The Madrid One
Le Samourai
Ganso
Zealous
StrugaRock
33 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by alexander mahone Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Since Lass out, Khedira is almost surely will start, unless Jose want to start Coentrao instead there.

alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Sports, when was the last time we let a NT team tell us who should start?

Higgy deserves to be starting at #9 since he has the hot hand. I do however fell that our best line-up is Benz on right side instead of Kaka or Ozil, or Di Maria.

And to all this talk that we need a #9 on bench, we have CR7, Di maria or Callejon let alone Benz available if that slim possibility ever came about.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

alexander mahone wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote: As far as current form goes, IMO Kaka's overall play is actually better than Ozil at the moment.

I disagree, their overall play since playing together imo:
Rayo: Ozil > Kaka
Ajax: Ozil > Kaka
Espanyol: Kaka > Ozil
Betis: Ozil > Kaka
Even though played out of his preferred position, except againts Espanyol Ozil was always being involved more & also creating more than Kaka.
ozil and kaka were really crappy vs Betis,but Kaka scored.Kaka was also better than Ozil vs Ajax and vs Espanyol imo.Ozil was better vs Rayo.

Again,Im not saying that Kaka>Ozil,but ricardo has been performing better in the past few matches.Its quite obvious that Ozil is under performing due to him not being centralized.

Last edited by Ganso on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah the Kaka vs Özil comparison can't be done at the moment becouse Özil hasn't been playing at his natural position while Kaka has
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Sports, when was the last time we let a NT team tell us who should start?

Higgy deserves to be starting at #9 since he has the hot hand. I do however fell that our best line-up is Benz on right side instead of Kaka or Ozil, or Di Maria.

And to all this talk that we need a #9 on bench, we have CR7, Di maria or Callejon let alone Benz available if that slim possibility ever came about.

Not saying Benz should start at all... in fact, i've said several times that Higuain must start given how hot he is. I'm just pointing out why Benz cannot stay as a bench player for very long. If he's stuck on the bench, he will be gone very quickly because of the pressures/requirements of NT, not to mention personal ambition.

A couple of people asked me if i saw any way that both could coexist. I personally never saw how they could from the moment Benz was bought by Madrid, given their quality and their age. It was all a matter of time to me. I know far less about Higuain's situation however... i can only speak to Benz'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Gonalons may not be able to go because of injury. That would be a huge blow to Lyon and really destabilize their midfield...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

tbh if i was Benz I would leave(if he doesnt start alongside Higuain)3 seasons without a starting position and a whole future ahead...maybe if he sucked but it isnt the case
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I hope he stays.

TBH Mou is creating a problem where there is none with his stubborm ,1 striker must be on the bench attitude.

If we sell him we will regret it so badly. The kind of football I antcipate he Ozil and Sahin will be able to play makes me Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 pm

StrugaRock wrote:Real Madrid vs Olympique Lyonnais
Santiago Bernabeu
Tuesday 18/10/2011 20:45 CET

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 4 Real-madrid-vs-olympique-lyon-motd-match-of-the-day-624x352px

Prediction:
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Olympique Lyonnais

Strugarock the Original Preview Master is BACK!!!!! Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2011/10/17/2715892/real-madrids-jose-mourinho-i-might-play-gonzalo-higuain-and

Mourinho wrote:"Benzema is fine, he is not injured and it is possible to play with both [strikers] at the same time," Mourinho told reporters at a press conference. "Higuain and Benzema and very different, but if I tell you [the press] who will play, your debate will be over, so it is best to wait for tomorrow."
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 pm

omarish wrote:http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2011/10/17/2715892/real-madrids-jose-mourinho-i-might-play-gonzalo-higuain-and

Mourinho wrote:"Benzema is fine, he is not injured and it is possible to play with both [strikers] at the same time," Mourinho told reporters at a press conference. "Higuain and Benzema and very different, but if I tell you [the press] who will play, your debate will be over, so it is best to wait for tomorrow."

Interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 pm

AS has come out with their forecasted lineup. Are u ready for this, they are getting to be as bad as marca.

Casillas
Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho (???? - I have to assume the last one is a typo)
Alonso Coentrao (I hope not)
Kaka
Ozil Higuain CR7 (again it should be Ozil at AM and Benz in RW)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I've a feeling he is gonna drop Özil and play a front 4 like this:

Higuain
Ronaldo - Kaka - Benzema
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Guys, Mou is not stupid. He knows that it is preferable to start with both strikers, but for that to happen on any basis or regularity, we NEED another striker. It could work i guess, with say Pipita playing 20 games on his own, 20 with Benz, and Benz 20 on his own, but that is way too complex and impossible to work out. If we want that to be our permanent lineup, we need another striker. We thought Morata could be that. Thats not working out. I personally think we should try out Callejon. Who knows, maybe Neymar will change things?

Next Summer... Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema, Neymar, Di Maria, Morata all challenging for 3 forward spots... I dont even know what emoticon to put there. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm

No way in the world he drops Ozil... it would be an outrage! Kaka was not better than Ozil ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Saetablanca. We have, besides Benz and Higgy, Ronaldo, Di maria and Callejon to play CF if such a need arises. Mou has saying he can play both for a couple of weeks now. If there is an injury he still has the option to have Morata join team for a few games. IT's not the issue you are mnaking it out to be.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 pm

futbol_bill wrote:AS has come out with their forecasted lineup. Are u ready for this, they are getting to be as bad as marca.

