Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:On a serious note, with Neymar gone to Barca, i give it a 99.9% chance we sign Bale. Zizou wanted him over Neymar to start with...

Yeah big name signing for us is guaranteed now. Be it Cavani, Bale etc

Flo will want to drop a bomb in retaliation Proud

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 39 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sat May 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Bale is too similar to Ronaldo. He doesn't really have much technical ability either. I'd prefer someone more technical and intricate like Isco over a direct player like Bale.

Bale also needs to do what he did this season for a few more years. He's played LW and AM, both positions are taken at Real Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Which of the young Brazilians do you think is the best prospect... Oscar, Lucas Moura or Neymar?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:Which of the young Brazilians do you think is the best prospect... Oscar, Lucas Moura or Neymar?

Nerman tbh, I'd wager to say that it isn't even close either. Problem is he might find it difficult to really develop his game at Barca. Lucas can potentially surpass him if he can fully develop his skills, same with Oscar.

I think all three have bright futures so this won't be a Cristiano/Quaresma situation lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat May 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Its common knowledge from everyone here in Brazil that Nerman is not only our best young player but also our actual best player
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm

I don't follow the hype Ganso. Based on what i saw on the pitch on NT, i actually thought Oscar was the best player for Brazil (wanted him so badly for Madrid Neutral ). Based on how i've seen Lucas develop in the last 3 months, he could easily become a monster and he's playing within the team and doing a lot of the dirty work too like track back.

Neymar is the better one for club by far because he's featured there. But i want to see him in a non-featured role, which is what's going to happen to him at Barca, before I pass judgement.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Fair enough but you asked who was the best prospect. That is easily Nerman at this point.

What he actually becomes is yet to be seen.

@Ganso
your avatar Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Is Neymar the most hyped prospect or the best prospect in terms of footy ability? I'm not so sure about the later.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:Is Neymar the most hyped prospect or the best prospect in terms of footy ability? I'm not so sure about the later.

It's the later. I've seen enough of all three to make that statement with full confidence.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 12:57 pm

I've watched them too and i tend to disagree a bit. He's the most spectacular... but i look for all of it. He won't get away with the tricks he pulls in Europe.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 1:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:I've watched them too and i tend to disagree a bit. He's the most spectacular... but i look for all of it. He won't get away with the tricks he pulls in Europe.

I think he will actually, less talented players already do so why not him?

Question marks on his tactical value though. He could cause Barca more problems when they try to accommodate him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 1:04 pm

CL will be tough... La Liga, yeah. Nobody is allowed to play tough defense in La Liga lol.

We'll see. I think jury is out until he plays. I'm not swayed one way or the other. If Oscar and Lucas are any indication, Neymar should be fine.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 25, 2013 1:13 pm

What's the situation with Isco? haven't followed our transfer rumours much..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Isco met with Madrid with his agent and father. Needs to make a decision where he wants to go. I think it comes down to playing time for him. he's blocked by Ozil here and he may not want to deal with that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 25, 2013 1:20 pm

4-2-2-2 to accommodate both of them ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 1:21 pm

We still have Bale coming in very likely. So he either competes with Bale or Ozil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 1:25 pm

As far as I know it's very likely to happen. Flo is just not going to announce anything until after election day.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Aguero signed a new City contract btw. So he stops being an option.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Lewandowski also threw some jabs at CR7 today: "he can win all the golden boots he wants. I prefer trophies." lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Reports out of Spain suggest that Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has agreed to terms with Real Madrid, with an agreement between the two clubs the only thing missing from completing a deal.

Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis revealed earlier this week that he sent director Riccardo Bigon to England to negotiate with Manchester City for Edin Dzeko as the Partenopei prepare for life without the Uruguayan hitman.

Spanish newspaper Sport report that Real have agreed to personal terms with El Matador and his agent, with Napoli and the €63 million buy-out clause the only thing stopping a move from being completed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Carvajal + Bale on the right side next season hmm me gusta
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat May 25, 2013 4:59 pm

if we buy cavani for 60 mil im gonna vomit better come down to 45 max
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat May 25, 2013 5:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lewandowski also threw some jabs at CR7 today: "he can win all the golden boots he wants. I prefer trophies." lol

Probably wishes he had that golden boot now lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 25, 2013 5:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lewandowski also threw some jabs at CR7 today: "he can win all the golden boots he wants. I prefer trophies." lol

This is more funny now. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 26, 2013 4:57 am

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 26, 2013 5:04 am

My sides Laughing

Anyway I really can't see us buying both Bale and Isco. Bale will probably be a starter with CR & Ozil, but will Isco be happy with rotation?

Edit: We also have Modric aswell, unless he's gonna stay down in the middle?

Confused bounce

Last edited by LeGladiator on Sun May 26, 2013 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next