Lex
S
fatman123
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
82 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 pm

If barca appeal it will be heard before the transfer window opens.
If not, you don't spend 120m on players in a short period of time lol. Players would rape you in wages and the clubs would sit back and let you desperately up the asking price

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

I really dont care about prices - we have 120m budget without selling players. I'd be willing to pay 100m for 2 good CB's. Pay another 100m for 2 good midfielders. We need to strength our team before the ban applies.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 pm

I always found it ridiculous that Barcelona fans constantly whined about other teams taking their youngsters before they turn 17, when their academy is full of kids from all over the world. Didn't know what they were doing was illegal though
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

You can't get round a ban on signing players by signing players
I don't know how it works but doesn't the transfer window open in July? It'll all be sorted by then

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:38 pm

cyberman wrote:You can't get round a ban on signing players by signing players
I don't know how it works but doesn't the transfer window open in July? It'll all be sorted by then

It took the court 5 months to judge Chelsea's appeal - i can imagine this can takejust as long, if not longer.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:39 pm

I really dont care about prices - we have 120m budget without selling players. I'd be willing to pay 100m for 2 good CB's. Pay another 100m for 2 good midfielders. We need to strength our team before the ban applies.

You can have Ramos for 70 million  smoking 
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 pm

b) The transfer takes place within the territory of the European
Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) and the player
is aged between 16 and 18. In this case, the new club must fulfi l
the following minimum obligations:
i) It shall provide the player with an adequate football education
and/or training in line with the highest national standards.
ii) It shall guarantee the player an academic and/or school and/or
vocational education and/or training, in addition to his football
education and/or training, which will allow the player to pursue
a career other than football should he cease playing professional
football.
iii) It shall make all necessary arrangements to ensure that
the player is looked after in the best possible way (optimum
living standards with a host family or in club accommodation,
appointment of a mentor at the club, etc.).
iv) It shall, on registration of such a player, provide the
relevant association with proof that it is complying with the
aforementioned obligations;

can we consider for a moment what a crock of shit this rule is?

it's a FIFA rule, so why does it matter if the players are or are not from EU or EEA? same goes for UEFA, they have members from all over europe not just the EU, so why the distinction? if they wanted to keep it in the continent so only players from, say, UEFA jurisdiction were able to transfer that would at least make some semblance of sense... yes i'm still bitter about chirivella

anyway, if this sticks i'll eat my own shoes lol... barcelona just haven't filled the right pockets yet
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Barcelona seems to be stuck in controversy after controversy this year
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:47 pm

S wrote:Barca have like 10 illegal cases apparently.This will be difficult to get out of.

Lmao 10 players, i actually think that clown Rossel didn't know the rules.  Laughing 
What a fck up.  rofl 
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 42m
Barcelona source: "We're calm about the transfer ban. It's a normal procedure, now we have 90 days to appeal and to explain things." [as]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m
It's not clear what transfer ban means for the deals on Ter Stegen and Halilovic. Ter Stegen's entourage hopes transfer can go through. [md]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Apparently, for one of the player's, Lee Seung Woo, it was the South Korean FA who approach Barça and asked them to signed him. rofl

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Barcelona seems to be stuck in controversy after controversy this year

Shhh we're juve fans. We can't talk about controversies  pale Mad 
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Sky said the transfer ban deadline would be April 2, 2014, and any transfers that were signed beforehand (and of which the info is already submitted to the FIFA) are valid. So if Marc-André ter Stegen already signed, it would be valid - if not, then not.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm

The reason it doesn't apply to eu is because freedom of movement between eu countries is sacred. FIFA have always talked about wanting to change it but it would be a legal nightmare.
When utd signed Rafael and Fabiola we waited till they were 18 before they could play or legally sign for us.
Simple really

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Oh sky's wrong btw.
The transfer hadn't gone through yet, you can't sign a payer after jan unless it's a pre contract agreement when a player is out if contract.
How can you have signed a player before the deadline opens?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Well, I only reported what Sky News HD said, I'm no legal expert.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:07 pm

cyberman wrote:The reason it doesn't apply to eu is because freedom of movement between eu countries is sacred. FIFA have always talked about wanting to change it but it would be a legal nightmare.

i'm talking the other way around... it makes no sense to be allowed to buy youth players from slovenia but not from serbia

also does anyone know if this ban applies to signing free agents?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:09 pm

All signings. A complete ban. They cannot register a new player period.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:11 pm

So who were the outfield players they were linked with?
I know gudogan was, even Kross ( welcome to Manchester) but anyone else?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 pm

that guy Cuadrado from Fiorentina, some CBs surely
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:17 pm

I'm not sure about what the law is in Europe, but in England and Australia, you can't make an agreement to agree. I.e. you cant sign a contract that says you must sign another contract at a later date.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 pm

cyberman wrote:So who were the outfield players they were linked with?
I know gudogan was, even Kross ( welcome to Manchester) but anyone else?

Modric, Hazard, Herrera, Cesc, Ozil, Thiago, Khedira, Sneijder and now Kroos. Stahp pls
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 pm

@Cyberman

I just read that if Borussia M'gladbach agreed on a transfer fee with Barca, then the contract could be signed up to 6 month before its termination (which then would be June 2014).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:27 pm

uillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 25m
FCB could sell players and sign a manager. But the start of the transfer ban period will depend on success of appeal

not sure how reliable though.

fk sake the world doesnt want barca to buy cb Sad
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:31 pm

As if Barca would've bought a centreback Laughing
They would've bought another mediocre defensive midfielder and another fancy attacker. Probably that'll give Rafinha and Deulofeu a chance to get some time for Barca.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:32 pm

rwo power wrote:@Cyberman

I just read that if Borussia M'gladbach agreed on a transfer fee with Barca, then the contract could be signed up to 6 month before its termination (which then would be June 2014).

The problem the player can't be registered with Barca until summer window opens . So even if he terminates the contract Barca can't register Ter Stiegen as their player before July 1.

If the ban applies Barca can't even get any players on loan as that will need registration as well.

Also these transfer bans apply only for buying players not for selling
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next