halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Cyborg Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 pm

suarez is good footballer

but he is a racist and a cheat. simply a disgraceful person.

I never want to see him in a madrid shirt.

Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Nedved Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Racist? why bcos of Evra? If so then so is Messi. He did the same for his teammate only corrected it later once he was told it is offensive and not normal in this part of world. It is a cultural thing. I don't think he is a racist.

Cheat? For blocking in WC - it is legal. Don't most players cheat? Diving is cheating too

Disgraceful - Yes for biting. But barring this instance he has been fine.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 am

these things happened and my opinion on him will never change. no matter what.

he dives constantly as well. saying that because other players do it to justify a wrong doesnt make any sense.

and that handball was so ridiculous and so intentional its not tolerable or forgivable and his celebrations after was disgusting. and that wasnt the first or last time he did it.

the biting and stupid acts on the pitch. that speaks for itself

madrid doesnt need him anyway, these are much better player on the market.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 am

everybody dives, seriously. CR dives, Di Maria dives, Ozil does it, Marcelo dives, Messi dives, Ribery dives, Robben dives. damn all players lol. if he is playing for you and win you good positions you will hail his name and defend him.

how many players are better than suarez in his position and are on the market? and i want players that are actually great today, not players who have dropped out of form for a while.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Morata: If Madrid sign a striker I will leave

Napoli/Fiorentina are after Denis

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Chelsea make Gonzalo Higuain contact. Any Chelsea players we can swap for? Ramires?
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Mata. However that means we wouldn't get Isco. Don't mind who we get from the two though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

I said Ramires bcos he is a decent DM and can also play as winger. I like Mata (although he is uni-dimensional and just right footed), but he may be surplus for us right now. Unless we choose to sell few of our AMs.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Di Marzio (reliable):  Real Madrid and Dortmund agreed to €30 mil transfer but Lewandowski rejected the move.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:53 pm

He is being a bitch now. Looks like Barca and Man U are gonna give a shot.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:39 am

so According to this Gallardo dude we have sold an important player for 40mill and will only be official next week

The only ones rumoured to leave who can generate that much are DiMaria and Cacktrao.

its probably all bs anyways
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:56 am

Neither of those guys are even close to 40 mil... if we get 20 mil for Coentrao and 25 mil for Di Maria, we should be very happy.

Only player that could go for 40 mil is Benz.  And he's not leaving.  Higuain is being priced between 30-35.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:03 am

Anybody quoted of wanting DiMaria has always offered 40mill not less than that. I have never seen a rumour were it says a team wants him for 25mill lol

Cacktrao can generate up to 30mill tbh and if it was cacktrao the report was talking about I wouldn't be surprised it was him

Higuain will probably go for 25-30mill so it can't be him. we don't know how much we can get for Benzema yet since no teams have shown interest in him with a figure yet

Pepe can go for 25mill so it cant be him either. if its true its either dimaria or cacktrao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 am

there's no way HM2...  Madrid are very keen that PSG take Di Maria for 30 mil because the highest offer they got after that is 25.  But since Menez has accepted that he would be a rotational player and Rooney is a target, that has cooled.  AS Monaco is going after Hulk, who is 10x the player Di Maria is, for 40 mil.  Nobody is going to pay more than 25 mil for Di Maria unless it was a crazy rich club and the most they'll give is 30.

Coentrao won't go for more than 20 mil.

You can quote me on both of these.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm

City offered £30mill for DiMaria no?? thats about €36mill. not far off the price the dude quoted. I can honestly see us up the price of him. If used right the guy is one of the most talented players in the world. Pellegrini succeeded with brain dead juaquin he will do wonders with DiMaria

As for Cacktrao the club will only sell him if they get a significant offer and 40mill definitely is one. Higuain I doubt is as wanted as those two

in other news United want to make a historic buy and they have two candidates Ronaldo or Bale. please just buy Bale so he doesn't fome to us http://fc04.deviantart.net/images2/i/2004/03/2/c/Fingers_Crossed_emoticon.gif
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 pm

I just saw that hulk claim rofl fcking hell somebody shoot me ffs rofl oh shit I cant stop laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:09 pm

when did City offer 30 millions pounds for Di Maria?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Di Maria is absolute garbage HM2...  worse and worse every year he's been here.  He went from very good to inconsistent to full retard in his 3 years.  Hulk puts him to shame in every category other than tracking back.

The City claims must be from Daily Mail :lol:or something similar.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 pm

yesterday hala was saying that AS and Di Marzio are crap because they linked us to Lewandowski (player he doesnt like), but here he is giving crdibility to dailymail because they say city offered 35 millions for di maria (player he kikes) scratch 

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

I use common sense most of the times. no team will offer 30mill for a guy on his last contract

I mean bale rumours to me seem credible even if I don't like him. Kun last year didn't and I didn't believe it.

its more differentiating between absurd stupid rumours and the plausible ones Laughing that doesn't mean they definitely have made an offer though because we won't know until one of the clubs actually say it themselves

I don't think we bid for Neymar either eventhough the media were talking about it forever Proud

so far so good for me. if you need any inside news don't hesitate to get in contact. I am sepis source eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:19 pm

common sense only when it applies to players you like Very Happy, you deny everything when it's a player you dont like Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:common sense only when it applies to players you like Very Happy, you deny everything when it's a player you dont like Very Happy

He is hardly the only one here that can be accused of this, wouldn't you agree?

This is one of the reasons why I hate the off-season (silly season is probably the most appropriate name). It's some fun to do the guessing game "who's coming and going", but the papers have nothing to report about which is why they report everything, no matter how far fetched. It would be best if nobody paid too much attention to them, and certainly not take their fake stories for the holy gospel. All we've achieved so far was to ridicule each other's sources, and they pretty much all suck anyway
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:common sense only when it applies to players you like Very Happy, you deny everything when it's a player you dont like Very Happy

I like Isco but I don't believe the media when they say he is close to signing for us despite our very own president rejecting him Smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Clandestino wrote:

He is hardly the only one here that can be accused of this, wouldn't you agree?

This is one of the reasons why I hate the off-season (silly season is probably the most appropriate name). It's some fun to do the guessing game "who's coming and going", but the papers have nothing to report about which is why they report everything, no matter how far fetched. It would be best if nobody paid too much attention to them, and certainly not take their fake stories for the holy gospel. All we've achieved so far was to ridicule each other's sources, and they pretty much all suck anyway

there are no sources you can take as a genuine one because there aren't any especially when it comes to top teams who don't teveal their targets in the media

some might get things right but only after linking everyone to you. you can literally pick out those that 'might' be true and there aren't many
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 pm

HM2 - 40 millions - Dollars/Pounds/Euros?. At best it is 40 million dollars i.e. 25.5 million pounds for Di Maria. I think the Arabs/Russians are going crazy with their money Otherwise neither of the players - Di maria/Hulk are worth any where close to 40 million.

My guess it is either Modric or Khedira.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:21 pm

khedira is worth 40 millions? lol

i too think it's modric, or higuain
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next