Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Yeah the Cavs to, though they are rebuilding he could still help a ton. I think Samuels is decent, Tyller looks okay but Martin is better than both and I still dont like anything about Tristian Thompson.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Anyone seen these?

He is no Baron Davis in terms of acting lol, but funny none the less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 am

DeAndre Jordan tonight Shocked

Hitting hooks, fadeaways, and even free throws. Amazing improvement to his offensive game. Aldridge is no scrub either.

Also Shaq trolling Dwight once again calling DeAndre Jordan the best centre in the West Laughing
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

Jordan and Ibaka for OKC are two players who very early in the season, you can see have improved their game considerably.

Jordan actually has back to the bucket moves...amazing to from someone so limited just last season.

Ibaka is just more confident as a scorer, he is letting it fly and has extended his range all the way out to the 3 point line. With his increased scoring ability and Kevin Martin, I dont think they will lose out in terms of pure scoring with the loss of Harden.

As for Shaq, I thought at first he just hated Dwight. Maybe he actually does. But I sense there is more to it than that, It must be some motivation. I think he sees Dwight as too fun loving, too much playing around...he gives off the that vibe, he doesnt come across as someone who is all that serious about winning. Perhaps he is trying to stoke the flames.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Mike Brown fired.

As a C's fan, I am dissapoint.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Amar wrote:Mike Brown fired.

As a C's fan, I am dissapoint.

I never like Mike Brown, he has no clue what he is doing. I said it to my friends yetertsday he will get fire and and they all said no he will be here until end of season.

Phil Jackson is coming home. Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Lol, well that didn't take long.

Now who do they go with; Sloan or D'Antoni
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm

I dont think Sloan nor D'Antoni fit.

I think Kobe would prefer Mike, I think Nash might to. However, I seriously doubt he has the ability to coach this team. Defensively I dont think he cares enough, or doesnt have the knowledge.

Sloan is too old and I think he doesnt have the the energy to coach a team like this...so up and down, inconsistent and yet still act as if they have nothing to learn. He will crush Gasol mentally for being too weak and piss off Dwight (which isnt a good thing considering he isnt locked up) about his happy go lucky ways.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 pm

If Jeff Van Gundy wants to come back into coaching, I think they should make a run at him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Well Phils just as old as Sloan(older?) and about a month ago said his body can't take coaching everyday. But I wouldn't be surpised if he changed his mind thinking about it. It would probably be just until Kobe retired anyway or even sooner.

And not positive on Sloan, but Pringles fits. D'Antoni with Nash again? I'd consider it. They both have faults though, Sloan offensively, and obviously with Pringles he couldn't care less about D.

I think they might also look at SVG, least they should. Dwight may go against that though, lol.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Well I dont anticipate Phil coming back, of course you never know with him but I doubt it.

I would consider Mike too, but I dont have confidence in winning a title with him..doing well, yeah I think he could do that.

Stan? He called this firing "the most ridiculous thing in NBA history"...I dont think he wants to work for those people nor with Howard.

I also dont like Stan, as Shaq calls him...the master of panic.

Also, he loves to spread the floor and use 3 point gunners....Lakers have like 2-3 at the very most lol

I duno, there is no obvious choice here but I think they did the right thing firing Brown sooner rather than later. They shiouldnt of hired him anyways.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Nate McMillan is another good choice imo. I think the Lakers almost hired him before they chose Brown.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

I like Nate too, real good coach. I wonder if he has the personality for the job though..that is important too.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Stan? He called this firing "the most ridiculous thing in NBA history"...I dont think he wants to work for those people nor with Howard.

I also dont like Stan, as Shaq calls him...the master of panic.

Also, he loves to spread the floor and use 3 point gunners....Lakers have like 2-3 at the very most lol

Yeah it's really unlikely. I wonder if JVG would consider also, I don't think he likes Dwight after his brother got fired either.

But a lineup with Howard in center, MWP in the Corner, Kobe in the other corner, Nash up top and Pau 18 feet out opposite, would be very effective I think, but after that they have no one who can hit shots so yeah.

edit: speaking of, their bench has been a major issue. Jamison has looked lost. Meeks, Brown didn't even play him. Ebanks, meh. Morris, Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Also not professional, but Michigan State and UConn are about to play on an Aircraft Carrier in Ramstein, Germany Shocked . First U.S. college game in Europe, one of the first few on a carrier also.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 pm

I just hope the Lakers don't go after Jeff Van Gundy for ESPN/ABC's sake, as if the loss of Mark Jackson wasn't enough...would kill the finals coverage
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Brian Shaw Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 pm

To be honest, I am starting to think Jamison is close to being done. I think Rashard Lewis would of been a better pick up at this point.

No idea why Meeks hasnt been used, he can play.

Browns second unit was just retarded.

Howard/Gasol at center, Hill at the 4, Jamison at the 3, Ebanks at the 2 and Morris at the 1....how do you expect to score, or run in transition with that line up.

I think whoever they get, they are going to be better offensively from the get go.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Amar wrote:I just hope the Lakers don't go after Jeff Van Gundy for ESPN/ABC's sake, as if the loss of Mark Jackson wasn't enough...would kill the finals coverage

Good point lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Jamison is probably finished. But going from 17ppg to what he's become is kinda shocking. I figured he would at least put up 8-10ppg.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm

True, he probably will pick it up to some degree later...but yeah, I am surprised he been this bad, especially offensively.

Heard people saying Brian Shaw, like Le Sam...he is assistant with the Pacers, so they have to let him go...some kind of potential roadblock. Cant help but think, as good as he might be...this job could be a step too far.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:True, he probably will pick it up to some degree later...but yeah, I am surprised he been this bad, especially offensively.

Heard people saying Brian Shaw, like Le Sam...he is assistant with the Pacers, so they have to let him go...some kind of potential roadblock. Cant help but think, as good as he might be...this job could be a step too far.

It's too late but Byron Scott would've been another guy to get consideration I think.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh yeah def, very good coach. Great with point gaurds running a offence too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Bill Simmons‏@sportsguy33
2 Lakers moves that would scare me: (1) Hire Mike D'Antoni, (2) trade Pau to Atlanta for Josh Smith, Kyle Korver + Petro's expiring.

"When there's a coach like Phil Jackson, one of the all-time greats, and he's not coaching, you'd be negligent not to be aware that he's out there," Kupchak said. "As I mentioned earlier, we're putting together our list and attack plan. We have not reached out to anybody at this time."

Phil Jackson was at the Lakers facility today, but according to @RamonaShelburne it was only a coincidence. #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm #Lakers
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Bill Simmons‏@sportsguy33
2 Lakers moves that would scare me: (1) Hire Mike D'Antoni, (2) trade Pau to Atlanta for Josh Smith, Kyle Korver + Petro's expiring.

"When there's a coach like Phil Jackson, one of the all-time greats, and he's not coaching, you'd be negligent not to be aware that he's out there," Kupchak said. "As I mentioned earlier, we're putting together our list and attack plan. We have not reached out to anybody at this time."

Phil Jackson was at the Lakers facility today, but according to @RamonaShelburne it was only a coincidence. #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm #Lakers

PJax also canceled some kind of speech for next week , and now he's at the Lakers facility .... strange coincidences .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 pm

I hope Phil dont come back in some ways, I hope he does in others.

I hope he does because he is a great great coach and I love his personality.

On the other hand, it ended very bad last time around and part of that was his health and his inability to coach a disfunctional group without the required energy...I am sure he is well rested, but he is 67 years old who can barely walk.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next