dostoevsky
Kaladin
nichabr
Forza
•MilanDevil•
48 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 43 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Antonelli is joining Milan , loan with option to buy at 4.5m , confirmed by Di Marzio and Milan Channel . No news on Armero atm , nevertheless it's quite unprofessional not to gtfo when you're asked to gtfo , i would say. Ostracization awaits

Suso , Cerci , Boccetti , Destro , Antonelli , so far . Impressive . What's even more impressive is how they did everything in their power not to buy a good midfielder

Anyhow , good news on Antonelli . He should easily become our starting LB , at least untill the end of the season . I think Forza's wish could well be granted now and De Sciglio will be fighting it over with Abate , and Albertazzi with Antonelli . As far as i understand , that seems to be the new plan , imo at least . It makes sense though , so it may not happen

Also curious to see who else we may sign after Galliani confirms the 2nd market is closed in a row tomorrow hmm

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 43 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 am

Omg, Galliani is the ultimate troll. He is not willing to pay more than 1.5m to get Munoz from Palermo and Zamp is getting really pissed now considering that we can get Munoz for free during the summer.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 am

Dante wrote:Antonelli is joining Milan , loan with option to buy at 4.5m , confirmed by Di Marzio and Milan Channel . No news on Armero atm , nevertheless it's quite unprofessional not to gtfo when you're asked to gtfo , i would say. Ostracization awaits

Tell that to Zaccardo. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Forza wrote:
Dante wrote:Antonelli is joining Milan , loan with option to buy at 4.5m , confirmed by Di Marzio and Milan Channel . No news on Armero atm , nevertheless it's quite unprofessional not to gtfo when you're asked to gtfo , i would say. Ostracization awaits

Tell that to Zaccardo. Laughing

Proud

nah Zaccardo saved us from Biabiany , allowed for Jack to happen and by all means , he was ostracised anyway . Even if he is going to play today it will be what , his 2nd game this season . The other one although i don't remember which game it had been he was introduced later on .

If Armero doesn't gtfo he will be ostracised 100% , there's Antonelli , Bocchetti and Albertazzi ahead of him now. Eventually De Sciglio will be back . There's like 1% chance he will be playing 1 game untill the end of the season . It will be idiotic for him to stay , at least in Genoa he will play a few games or something .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42