halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:21 am

khedira is worth 40 millions? lol

i too think it's modric, or higuain

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 15 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Nedved Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 am

Dollars perhaps Smile

Higuain leaving is pretty much clear, so the unknown can be either of them. Money apart Khedira is the dark horse to leave
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:06 am

Di Maria definitely has regressed in his 3 years here and it's been a known fact, most if everything from Daily Mail is a lie/nonsense...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 am

40m dollars is around 30m Euros, so it's probably Higuain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:14 am

The father of Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has publically declared that his son wants to join Real Madrid.

He went on to say that the Uruguayan is just waiting for Napoli and Real Madrid to come to an agreement.

Cavani’s mother yesterday announced that negotiations between Real Madrid and Manchester City were on-going, but nothing concrete with Chelsea. Yet his father has singled out Real as Cavani’s preferred destination.

“My son wants Real Madrid, all that is missing is an agreement with Napoli,” Luis Cavani told Marca TV. “There has already been contact with Real’s lawyers.

“It is Cavani’s intention to play for a side like Real and he has all the characteristics needed to do so.”

His mother Berta Gomez outlined the love her son has for Napoli and his father echoed the sentiments again today.

“He’s spoken to the family about his desire to play for Madrid, but he doesn’t want to say that publically so that he isn’t seen in a bad light by his current club.”

The Uruguayan striker has a €63 million buy-out clause in his current contract that Napoli are standing firm by.

“The deal will cost around €65m and president Aurelio De Laurentiis will not negotiate at anything less.

“Let us hope that the transfer to Real Madrid happens, that negotiations start again and that a solution is found as soon as possible.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:20 am

Doc wrote:Di Maria definitely has regressed in his 3 years here and it's been a known fact, most if everything from Daily Mail is a lie/nonsense...

he hasn't regressed at all, because he has shown what he can do with freedom he has for Argentina. he has been used as a slave for Mou at Madrid. other teams have a good enough sense to know this.

daily mail write in pounds because its a british news outlet and Spanish press use euros because thats their currency. Don't know where dollars came into their equation

the guy said an important player for our team and modric isn't exactly perceived as an important player yet. but it could possibly be him though. khedira?? 40mill?? rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:29 am

He hasn't been used as a "slave" for Mou. His first season was great (under Mou) but eventually, teams started to realise Di Maria has ONE foot. And like Robben, it became "easy" to defend against. His skill is excellent but he doesn't use his brain to determine what is the better option. Once again, using one foot all the time leaves you with little options to begin with.

As much as I rate International football, his form with Argentina has nothing to do with his form with Real Madrid.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 am

Di Maria isn't even good enough to start on my Madrid team when I play Fifa 13
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:38 am

Ok Maria fan boy - I am just saying if somebody is leaving then he could very well be Khedira. Khedira is good(not exceptional) at what he does unlike Di Maria and my guess if sold will fetch more money than Maria. 
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:45 am

Doc wrote:He hasn't been used as a "slave" for Mou. His first season was great (under Mou) but eventually, teams started to realise Di Maria has ONE foot. And like Robben, it became "easy" to defend against. His skill is excellent but he doesn't use his brain to determine what is the better option. Once again, using one foot all the time leaves you with little options to begin with.

As much as I rate International football, his form with Argentina has nothing to do with his form with Real Madrid.

rational criticism Thumbs up

I agree but youd have to search very hard to find one with his talent that can use both feet. DiMaria had a great first season because Ramos helped him out in attack. Nobody can take on a whole side on his own without any support, if there is please do point me to the right direction.

The difference between Argentina and Madrid is the support he gets from the back and the great players there are who can run behind a defence and he spots them. I mean his understanding with Missi is phenomenal. So he has shown he actually does do good when he is put in an environment that could actually help him

if he stays and does bad with Carvajal on his side then ill put it down to him however as of now ill give him the benefit of dlubt because he has shown what he is capable of sometimes during internationals the weekend after a mid week game so its not like he shows it in bulks. I have never seen anyone criticize Ozil as much when lately his decision making has been worse and turnover exceeding that of dimarias. in fact they want a team built around him ffs

I am nkt saying he is bad either but there is obviously a reason they have not performed. ozil does nkt get the support from lower down aka dlp and cm and DiMaria doesn't get support from rb and as a result our strikers have been starved and to adress this we have to repair the source of this downward spiral. We got Carvajal as an Arbeloa replacement, Modric will likely replace Khedira and hopefully Illaramendi will replace Alonso. That way we get superior players in the positions in need of reinforcement and the strikers will benefit from the as well.

