Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
izzy
The Franchise
18 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 am

Laughing

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:36 am

Juveman17 wrote:

Laughing

I don't know if you were around when I mentioned this, but that guy talking is a friend of mine.. He's a Doctor back home (Sudan) Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:06 am

If you know who had 48, 7 and 7 we would never hear the end of it so here we go.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:18 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:

Laughing

I don't know if you were around when I mentioned this, but that guy talking is a friend of mine.. He's a Doctor back home (Sudan) Laughing

Wtf really Laughing

Has he seen this particular vid instead of the original one if him raging Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Yeah man, he was semi-famous for a bit, a Memphis radio station flew him down there Laughing

I don't know if he's seen it, is that the first video of it's kind or are there more? He's probably tired of hearing about it now though to be honest lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:

If you know who had 48, 7 and 7 we would never hear the end of it so here we go.

Such a sweet stroke.. I would like to see him go for 100 some day..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Career high is 51 I think. I would settle for a 60.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Could easily hit 60 at some point if the mentality is there, but he is becoming more team oriented at the moment. Have never seen a sweeter stroke and shot in my time watching basketball
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Freeza wrote:Could easily hit 60 at some point if the mentality is there, but he is becoming more team oriented at the moment. Have never seen a sweeter stroke and shot in my time watching basketball

Are you kidding man, Curry's stroke and shooting technique is by far the best I have ever seen in the league.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:56 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Yeah man, he was semi-famous for a bit, a Memphis radio station flew him down there Laughing

I don't know if he's seen it, is that the first video of it's kind or are there more? He's probably tired of hearing about it now though to be honest lol

Thats the only video i know of but its *bleep* awesome Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:Career high is 51 I think. I would settle for a 60.

I'm sure Russ was playing that game.. I think if he was alone like he is now, and shot as many shots a Kobe did when he hit 81, it could get interesting

Kobe is a better mid range scorer but his 3's will be the difference
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:12 pm

McAgger wrote:
Freeza wrote:Could easily hit 60 at some point if the mentality is there, but he is becoming more team oriented at the moment. Have never seen a sweeter stroke and shot in my time watching basketball

Are you kidding man, Curry's stroke and shooting technique is by far the best I have ever seen in the league.

To be honest I like Durant's stroke better also.. I don't know if it's the best I've ever seen but it's up there (Ray Allen is up there too of course)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

You get tired after a while, people underestimate that aspect of playing ball, just not easy to do that sort of work on 50 odd possessions.

Maybe if he gets a bunch of open threes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm

The "secret" of Kobe getting 81 was not really the shot making, Durant is capable of the shot making. Its getting to the FT line at a tremendous rate while at the same time as taking such a high number of FG's. Its usually one or the other.

He shot the ball 46 times and got to the line for 20 FT's. Not counting and1's, thats like 10 extra shots.

He scored 57 in just one half in that game, think about that for a second Laughing

Plus yes, in theory Durant's 3's would make the difference..but in that 81 game, Kobe hit 7 himself.

And finally in that season Kobe wasnt passing to ANYBODY Laughing

Durant is already less selfish than Kobe ever was. And has better teammates (even minus Westbrook) than Kobe did.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 am

Bulls traded Luol Deng to the Cavs for Bynum plus a few picks
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Bulls are tanking basically.....which is the right move really.

They would be smart to amnesty Boozer as well with this considered.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:09 am

Yeah they should tank, just waived Bynum for cap purposes.

Celtics got rid of Lee's contract(16mil over the next 3) for Bayless.

Think it's a great move, Lee's having a career year, won't be needed as much with Rondo back.. so sell high.

Can't believe the cheapskates running Memphis are adding salary. Desperation I guess, cause if they don't make the playoffs, I think they blow it up this summer.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:00 am

Kings-Blazers, what a 4th quarter both teams combined for 89 points(records 99)

Lillard 41
DeMarcus 35
Gay 32
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:20 am

Le Samourai wrote:You get tired after a while, people underestimate that aspect of playing ball, just not easy to do that sort of work on 50 odd possessions.

Maybe if he gets a bunch of open threes.

I don't think fatigue will be a factor for a player in his mid 20's to be honest.. He can get to the line without necessarily getting beat up also, which would cause fatigue
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:21 am

Disgusting vertical  Molenation 

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Gordon Hayward's statline against OKC last night....

37-11-7-2-1.... with 2 3s, 13-16 from the field and 9-13 from the line.

Obviously no one has gave him the tanking memo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:41 pm

I still think Hayward is going to be a huge player in this league. Loved him at Butler.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:23 am

Rudy in 13 games since becoming a King: 20.5ppg on 51% shooting, 59%TS. Playing like a top 5 SF in the league.

Gil, let's sit down for tea and crumpets and discuss this :coffee:

while we're at it let's discuss how much better Boogie is than Howard  Laughing 

best offensive center in the league and it's not really close tbf
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:45 am

John Wall is in the ASG for sure, but I also think Kemba should make it over Irving. And I love Kyrie.

Very similar stats, except the Bobcats have been better. Was reading a couple weeks ago they were 2nd in the East in team defense(although I'm sure Miami passed them now).

Irving scores more, Kemba is shooting better from 3, KI only averages more assists because the Bobcats run a high-post offense(check McBob's assist #'s), more steals. Top 5-10 midrange game in the entire league.

And if you take away those 7 games early where he played despite a hurt shoulder he's avging something like 21ppg on 47% and 41% from 3.

Close enough to where the tie breaker should be the player from the better team.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Skip is at it again, said Durant is not a top 3 player in the NBA rofl

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next