halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:How real is the Suarez interest
not

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Tue May 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Carvalho's joined Monaco on a 1 year deal.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:We could always try and get Sahin back Laughing :facepalm:

Funny enough, we can still use him, well, I honestly think we can...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 28, 2013 9:31 pm

We could've used him this season, too bad we didn't
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 2:35 pm

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/29/primera/1369782199_417814.html

Luis Suarez has requested to leave Liverpool and has targeted Real Madrid or Atleti as destinations...

If we're keeping Benz, it makes no sense. They're the same player lol except that Benz is the better passer and Suarez the better dribbler.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is eyeing Barcelona midfield pair Sergio Busquets and Thiago Alcantara.

El Confidencial says Florentino is determined to make a hostile raid on Barca after being angered by comments out of the Nou Camp aimed towards Jose Mourinho. The Real chief is also upset missing out on Neymar this week.

Real see Busquets as a replacement for Xabi Alonso, while Thiago can be signed this summer with his buyout clause an affordable €18 million.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

rofl

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Suarez to Madrid? Will be great!
I saw it from here, someone line them up like this
Ibra
Ronaldo Ozil Bale

but i prefer this
Suarez
Ronaldo Ozil Bale

Of course if Bale joining us. Very Happy
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Signing Busquets is sheer crazy talk but signing Thiago, with the right angle, can be a possibility.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 pm

watching wannabe Ronaldinho try and defend a counter attack will be hilarious rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Apparently Navas wants to join Madrid, Madrid are interested in replacing Di Maria with Navas. What do you think?
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 4:42 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:Apparently Navas wants to join Madrid, Madrid are interested in replacing Di Maria with Navas. What do you think?
Comes down to whether we get Bale or not...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

i think Navas and Suarez are both interested in joining Madrid, i just dont know if it's reciprocal lol. So far it's navas agent leaking stuff
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 29, 2013 4:50 pm

If we sell Di maria i think we should go for Navas. He has miles better footballing brain than di maria even though Maria is more talented.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Didn't Thiago have a crazy buyout clause?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm

if we going to pay 30 millions to that scummy president for navas, we might as well make Jese Starter right now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm

No real target man - though his crossing is nuanced and he's capable of finding people in the box. Here's my problem, he's not that great of a player....though he fits better than anyone I've heard mentioned.

To me if he was a little better at scoring, or just an overall better version of the same player I'd take him ahead of Bale and Isco - but he's not. Maybe 3 years ago he was...but he's regressed slightly since then.

The search for someone on the right is so difficult. You need someone efficient, creative and willing to do work off the ball. Someone who is both a good crosser and capable of playing through balls, and on top of that they need to be able to stay out of Ozil's space. If it was up to me I would abandon the position altogether, there is no one who you can really say fulfills all these requirements. If Benz wasn't defensively inept we could maybe stick him there, he checks all the offensive boxes, but he won't defend....maybe with a proper right back we can take that sort of risk.

Also - I think the rumors are rubbish - ie he doesn't care to leave Sevilla in the first place. He's not only a lock for a Spain, but he's a lock for first sub off the bench. It would take alot to change that. Then again he's 28 and maybe he wants to win some stuff before his career is over.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm

LeGladiator wrote:Didn't Thiago have a crazy buyout clause?
Yeah. He didn't meet a playing time requirement and a €18 mil release clause got triggered. Very good price... and epic troll opportunity for Madrid Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 5:05 pm

the clause will go back to 90millions on august 1st.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed May 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Le Samourai wrote:No real target man - though his crossing is nuanced and he's capable of finding people in the box. Here's my problem, he's not that great of a player....though he fits better than anyone I've heard mentioned.

To me if he was a little better at scoring, or just an overall better version of the same player I'd take him ahead of Bale and Isco - but he's not. Maybe 3 years ago he was...but he's regressed slightly since then.

The search for someone on the right is so difficult. You need someone efficient, creative and willing to do work off the ball. Someone who is both a good crosser and capable of playing through balls, and on top of that they need to be able to stay out of Ozil's space. If it was up to me I would abandon the position altogether, there is no one who you can really say fulfills all these requirements. If Benz wasn't defensively inept we could maybe stick him there, he checks all the offensive boxes, but he won't defend....maybe with a proper right back we can take that sort of risk.

Also - I think the rumors are rubbish - ie he doesn't care to leave Sevilla in the first place. He's not only a lock for a Spain, but he's a lock for first sub off the bench. It would take alot to change that. Then again he's 28 and maybe he wants to win some stuff before his career is over.

He doesnt want to leave, Sevilla want to sell him due to unpaid debts that they want to clear. He wants to stay in Spain though even though Man City want him
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 pm

I was thinking about the team balance if Bale, Carjaval and Gundogan will come/Modric will be a starter.

The attack would have 2 physical freaks in Bale and Ronaldo, and 2 technical players in Benzema and Ozil. The midfield would consist a technical player, Gundogan/Modric and a physical player, Khedira. Quite good balance in the team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I was thinking about the team balance if Bale, Carjaval and Gundogan will come/Modric will be a starter.

The attack would have 2 physical freaks in Bale and Ronaldo, and 2 technical players in Benzema and Ozil. The midfield would consist a technical player, Gundogan/Modric and a physical player, Khedira. Quite good balance in the team.
that means absolutely nothing.

1)only two players can pass the ball in that midfield
2)your wing players are terrible at linking up and bringing others into the play, even more so Bale than Ronaldo
3) Khedira is not an elite ball winner, and his box to box style doesnt fit with Modric at all
4) CR and Bale both shoots way too much
5) CR doesnt defend his wing. Bale would. Ozil is helpless in defense, and Modric in a double pivot still has positioning issues which makes him liable in defense.

how you can find balance in there just baffles me.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Good balance in Fifa perhaps

Bale and Ronaldo on the wings...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Good balance in Fifa perhaps

Bale and Ronaldo on the wings...
CF should get a bartender license because his main job will be to serve cocktails at halftime and after the game...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed May 29, 2013 11:08 pm

what about Borja Valero guys, I have only seen couple of matches this term at Fiorentina, seems nice. But not sure if he can fix that passing and creativity problem.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

StrugaRock wrote:what about Borja Valero guys, I have only seen couple of matches this term at Fiorentina, seems nice. But not sure if he can fix that passing and creativity problem.

I don't think he'll contribute anything Modric doesn't. He mirrors Modric's style but hes probably not as good. All in all - not the type of player that will provide solutions for us. We need a defensive presence - with some degree of passing - and if you want to get picky - carrying ability.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next