Fck Bale/Cavani and buy Illaramendi and our summer transfer is done and we can focus on improving Smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:46 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Di Maria isn't even good enough to start on my Madrid team when I play Fifa 13
pls go Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:48 am

Nedved wrote:Ok Maria fan boy - I am just saying if somebody is leaving then he could very well be Khedira. Khedira is good(not exceptional) at what he does unlike Di Maria and my guess if sold will fetch more money than Maria. 

Khedira is not fast, he doesn't offer anything offensively, is slow when defending, can't get himself out of a pressurized area, his passing range is 5 meters.......have I missed something? ?

we will be lucky to get more than 15mill for him

ps: pls dont call me fanboy Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:53 am

I don't argue with fans boys :coffee:
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:56 am

Nedved wrote:I don't argue with fans boys :coffee:

thank god you can debate with me then Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:58 am

Di Maria isn't even a top 10 wing player in the world anymore.  I rate all these guys higher:

-  Ribery
-  Reus
-  Hazard
-  Mata
-  Silva
-  Hulk
-  Neymar
-  Lucas Moura
-  Mueller
-  Robben
-  SES
-  CR7
-  Bale
-  Draxler
etc.

And this is just off the top of my head lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:58 am

Most top footballers can use both their feet but would prefer to use a given foot (possibly since it's their natural shooting foot). Di Maria does not use his right foot...period. Not to trap, hardly to pass and once a in a blue moon to shoot. That leaves him in a predictable position for any credible defender to limit his movements. Now, since he is damn talented, he can just use skill but in those big matches where defenders are worth their salt, he tends to look quite inflexible and limited.

I wouldn't mind Di Maria being sold, I would admit that. But similar to Benzema, if the club allows him to stay to "redeem" himself under a new manager, I'm all for it as he is really a fine footballer. But if he continues this trend Hala, you know well he wouldn't last long in this club.

As for Khedira, intelligent player that is limited by his own God given talent. If they are any suitors, probably won't go for anything higher than 20mil euros...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 am

Doc wrote:Most top footballers can use both their feet but would prefer to use a given foot (possibly since it's their natural shooting foot). Di Maria does not use his right foot...period. Not to trap, hardly to pass and once a in a blue moon to shoot. That leaves him in a predictable position for any credible defender to limit his movements. Now, since he is damn talented, he can just use skill but in those big matches where defenders are worth their salt, he tends to look quite inflexible and limited.

I wouldn't mind Di Maria being sold, I would admit that. But similar to Benzema, if the club allows him to stay to "redeem" himself under a new manager, I'm all for it as he is really a fine footballer. But if he continues this trend Hala, you know well he wouldn't last long in this club.

As for Khedira, intelligent player that is limited by his own God given talent. If they are any suitors, probably won't go for anything higher than 20mil euros...

I thought he did great in the big games this season. But as you said only using one foot has made him somewhat predictable but I also want to put that down to having no support. with a player to pass to on the wings he/we would be less predictable and add more variety which would confuse the defenders

So if I was the coach id give him another year to see if he improves if he doesn't then sadly I am gonna have to part ways with my avatar I have had for three years and its going to be painful I have to tell you Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 am

We'll most likely be buying Isco/Bale anyway, so Di Maria will probably be sold/on the bench.

I don't think it's just down to being one footed. It's just his intelligence. He's just too haphazard at times. Randomly crossing in to no avail, losing the ball etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:13 am

I agree with hala, there are few players that are as talented as Di Maria, his passing, vision, dribbling, shooting, work rate, he has it all.

Unfortunately for him, all that goes to shet when you factor in his football IQ. complete and total dummy. Doesnt matter if you can pass or dribble if you does it at the wrong time. 

he is football opposite of Mueller if you want.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:00 am

Muller is better than Di Maria at anything bar dribbling and ball control.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:27 am

Di Maria perhaps gets his brain working when he goes back to play on the left like this 

Unfortunately for him CR7 plays there.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 am

Would Benzema leave if Cavani/Suarez/Lewandowski etc arrived? 

Because WC strikers shouldn't be rotating. We could get an old experienced striker as backup. Morata would also be backup, with Callejon and Ronaldo moving to CF if he's playing LW.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:11 am

isco would be such a great signing. him and ozil together. dream.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Liverpool wants Morata for Suarez. hmm..tough ask.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-luis-suarezs-1956957
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Don't believe The Mirror, mate.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 pm

According to AS Morata will be a member of the first team next season which only means one thing..... no striker will be bought

Also according to portuguese paper Abola cacktrao has been told he is not featured in our plans and he wants to move back to Benfica. As long as they pay as much as we bought him for he can sling his hook.

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next