SuperMAG
Onyx
FalcaoPunch
halamadrid2
Die Borussen
25 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sara carbonero depreciation thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Sara carbonero depreciation thread

Post by Adit Wed May 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Nope. Lopez shouldnt be a starter next season. A season were a player had internal problems with the manager is not a right season to measure the player.Players are not robots,performance is obviously going to drop.

Lopez is just a passing fad.The fact Lopez at his best doesnt come anywhere near close to Iker on form and we need iker at his best.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Sara carbonero depreciation thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Sara carbonero depreciation thread

Post by Mamad Wed May 08, 2013 6:27 pm

and that he is using all his friends to stir up trouble to get his starting spot back is ridiculous.

What's your proof?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Whether or not Lopez deserves the spot (to which I think wholeheartedly he should retain it), next season, Casillas would get back his spot regardless. Nothing really hard to figure out.

Of course, assuming Mourinho leaves or is fired. If he stays, well, inform JD to sticky this thread open as it would definitely be in use...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 08, 2013 6:44 pm

If Mourinho stays, he has the largest set of testicles on the planet and Flo doesn't have any lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 pm

his buy out clause is too high so its not unlikely eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 pm

What defines being a starter? And keep your starting spot?
Answer those questions and explain to me why Lopez shouldn't keep starting because I'm dying to know your reasoning.

@Adit
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:What defines being a starter? And keep your starting spot?
Answer those questions and explain to me why Lopez shouldn't keep starting because I'm dying to know your reasoning.

@Adit

He will lose his spot. That is a guarantee.

Iker is better than Lopez, no doubt about that, But, he'll be getting that starting spot back based on name.

I for one, don't care anymore.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Mamad wrote:
and that he is using all his friends to stir up trouble to get his starting spot back is ridiculous.

What's your proof?

Yeah man OJ Simpson didn't kill anyone. No proof dawg.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu May 09, 2013 12:36 am

Mamad wrote:

What's your proof?
Rolling Eyes oh please.

Mamad.. come on.. sometimes hard evidence isn't really needed..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:What defines being a starter? And keep your starting spot?

@Adit

Starter should be a player whose ceiling should be better than his counter parts and has the ability to up their game in big occasions consistently.

Casillas on form is far better than Lopez..and getting casillas back on form is important for that reason. Casillas was on form 1 year ago..was great in the 2011-12 campaign and won the Best GK in the Euro award again last summer....Unless you think Casillas is finished (do you really think that?) he can always regain his form and with summer and new Manager coming this is the perfect time. There is nothing to suggest that a player like Iker is finished after 1 bad year where he had internal problems with the manager from the beginning itself.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 am

There is no evidence ffs. you are just making things up.

Pepe said something to defend Iker and suddenly it's Iker who urged him to say that. unbelievable.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 09, 2013 11:11 am

Apparently there was a debate on Punta Pelota a spanish journalist named Siro Lopez said that Iker has been leaking information about the dressing room for about 10 years and he knew it because he works with the recipents of the information. When he was pressed to name them he said their names where Julian Avila and Fernando Burgos.

Fernando Burgos is the same guy who Mourinho adressed when he questioned mous decision to bench Iker and referred to an earlier quote by Burgos where he said no players should play due to their name and reputation but those in the best form should play instead

=====================

If this is true suddenly it changes things. And I can't stop but think, the time when Raul was accused of being a mole it was actually Iker Shocked

But it is probably not because it hasn't made the news

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu May 09, 2013 11:24 am

I don't know about leaking information but Iker has failed as captain in so many ways, first was voting for Ramos as Ballon D'Or, that's the most stupid thing anyone can ever do, if he didn't want to hurt his Barca Spanish teammates he could have voted for Xavi or Iniesta at least that made some sense.

His reluctance to celebrated Ronaldo's goal, failing to come out to defend the club when his girlfriend accused the club's president and captains of being lairs and his poor form through out the season.

To top it all his gloomy demeanor on the bench, as a captain he should be looking to motivate the players on the pitch, celebrate with them when they score important goals. Yet he looks like he couldn't give a crap on the bench, that's not how a captain should behave.

I strongly believe his cycle has come to an end, if Mourinho leaves, Casillas and Pepe should follow him.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Mamad wrote:There is no evidence ffs. you are just making things up.

Pepe said something to defend Iker and suddenly it's Iker who urged him to say that. unbelievable.

Yeah it's all made up. Mourinho is treating Casillas poorly because he has gone insane lol

There's no proof that Mourinho is insane and it takes two to tango. Iker for sure played his part in all this.

halamadrid2 wrote:Apparently there was a debate on Punta Pelota a spanish journalist named Siro Lopez said that Iker has been leaking information about the dressing room for about 10 years and he knew it because he works with the recipents of the information. When he was pressed to name them he said their names where Julian Avila and Fernando Burgos.

