say's The New Van der Sar and Van Der Sar was better than all the goalkeepers your argueing about :coffee:

Motm performance away to Palermo at age of 16 :coffee:

Save of the season and as i said before headlines are facts :coffee:

Krul > Any Gk in history, the facts are there :coffee:

You have a point there Mole, thanks for bringing Krul to my attention.

At least one can not say someone is lying when they haven't even spoken.

I haven't seen much of Krul so I can't really rate him.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next