Casillas
Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho (???? - I have to assume the last one is a typo)
Alonso Coentrao (I hope not)
Kaka
Ozil Higuain CR7 (again it should be Ozil at AM and Benz in RW)

Khedira should be in there, not Coentrao. Ramos will be the CB and Arbeloa the RB... and i doubt both Higuain and Benz start. In fact, i would be shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Speaking of... what the heck has Khedira done to deserve being benched for Lass? If he doesn't start in front of Coentrao, i will officially start a "wtf" thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Guys, Mou is not stupid. He knows that it is preferable to start with both strikers, but for that to happen on any basis or regularity, we NEED another striker. It could work i guess, with say Pipita playing 20 games on his own, 20 with Benz, and Benz 20 on his own, but that is way too complex and impossible to work out. If we want that to be our permanent lineup, we need another striker. We thought Morata could be that. Thats not working out. I personally think we should try out Callejon. Who knows, maybe Neymar will change things?

Next Summer... Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema, Neymar, Di Maria, Morata all challenging for 3 forward spots... I dont even know what emoticon to put there. Very Happy

Why do you say Morata has not worked out? He doing exactly what was asked of him for this year. hell, you said you don't even watch the Castilla games. It's not the offense that's the problem, it the defense. Morata is the emergency fill in and nothing has changed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Ganso wrote:Kaka was also better than Ozil vs Ajax

That what the scoreline suggested, but I really think in overall performance Ozil was better.

On topic, I have a feeling Kaka will start with Di Maria. Smile
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Morata is apparently playing SS at Castilla... i know, it's a bit strange if you really consider him the 3rd striker for Madrid.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:Morata is apparently playing SS at Castilla... i know, it's a bit strange if you really consider him the 3rd striker for Madrid.

He's playing SS to allow Joselu to start. Part of plan to get to 2nd division. 3rd striker is a bit of a stretch. It's emergency fill-in.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Guys, Mou is not stupid. He knows that it is preferable to start with both strikers, but for that to happen on any basis or regularity, we NEED another striker. It could work i guess, with say Pipita playing 20 games on his own, 20 with Benz, and Benz 20 on his own, but that is way too complex and impossible to work out. If we want that to be our permanent lineup, we need another striker. We thought Morata could be that. Thats not working out. I personally think we should try out Callejon. Who knows, maybe Neymar will change things?

Why do you say Morata has not worked out? He doing exactly what was asked of him for this year. hell, you said you don't even watch the Castilla games. It's not the offense that's the problem, it the defense. Morata is the emergency fill in and nothing has changed.

I dont see ALL their games or MANY of them. I still see them occasionally. And I do keep asking about Morata, but nobody ever answers. Sad
All I said is Morata seems not to be living up to it. I believe I am right in saying that, whatever. You know that I would love him to succeed. I know the position he is playing, I think he should play as a proper striker. The very fact that Mou hasnt used him yet shows that maybe he isnt too happy either.

Anyway, as I said before, we do have enough attacking options on the bench, but for Cristiano-Higuain-Benzema to be our PERMANENT lineup, we do need another striker. For sure. Whether its Neymar, Morata, a converted Callejon, or whoever I dont know.

EDIT: Not many on the forum actually do watch all the Castilla games, FYI...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Kaka scores goals, and blow smoke in people face. It's funny, when a player scores goals, he gets hyped like you couldnt believe.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago when Vermaelen signed for Wenger, he went on a goalscoring streak, and the press was talking about him as if he was the next great thing in defense. He scores goals = great defender scratch

Same thing happened with Luiz last year, the kid attacked so much that no one was talking about his obvious defensive lapses.

lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Kaka scores goals, and blow smoke in people face. It's funny, when a player scores goals, he gets hyped like you couldnt believe.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago when Vermaelen signed for Wenger, he went on a goalscoring streak, and the press was talking about him as if he was the next great thing in defense. He scores goals = great defender scratch

Same thing happened with Luiz last year, the kid attacked so much that no one was talking about his obvious defensive lapses.

lol
he doesnt "only" score goals as you are saying,Betis was his only poor performance so far.He has been participating on goals in direct or indirect ways,specially in counters.

7 games 3 assists and 4 goals.He hasnt started all of the matches and usually gets subbed off in top of that.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

I dont see ALL their games or MANY of them. I still see them occasionally. And I do keep asking about Morata, but nobody ever answers. Sad
All I said is Morata seems not to be living up to it. I believe I am right in saying that, whatever. You know that I would love him to succeed. I know the position he is playing, I think he should play as a proper striker. The very fact that Mou hasnt used him yet shows that maybe he isnt too happy either.

Anyway, as I said before, we do have enough attacking options on the bench, but for Cristiano-Higuain-Benzema to be our PERMANENT lineup, we do need another striker. For sure. Whether its Neymar, Morata, a converted Callejon, or whoever I dont know.

EDIT: Not many on the forum actually do watch all the Castilla games, FYI...

I watch Castilla games. Morata (as well as Alex) are by far the best performers over all.

Morata is still great there is just less hype because Castilla's defence has stopped them from really getting winning streak going.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next