Fernando Burgos is the same guy who Mourinho adressed when he questioned mous decision to bench Iker and referred to an earlier quote by Burgos where he said no players should play due to their name and reputation but those in the best form should play instead

Holy sh*t if this is true then Iker is a disgrace.

I hope with all my being that it isn't true because if it is it's effectively treason. 10 years? If he's been undermining the club's stability for that long....
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Apparently there was a debate on Punta Pelota a spanish journalist named Siro Lopez said that Iker has been leaking information about the dressing room for about 10 years and he knew it because he works with the recipents of the information. When he was pressed to name them he said their names where Julian Avila and Fernando Burgos.

=====================

If this is true suddenly it changes things. And I can't stop but think, the time when Raul was accused of being a mole it was actually Iker Shocked

But it is probably not because it hasn't made the news

I doubt that's true.
If it is, ehhh, I don't care anymore.

Mou seems willing to take all the blame for everything that's gone down so might as welll just go with it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 09, 2013 12:33 pm

yh it definitely would break me if thats true. how could he??

it could definitely explain alot of things that has suddenly been in the press that only the players would know about throughout the years

I remember ages ago when Cicinho said its impossible to work in madrid due to locker room incidents being leaked out

@izzy I would have said "definitely not true" if he hadn't given the names of the journalists. It is up to the to deny it now or its probably true
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 12:50 pm

when was that show?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Tuesday I think. I don't watch it so I don't know whether its true or not
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm

You guys do realize that managers leak incidents to the press all the time. They do it to manipulate opinions... they don't do it directly, but they have people that do it for them. Sacchi and Capello were masters at it. Mourinho just throws players under the bus directly, so he doesn't need to do it as much lol.

Players have been doing it since forever as well.

It's a trade. You give the press some nibbles and, when you need them, they're there for you.

Very common.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Well it's very stupid. At any other job if you disclose sensitive information to people outside the company there is a very real chance you get fired.

If it turns out Iker has been leaking to press for that long I don't think I can forgive him. Undermining the stability and unity of teh team just to further personal interests is unacceptable.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Well it's very stupid. At any other job if you disclose sensitive information to people outside the company there is a very real chance you get fired.

If it turns out Iker has been leaking to press for that long I don't think I can forgive him. Undermining the stability and unity of teh team just to further personal interests is unacceptable.

The "if" is worthless. No one is ever going to conclusively prove anything. Just decide what you want to believe.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 pm

That's being naive. If they do it to you, then you need to protect yourself by do it as well. There's a saying: Don't hate the playa, hate the game. That's just the system.

The players need to get themselves heard and they can't do it directly. Public comments by players are not acceptable. Managers... they can get away with much more publicly. But they also need to get certain things said through the back channels.

Any player that just takes it on the chin and doesn't protect himself is... well... stupid. Iker is not stupid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm

the video

Also I just saw they made a poll and 83% of watchers think he is the mole
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 pm

So is it ok for Mou to leak that Benzema is not good enough and he wants him sold 3 years ago? He never said it directly. But he leaked it to the press because he wanted him sold and new top striker bought that winter. Is it ok that news leaked that Mou didn't like Sahin's physical makeup? Again, that didn't pop out of thin air. Mou was indirectly setting the stage for his departure.

You can't say everything publicly. But you do need your side of the story out though at times. This is the method in the football world. In fact, it's like this in almost all the sports world. There are media mouthpieces for almost all the superstars in the US.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu May 09, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Z - who do you like more Littlefinger or Varys?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Zealous wrote:Well it's very stupid. At any other job if you disclose sensitive information to people outside the company there is a very real chance you get fired.

The "if" is worthless. No one is ever going to conclusively prove anything. Just decide what you want to believe.

So long as there is a lack of conclusive proof I wouldn't feel right about out right wanting the guy to leave. (Because imo if you do something like that you should go) I'd side with Iker before believe the asshats on Punto Pelota. Problem is after this season Iker leaking info isn't an out of this world notion any more. I'm sort of forced to take this story semi-serious.

I hope it isn't true.

sportsczy wrote:That's being naive. If they do it to you, then you need to protect yourself by do it as well. There's a saying: Don't hate the playa, hate the game. That's just the system.

The players need to get themselves heard and they can't do it directly. Public comments by players are not acceptable. Managers... they can get away with much more publicly. But they also need to get certain things said through the back channels.

Any player that just takes it on the chin and doesn't protect himself is... well... stupid. Iker is not stupid.

He's allegedly not been stupid for 10 years, way before Mou ever came. You really don't think this would be a big deal? Because I do.

I understand leaks during contract negotiations and transfers to get leverage. That's fair I guess but leaking team info and creating unneeded drama that might hurt the team's chances.... That's going beyond what you're saying. Also why would Iker need to "protect" himself lol he's untouchable and above the club at this point, he doesn't need press leaks to protect himself.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next