Sri
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Lex
Raptorgunner
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Contract Talks Contract Talks Theo now. - Page 5 Empty Re: Contract Talks Contract Talks Theo now.

Post by Lex Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Nah Walcott gets himself into scoring positions, his finishing just lets him down on occasion. In an ideal world, both theo and Ox would somehow both be playing together

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Contract Talks Contract Talks Theo now. - Page 5 Empty Re: Contract Talks Contract Talks Theo now.

Post by Sri Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:58 am

On Wednesday the winger said on Twitter, “There have been no contract talks as yet and my current focus is not on contracts but on doing my best for Arsenal FC”.

His statement came in the wake of media reports that discussions over his future had been put on hold until the summer.

However, last night Arsene Wenger seemed to counter that by telling beIN Sport, “We start to negotiate with Theo to extend his contract. Personally I would like to keep him.”

So the already muddied waters have become even more so. Are there talks? Or talks about talks? Maybe they’re having talks to decide whether or not to have talks about having talks.

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/03/wenger-contradicts-walcott-over-contract-issue/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5