sportsczy
chad4401
Onyx
The_Badger
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Where will Ilkay Gündogan play in the next season?

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:09 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
All I'm saying is that Sahin is better than Gündogan at almost everything a midfielder needs, that doesn't mean I'm 'putting him down', it only means that Sahin is a better footballer.

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Z1ehBXG

Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ilkay Gündogan Transfer Speculation Thread

Post by S Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9820923/ilkay-gundogan-close-to-manchester-united-move
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:40 pm

http://www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/Zusammenarbeit-mit-Ilkay-Guendogan-endet-spaetestens-2016

Wont renew his contract which expires in 2016.Its already known ofcourse but just posted this for confirmation sake.

EDIT : Also mods,could you re-edit the poll please ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:49 pm

safe to say he'll be able to choose between a lot of top clubs hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 pm

He'll choose between Bayern and United. If Bayern don't want him at all cost it will be United. Straightforward.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Probably.

Though a lot of other clubs might at least try too, Arsenal, Liverpool, City all could need him, no?

Would you still want Barca to go for him?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Fußball wrote:He'll choose between Bayern and United. If Bayern don't want him at all cost it will be United. Straightforward.

I'm not sure if thats exactly whats going to happen but,He'll choose between Bayern and United. If Bayern don't want him at all cost it will be United. Straightforward.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Probably.

Though a lot of other clubs might at least try too, Arsenal, Liverpool, City all could need him, no?

Well, if United are interested which they genuinenly seem to be I think Liverpool, City etc. have no chance so effectively it's between Bayern and United.

I thought he was the perfect Xavi replacement in his prime (lol, talking like that about a 24 year old) but I'm not sure he is the same player right now nor that he will regain his old form. I have the feeling he will do a Sahin/Kagawa from here on. So I'd pass for € 30M.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Where will Bayern play him ? Dont they have exciting prospects within their ranks who can take up the job in the central midfield ?
Like Rode and Hojberg ?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:03 pm

S wrote:
Fußball wrote:He'll choose between Bayern and United. If Bayern don't want him at all cost it will be United. Straightforward.

I'm not sure if thats exactly whats going to happen but,He'll choose between Bayern and United. If Bayern don't want him at all cost it will be United. Straightforward.

Disagree. While I'm not so sure what's going to happen, Bayern will be Gündogan's destination of the year with United a distant second. Straightforward.

Last edited by Fußball on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:03 pm

hmm. I don't know.

I realize there's a very good chance he won't be the same again.

However, somehow I feel I'd prefer us to pay 30m if only for the reason not to let the tiny chance he'll regain that GOAT form come to fruition somewhere else hmm
Don't you feel the same?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:hmm. I don't know.

I realize there's a very good chance he won't be the same again.

However, somehow I feel I'd prefer us to pay 30m if only for the reason not to let the tiny chance he'll regain that GOAT form come to fruition somewhere else hmm
Don't you feel the same?

There were rumours that Barca sent doctors to check him a while ago. Since then all the "Gündogan to Barca" rumours have died down. lol

Besides I don't fear that he would turn United into an unstoppable force. Van Haal will *bleep* it up one way or another. Falcao/Di Maria mark II. While at Bayern he will probably end up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Buyern are in for him? hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Probably.

Read somewhere he doesnt want to join Arsenal.It could easily be not true as well I know. They are the only competition I think in PL for us. If its Between city and united we will get him, I am confident about that, if we are in for him that is. As for Liverpool does they really want him ? I am sure they like arsneal are in for a DM primarily right now and not a B2B like gundo. They have Henderson for that role and he has signed a new contract too.

Read he is a United fan as well somewhere. Dont know whether it is BS or not.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:09 pm

srigooner wrote:Buyern are in for him? hmm

Dortmund player: check.
German international: check.
Also Dortmund player: check.

Ticks all the boxes. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:10 pm

I am pretty sure we don't want him. We already have more mids than we know how to deal with ffs Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Fußball wrote:

Ticks all the boxes. hmm

But with Pepdiola at the helm hmm hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:13 pm

srigooner wrote:
Fußball wrote:

Ticks all the boxes. hmm

But with Pepdiola at the helm hmm hmm

My bad.

Midfielder: check.

Ticks all the boxes. hmm hmm hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:13 pm

don't really understand that sri. midfielder doesn't equal midfielder.
If you want someone for the Arteta spot who else is better? Illaramendi for the same money?

If Liverpool don't 'want' him they're beyond saving Laughing
not to say they'd get him of course, unless Kloppo...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:not to say they'd get him of course, unless Kloppo...

Never considered this. Klopp + Gündogan to Liverpool. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

If Liverpool don't 'want' him they're beyond saving Laughing
not to say they'd get him of course, unless Kloppo...

They are after Kondogbia/schneiderlin to sit deep and dictate. Can gundogan do that ?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:19 pm

sure. why you think van Gaal wants him as Carrick replacement?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:20 pm

lol nobody so far thinks he will go to Bayern at least in the poll. Razz Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:21 pm

me neither tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:sure. why you think van Gaal wants him as Carrick replacement?

Fellaini replacement. Carrick will play at least a season and a half at top level. He is still quality. Blind is carrick's backup.
that midfield will realize the possession football/positional play he want to implement here. Fellaini is a mere short term option/ squad player.
carrick
herrera-gundogan

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Glory wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:sure. why you think van Gaal wants him as Carrick replacement?

Fellaini replacement. Carrick will play at least a season and a half at top level. He is still quality. Blind is carrick's backup.
that midfield will realize the possession football/positional play he want to implement here. Fellaini is a mere short term option/ squad player.
carrick
herrera-gundogan

good luck hoofing it to Gündogan hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next